Tansformation Log

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Transformation Log

Ladies and Gents. This is going to be my full body transformation log. I will post up my most recent pics. So there is no confusion. Most of you have seen my progress along the way so far due to the recent contest NTBM put on. I have a long way to go to reach my ultimate goal. Soon as i get confirmation from NTBM if it is ok to say what supplements i will be using, I will post them up for everyone to know. I have asked for permission to mention the names of the products since they are not 100% NTBM products.

So here we go.

April 24th 2011

Weight: 268
Body fat: 29%
Neck: 17.5
Shoulder: 55.25
Chest: 49.5
Waist: 45.25
Abdomen: 54.75
Hips: 48.25
Thigh: 24.75
Knee: 16.0
Calf: 17.0
Ankle: 10.0
Arm: 15.5
Forearm: 11.5
Wrist: 7.25

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
GL man, are you going to be taking the Liposhred stack?? Its a good one...

N2KTS would be nice too

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sir. I am going to be using Alpha T2 and OEP (I have some N2TKS as well.) However i have been told that using OEP and N2TKS is going to be way to much Caffeine. I am prone to kidney stones so i need to really watch the caffeine and being dehydrated. I drink a gallon of water or more per day. I also take ISS vitamins and EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA. I may switch up and use something from NTBM to help me get into a deeper rim sleep and help me recover over night.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the opinion on running some Natadrol with the new stack i am about to run? Is it over kill and or what side effects if any would there be?

MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Good luck, I hope you reach your goal!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for sure Jeff!! You've done great up to now, so just keep that same drive and focus, and yours goals will be closer every day bud! ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Chevy. I just want to remind that the up and coming 2011 N2BM KTS Plaza Natty contest is about 4 to 6 weeks out before starting and I will require before pictures and a new log at that time. Also, although all the details are not decided yet, I would require that you be using some of N2BM products or RLS or MrSUpps(No ph/ds). As far as other supps go, I dont see a problem with that as the places listed above dont make everything but like I said, things still have to be ironed out and details will come out in the next few weeks..Take care..

Keep at it bro and good luck to you..

SJ

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Onward and upward...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you every one and not a problem SuppJunkie

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
IK it out be alot of caffeine but if you didnt dose things as directed you would be fine. AT2 and OEP are good stuff but liposhred is great.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Keep at it man, you could be one of the best transformations in history if you keep at it. My old saying was, "If you really want something in life bad enough, don't EVER give up, and ONE DAY YOU WILL ACHIEVE IT."

In for the long haul bro..Good luck..

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck, and keep it going!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No sir. I am going to be using Alpha T2 and OEP (I have some N2TKS as well.) However i have been told that using OEP and N2TKS is going to be way to much Caffeine. I am prone to kidney stones so i need to really watch the caffeine and being dehydrated. I drink a gallon of water or more per day. I also take ISS vitamins and EFA Lean Gold with Tonalin CLA. I may switch up and use something from NTBM to help me get into a deeper rim sleep and help me recover over night.
I would suggest taking the N2KTS before lifting and taking the OEP at other times during the day(esp before cardio)

Do you know how much caffeine is in OEP? I would assume there's well under 100mg per scoop of N2KTS. So you could possibly do 1 scoop N2KTS, 1 serving of OEP. But this may be too much. I know if I'm overly stimmed, it actually hampers my W/O.

Btw, you've done great so far. And I'll be following along, this will be a long journey, but I know you can do this bud!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not sure on the caffeine per scoop on the N2TKS. But on the OEP there is 100mg per pill. i will be taking 2 OEP in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I can say this. When i tried both the 2scoops of N2TKS and the oep I literally did not sleep that night. And i took it at noon time and went and worked out doing both cardio and weight trained. When i tried N2TKS with out the OEP for that day i was fine. Same thing when i tried OEP and no N2TKS i was fine. And thank you for the kind words.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Chevy. Decided to start up on my log. Decided to tag along with you. And Just put up some fresh pics once the party starts!!!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chevy. Decided to start up on my log. Decided to tag along with you. And Just put up some fresh pics once the party starts!!!
That sounds great guys. BTW, I have a poll running over at N2BM in regard to whether or not we should allow Dermacrine/DHEA in this contest. I am kinda in favor of it and so far most others seem to be although anything can change. Go take a look at the thread and make your vote..SJ

