Katanadrol along with?

brhamilton79

Awards
I am looking at my next cycle and looking for some input.

I am wanting to use Katanadrol and stack it with either Epi-Strong or Beastdrol. Like I said, looking for some suggestion and dosage and clomid dosage as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Brian

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
do a 6 week SD into Epi bridge and run Katana the whole time

brhamilton79

Awards
urbanski: what would u suggest on dosage?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am wanting to use Katanadrol and stack it with either Epi-Strong or Beastdrol. Like I said, looking for some suggestion and dosage and clomid dosage as well.

Brian
Brian what's your goals here with this cycle. Then we will be able to help you better. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Brian
Your goals will decide the compound you should choose.

Beastdrol will be the better bulker, where Epi-strong will be better for recomp or cutting along with less sides.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'd go hella drol

75/75/100/100/125/125

Depending on diet and training it can be used for bulking, cutting. Recomp, a mix of the 3

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It can be stacked with anything, think of winny

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Stack it with helladrol @ 75-100mg for 6 weeks, or stack it with Epi-Strong @ 40-60mg for 6 weeks

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Katanadrol = Furazadrol mg for mg?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack it with helladrol @ 75-100mg for 6 weeks, or stack it with Epi-Strong @ 40-60mg for 6 weeks
Yes for a great recomp stack look no further than Hella & Katana for 6 weeks :hammer:

brhamilton79

Awards
I want a real good cut. Heard many good things about katana, I also thought about it stacking it with x-tren or trenazone. I am putting a lot of thought into this cycle and want the best results possible. Really need to focus on diet this time around to.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
I want a real good cut. Heard many good things about katana, I also thought about it stacking it with x-tren or trenazone. I am putting a lot of thought into this cycle and want the best results possible. Really need to focus on diet this time around to.
I'll be running helladrol/katana here in a few weeks along with need2slin for my summer cut. I'm not really that familiar with the Tren ph's.

My pct will be clomid at 50/50/25/25 and the TRS stack with some added DAA and need2slin. It's probably overkill but when it comes to my balls, I tend to go with a better safe then sorry approach.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would go with something aside the TRS kit. Lots of other good stuff out there

droad87

Awards
Does this compound share the same effects on joints as winstrol? I have read that winstrol can enlarge and make tendons weaker, although it is hard to find any substantial evidence.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Have not heard anything about that joint wise, if it was a big issue many people would stay away from it. Ph"s tend to have less sides that the real stuff, unless your talking about SD or another VERY strong ph.

brhamilton79

Awards
So what would we suggest for a 6 weeks Katana/Epi cycle? I'll be using PCT Assist and Clomid for PCT. All suggestions are welcome.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what would we suggest for a 6 weeks Katana/Epi cycle? I'll be using PCT Assist and Clomid for PCT. All suggestions are welcome.
You pretty much got it laid out. I'd add some Phytoserms to that PCT.. But I would also rather do a Helladrol/Katana cycle as well. 6 weeks.

PCT
Clom
Post cycle/Unleashed
Phytoserms

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You pretty much got it laid out. I'd add some Phytoserms to that PCT.. But I would also rather do a Helladrol/Katana cycle as well. 6 weeks.

PCT
Clom
Post cycle/Unleashed
Phytoserms

Looks good to me :stooges:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PCT
Clom
Post cycle/Unleashed
Phytoserms
I agree...Helladrol is the best thing to stack with katanadrol ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Good advice here!

If you want to kick it up a notch you could kick it off with 2 weeks of Epi or SD! :firedevil:
Epi for two weeks would be a waste. It's almost as slow to kick as hella. SD at 10/10 would be doable.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi kicks in quick for me. Guess I'm lucky :D

gameday

Awards
I wanted to do this cycle but helladrol has dissapeared of the fce of the earth it seems, where did it go?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to do this cycle but helladrol has dissapeared of the fce of the earth it seems, where did it go?
It will be back soon bro. Keep checking up on the site,it will be back.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Must, resist, buying, until, sale...

brhamilton79

Awards
Well, everyone says to stack with Hell. Maybe I'll cycle something else. Maybe beast/tren or beast/epi. Hmm

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well, everyone says to stack with Hell. Maybe I'll cycle something else. Maybe beast/tren or beast/epi. Hmm
beast is fine on its own, even at a low dose. It is way stronger than helladrol and should not be taken lightly.

brhamilton79

Awards
what if I stacked katana with Dieselbolan instead of epi?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
what if I stacked katana with Dieselbolan instead of epi?
Not sure how that would work out....basically you'd be on DMT (think p-plex), M-LMG, and Katana.

I would just stick with hella/katana

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel is a bulker, katana is a cutter. I don't think you'll find as good of synergy as if you used Helladrol.

HOWEVER, I love Diesel as a bulker in the fall/winter! Best I've ever used for that purpose, solid gains in strength and good mass!

brhamilton79

Awards
right on, thanks for all the insight. I got the diesel awhile back when they had a BOGO, figured it was a bulker.

thanks to all who offered suggestions, really appreciate it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diesel is a bulker, katana is a cutter. I don't think you'll find as good of synergy as if you used Helladrol.

HOWEVER, I love Diesel as a bulker in the fall/winter! Best I've ever used for that purpose, solid gains in strength and good mass!

I plan on getting some Diesel when the sale starts, and running it during a late fall/ winter bulk :saevilw:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan on getting some Diesel when the sale starts, and running it during a late fall/ winter bulk :saevilw:
It will be epic bulk timez!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It will be epic bulk timez!

Hoping so....though my focus right now is much much different as I'm cutting. Cant wait to bulk again!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD!!!

brhamilton79

Awards
katana - 150/150/150/150/150/150
epi strong - 45/45/0/0/0/0
hella - 0/0/75/75/75/75

look good?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, not really. Drop the epi and run hella 6 weeks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hella - 0/0/75/75/75/75

look good?
Agree with Milas. Either run EPI or Hella for 6 weeks and drop the other one

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hella - 0/0/75/75/75/75

look good?
Also, Katana should be run higher. 150mg won't do anything IMO. Try this:

Katana - 250/250/300/300/350/350 (or higher)
Helladrol - 50/75/75/75/75/75

This would be a very good cycle for lean and hard gains. My advice is don't half-a$$ it or you'll get lack-luster results and waste a cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Hella & Katana would be killer.. Milas knows whats up. Need a strong dose of kata for sure, you could even take that hella up some too.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be much happier at higher dosed kata.

brhamilton79

Awards
Barbell: how high would you suggest taking the hella to? Im moving the katana up as suggested.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run hella up to 100, I'd save that for weeks 5-6, that's when it really kicks in.

50/75/75/75/100/100 if you're feeling aggressive.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
You could run hella up to 100, I'd save that for weeks 5-6, that's when it really kicks in.

Or just do 100 the whole time :D

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Cycle

Katanadrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300

Helladrol: 100/100/100/100/100/100

On cycle

PCT

Clomid: 50/50/25/25

Phytoserm-347
HCGenerate
S4

During the entire cycle:

Fina: 1.5mg

Rogaine

Need2shampoo

If you still want to cut after that cycle let me know and I'll wright the post post cycle for you ;)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards

You could run Hella even at 150. The original Helladrol was 50mg a cap :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but not necessary. Diminishing returns past 75mg IMO, not much more in gains. I'd rather save my hella for another run, though I do tend to run my cycles at a higher dose...