tops2heavy+ Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Hey all... decided to join the party.. no ab shot but as you can see they arent around anyways...

quads can be seen in the front double bi.. Ill add the product asap.. still trying to decide on what to get

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck to you man!

I'm guessing a cut..:) I can tell there is a strong a$$ Beast under there just waiting to show itself :sgrin:

I'll be watching bro..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you guys keep on a piling in for the contest. Love it. Will be watching man, GL!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn! Big dude rolling in! Good luck!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
ahhhhhhhh ya under all that fat and chest/belly hair there is a decent frame... you all will see.. think youll be pretty shocked :)

thanks for the rep and welcoming !!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhhhhhhh ya under all that fat and chest/belly hair there is a decent frame... you all will see.. think youll be pretty shocked :)

thanks for the rep and welcoming !!
I think there's a ringer among us...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you have a great base man can't wait to see this go down

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
ill take a pic with my username and date it tonight .. due to my job it's probably not the best idea for me to slap my face on here..

thanks mich!! there is a half decent base there.. been training for a long long time and been pretty shredded before.. lifestyle changes really screwed up the diet and gave me a good excuse for some time off

But no more excuses now.. time to pay the piper

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Alright gang..

So my diet is going to be high protein/low carb/mod fat. Slight moderation to what I have used in the past with good success.

I will be using the following :

Multi
Fish Oil
4-5 Grm Vit C
Vit E
Calcium
Life support
Creatine
Whey Protein
and alternating between maximize v2 and white flood

Still trying to decide on which product to use during this cut from n2bm. I wanted to try need2slin but my carbohydrates are low enough that it makes me wonder how much it would actually help. I'll do some more research tonight and try to figure it out.

Weight training is five days a week with low intensity cardio post workout. I will also mix in small amounts of cardio on empty in the morning.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Been super busy lately.. figured i better get on and post up

today i finished the week off with shoulders

workout went like this

seated side laterals
face pulls from high pulley
seated machine military
smith shrugs

side laterals were done as a drop set and face pulls were supersetted with a rear delt db movement that i brewed up myself

kept military and shrugs heavy hoping to hold onto size during this cut

30 min of post workout cardio and I was out

Diet has been going well.. body has tightened up some and face is definitely showing lack of garbage food :) Havent checked the scale yet .. probably wont till next week.

This weekend will consist of low carbs and maybe a carb up with my last meal on sunday.. see how things go. Also planning 30 min of light cardio on both days.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still trying to decide on which product to use during this cut from n2bm. I wanted to try need2slin but my carbohydrates are low enough that it makes me wonder how much it would actually help. I'll do some more research tonight and try to figure it out.
I still think Need2Slin will still help you more than you know bro. Its one of the top selling products for a reason :D

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks fellas

yesterday I trained back

Barbell rows
Db Rows
Low Row Machine

Cardio Post workout

Had a terrible workout yesterday strength was non exsistant and I had zero endurance. My schedule was way different yesterday though and this made for training later in the day and also not enough cals preworkout. This was a disappointment cause back is my favorite day. Oh well, I have chest today, and I'm really going to take all that frustration out.

Weight loss is going well.. finally looked at the scale and i'm losing weight well. Really excited about the days to come, I'll check back later today with my chest workout.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Been very busy..everything has been going smoothly though.. looking forward to carbing up this weekend. Weight loss went great this week so it should only help me mentally and physically.

Chest

Chest day went great. Way better than back, It almost felt like I had a little cold on back day. Workout went as follows

Incline Db
Flat Barbell
Upper Pulley cable
Abs and cardio

Cardio was only 30 min.. was feeling a little hypo by the end of it.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Slammed legs yesterday. Overall went pretty well. Seems like my hamstrings are finally starting to get stronger, so it should be interesting to see how they look compared to the last time I was lean. Got a little side tracked by someone in the gym looking for a helping hand.. but still got a decent workout in.

Standing single leg ham machine
Stiffs
Extensions
Hack
Seated calves (light)

Ran out of steam at the end. Gotta figure out a better day to hit calves. Im not lacking in that department (when im lean they look decent) but I'd rather not lose what Ive worked so hard for in the past. I was trying to hit them at the end of shoulder day but again, not enough gas in the tank.. going to have to figure out a different day.

