Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say start low(75) and work your way up.. Taking it to 125 if needed. :D

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
katana(furuza) can be dosed high and long.
hella(hdrol) id go 6 weeks. milas suggestion is a solid one.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, but not necessary. Diminishing returns past 75mg IMO, not much more in gains. I'd rather save my hella for another run, though I do tend to run my cycles at a higher dose...
This is pretty much what I would recommend, except if gains taper off then maybe take Helladrol to 100mg last couple weeks

brhamilton79

Awards
Colbert: why suggest -

Fina: 1.5mg
Rogaine

Im currently running:

Katanadrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300

Helladrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100

Finishing week 2, seeing some good results in my legs and arms especially.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man... That's a great stack there. Should be noticing some leaning out too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colbert: why suggest -

Fina: 1.5mg
Rogaine

Im currently running:

Katanadrol: 300/300/300/300/300/300

Helladrol: 75/75/100/100/100/100

Finishing week 2, seeing some good results in my legs and arms especially.
Nice!! You should get some nice gains with that along with cutting up real good!! :yup:

A great recomp stack!!

brhamilton79

Awards
seeing some good leaning out so far in my arms and legs. you gotta love it when the peeps are noticing! other side I am noticing really is in the bedroom with finishing...lol. of all my cycles, i havent come accross that. just requires alittle extra work..lmao. im loving the cycle though, good stuff.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seeing some good leaning out so far in my arms and legs. you gotta love it when the peeps are noticing! other side I am noticing really is in the bedroom with finishing...lol. of all my cycles, i havent come accross that. just requires alittle extra work..lmao. im loving the cycle though, good stuff.
Glad you're liking it bro! I just started Katana today...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds great!! Katana is the cutting king!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Usually my first orgasm is easily reachable....it's the 2nd one that can be a bit of a pain....even when it's 3-4 hours later.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Usually my first orgasm is easily reachable....it's the 2nd one that can be a bit of a pain....even when it's 3-4 hours later.
When you are married you are happy with getting one. A second one is only happening with a little man to hand combat! :rofl:

brhamilton79

Awards
hell, i have a tough time with the first. really gotta put the effort in. but hell the woman doesn't mind it >:)