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for the next 4 weeks i will be completely off of supplements to give my body some rest. I will only be taking my ISS Vitamins and taking some EFA from Labrada. Other than that is will be all food.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Life without supplements???? WHAAAAAAAAT!?!?!? No stimzzzzzzzz!?!?!?!?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope that just means i have to work that much harder.:fool2:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and man it would be great if they could use some Dermacrine! Jeff if that is the case make sure you get some dermacrine this time around. That stuff is awesome and will give you a nice boost towards your goals, both fat loss and increased muscle mass.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
going natty for a while should do you good

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an update. Weight is still up and down a couple of pounds overall. But my clothes are fitting looser. And my strength has gone up a lot. Kinda surprised since as of this moment i am not taking anything to help increase strength. Or any supplements at all except the Vitamins. Maybe this weekend i will do another measurement to see whats going on.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To give an example of strength gains. 1 month ago was the first time back into the gym lifting actual weights. On my incline barbell bench i was only able to lift 150 15 times then rest a minute and do another 8. As of tonight i am now doing 190 15 times then rest a minute and doing another 8. I was doing 40lbs on the flat bench dumbbell press and now it is 60. Arm curls went from 40 lbs straight bar and ez curl bar to 70. Another big gain is legs. first week i only did 260 on the leg press in fear of messing my knees up. Haven't used weights on my legs basically since i had my ACL replaced back in 2001. 2nd week was 460 and yesterday was 640 15 times then rest and then 8 more times. I had 820 up but didn't feel real confident yet. Squats went from 190 on the squat machine to 360.

Once again this is all without the aid of supplements or pre-workout drinks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
great progress bro, keep it up and you will reach your set goals.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job on those strength gains Chevy!! Keep up the awesome work :bigok:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Jeff! Adding in enough food to have an anabolic effect makes a HUGE difference in strength. 190x15 on barbell incline bench is an impressive number too. Keep killing it man!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff Jeff! Adding in enough food to have an anabolic effect makes a HUGE difference in strength. 190x15 on barbell incline bench is an impressive number too. Keep killing it man!
Is the 190 a lot to be lifting on incline? LOL i have been wanting to hit the 200's. I am not sure how the numbers equate out. Incline press vs flat bench press. I have always heard there is a number difference example if one is lifting say 190 on incline then flat bench should be in the 220 range? Am i wrong in thinking this?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remember me telling you I want to get back to flat benching 250 15+ times easily. And i also want to get back to the 1000lbs on legs. I was so mad when i got the 810 and just didn't feel confident in pressing it so i backed it down to 640. Especially since it was my second time doing legs since the surgery all those years ago.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Makes sense to me dropping down like that. Yeah a lot of people have about a 15% difference on their max for incline and bench. Mine is only about 10% different when they have both been trained regularly. You are benching more for incline right now than I am on flat and for more reps. Of course I am doing 2 seconds up 2 seconds down but still you are moving good weight for sure.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ordered up some supplements last night. Hopefully I will have them by the weekend. To start fresh on Monday. Have some need2slin, alpha t2, oep, forged burner, cla, to start. First 4 weeks will be either alpha t2 and oep or if I get the forged burner in it will be alpha and forged. Either way first 4 weeks will be one or the other and the second 4 weeks will be the other stack.

Can you say hell yeah. Time to see that fat dissapear.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you get in on that NTBM sale going on right now?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and when does that next contest start?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember me telling you I want to get back to flat benching 250 15+ times easily. And i also want to get back to the 1000lbs on legs. I was so mad when i got the 810 and just didn't feel confident in pressing it so i backed it down to 640. Especially since it was my second time doing legs since the surgery all those years ago.
640 is a tremendous amount of weight done properly, don't get caught up in a numbers game, it will only lead to injury. Leave your ego at the door and don't be afraid to take weight off the bar. I am lifting fairly light and still making progress by being progressive.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
640 is a tremendous amount of weight done properly, don't get caught up in a numbers game, it will only lead to injury. Leave your ego at the door and don't be afraid to take weight off the bar. I am lifting fairly light and still making progress by being progressive.
This, I have fallen prey to the more weight, more weight, & even more weight drive.

Dough I don't know about you but I am enjoying progressing with the new lifts just concentrating on methodical and small increases that add up over the long run to increase muscle. Ego makes us want to leave as heavy as possible all the time for whatever rep range we are in. Intelligence is what keeps of from continuing with that method. Small increments that are almost discernable to the body still cause muscle growth and are much less likely to cause injury. Longer periods without injury equate to more time gaining mass in the gym instead of waiting for the myriad if minimal injuries to heal or the one major one. This last surgery really changed my outlook and Beyond Brawn 2 has really changed my approach and I am loving it.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dream you are correct sir it is alot of weight. Before I had my acl replaced I was pushing 990 I have always had strong legs. Never super crazy looking like kleens but strong. I am not concerned with the numbers too much. Would I like to be able to get there yes but not a big issue

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dream you are correct sir it is alot of weight. Before I had my acl replaced I was pushing 990 I have always had strong legs. Never super crazy looking like kleens but strong. I am not concerned with the numbers too much. Would I like to be able to get there yes but not a big issue
That's the attitude I was talkin about. We get too caught up in this stuff and then we end up hurting ourselves in the long run. We've all done it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This, I have fallen prey to the more weight, more weight, & even more weight drive.

Dough I don't know about you but I am enjoying progressing with the new lifts just concentrating on methodical and small increases that add up over the long run to increase muscle. Ego makes us want to leave as heavy as possible all the time for whatever rep range we are in. Intelligence is what keeps of from continuing with that method. Small increments that are almost discernable to the body still cause muscle growth and are much less likely to cause injury. Longer periods without injury equate to more time gaining mass in the gym instead of waiting for the myriad if minimal injuries to heal or the one major one. This last surgery really changed my outlook and Beyond Brawn 2 has really changed my approach and I am loving it.
yah I am getting decent growth out of this method thanks to you and my joints are better for it... if I would have done this years ago I would be a monster right now.... intensity just has to come from how you do your negatives etc...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yah I am getting decent growth out of this method thanks to you and my joints are better for it... if I would have done this years ago I would be a monster right now.... intensity just has to come from how you do your negatives etc...
Exactly, it is easy to get it intense, it is more intense to work through the slow rep than to give in and power through it. Sure the amount of weight is lighter but I am trying to convince myself it is a personal weakness of mine to NEED to be pushing max force, and want to speed up simply to move more weight.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's the attitude I was talkin about. We get too caught up in this stuff and then we end up hurting ourselves in the long run. We've all done it.
I've done that too many times myself, but you learn. Now I just laugh inside when the guy next to me is jerking the weight up while looking at me like he is somebody because of all the weight he has on the bar.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a point dream. The way i have always looked at training was as athlete stand point pure strength. Do what it takes to get stronger and faster. Without the aid of steroids. Now a days now that i am back into fitness again. I only lift what is comfortable and try to focus more on proper technique than just pushing as much as i can.

Like i said earlier it would be nice to do what i did 8+ years ago. But it is not my goal. I do like to push myself with in reason. Maybe the reason i lift so much on legs is out of pure frustration. Like you said ego. I am positive it will change a lot soon than later. I really appreciate your honesty.

Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, it is easy to get it intense, it is more intense to work through the slow rep than to give in and power through it. Sure the amount of weight is lighter but I am trying to convince myself it is a personal weakness of mine to NEED to be pushing max force, and want to speed up simply to move more weight.
Yah just have to change my way of thinking...

I've done that too many times myself, but you learn. Now I just laugh inside when the guy next to me is jerking the weight up while looking at me like he is somebody because of all the weight he has on the bar.
Those guys are ridiculous, once and a while I will tell them... that's too much weight for you, take some weight off the bar and do it properly...

You have a point dream. The way i have always looked at training was as athlete stand point pure strength. Do what it takes to get stronger and faster. Without the aid of steroids. Now a days now that i am back into fitness again. I only lift what is comfortable and try to focus more on proper technique than just pushing as much as i can.

Like i said earlier it would be nice to do what i did 8+ years ago. But it is not my goal. I do like to push myself with in reason. Maybe the reason i lift so much on legs is out of pure frustration. Like you said ego. I am positive it will change a lot soon than later. I really appreciate your honesty.

Thanks
I went through this last year, I went on a quest to re-capture my old lifts and burned myself out pretty good. I am just in the process of really taking a whole new attitude about this.