Still switching between white flood and maximize which is making for great workouts.. giving days off for both products really keeps them working strong.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Quick question.. I read that need2slin recommends around 40g carb meals.. but most of my carb meals contain 20-30 grams. I like taking in smaller amounts in a sitting and spreading them out throughout the day.. it's what I have had success with. Would need2slin still be effective using under the 40g carb recommendation?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, just use 1 cap 15-30 minutes pre-meal. It'll last longer that way as well.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question.. I read that need2slin recommends around 40g carb meals.. but most of my carb meals contain 20-30 grams. I like taking in smaller amounts in a sitting and spreading them out throughout the day.. it's what I have had success with. Would need2slin still be effective using under the 40g carb recommendation?
Yes, it will still work great bro. I'm pretty sure you will like the Need2slin!!

I think dosing one cap 30 minutes before meals is how you should probably start. With a lower carb intake 1 cap may do fine for you.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
def in to see what need2slin can do for ya bro.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks fellas!!! .. glad I have at least a couple people in here watching .. i promise you... I WONT DISAPPOINT

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks fellas!!! .. glad I have at least a couple people in here watching .. i promise you... I WONT DISAPPOINT
yea I'm def watching this one.not to put any pressure on you but I really see great things a head for ya.you have a great base to make some awesome gains with.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
yea I'm def watching this one.not to put any pressure on you but I really see great things a head for ya.you have a great base to make some awesome gains with.
no this is good.. i like pressure:)

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Hit some cardio up on Sunday

Today I hit back.. thought i might put some numbers up tonight..

Barbell Row 275:12 295:10 315:10
Db Row 130's:12 140's:12 150's:10
Machine Low Row 3plates: 12 4plates:12 5plates:10 6plates:10

Decent back workout :) .. way better than last wks

Post workout cardio : 45 min

Tomorrow is chest... stay tuned.. really gunna crush it

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watching, supporting and will hold your ass accountable!!!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Smashed my chest today

Db Flat: worked up to 130s
Barbell Incline
Machine Fly: Light with a strong squeeze
Abs

45 min postworkout cardio

Today went great. Felt pretty strong and my chest is starting to get back into the shape is was before (1.5 months ago I took a 2 month break from weight training)
Haven't checked the scale this wk but I feel like ive tightened up well so far.
Probably hit some more cardio tonight.. stay tuned

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smashed my chest today

Db Flat: worked up to 130sBarbell Incline
Machine Fly: Light with a strong squeeze
Abs

45 min postworkout cardio

Today went great. Felt pretty strong and my chest is starting to get back into the shape is was before (1.5 months ago I took a 2 month break from weight training)
Haven't checked the scale this wk but I feel like ive tightened up well so far.
Probably hit some more cardio tonight.. stay tuned
Some pretty Beast weight on them Db presses!!

Good job man:friday:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
thanks fellas!! LEG DAY TODAY.. someone grab me a bucket

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
single leg machine ham
heavy extensions
seated calves
hack ass to the grass 2plates a side:12 3plates a side:12 4plates a side:12
leg press (light)

Leg day went well. Good pump, nothing out of the ordinary. Planning some light cardio tonight after a good amount of food and rest.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
yesterday I hit arms. mixed it up a little bit but nothing to crazy to report.. still losing well on the scale.

tricep machine drop sets
straight bar curls drop sets
pressdown 3 sets
bi machine hammer grip 3 sets

light postworkout cardio

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see you making progress on the scale man.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
good to see you making progress on the scale man.
thanks bro.. its been going so well i dunno if i should even do my cheat meal this weekend. it makes me want to bust my ass even harder. what do you guys think???

adding some muscle sparing compounds as well :)

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
shoulders went real well.. had an insane pump.. enjoying a cheat meal today... and tomorrow it will be back on the treadmill!

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Actually hit chest on monday for once.. had a chance to train with someone serious so i switched up my workout to take advantage of the opportunity

Flat Barbell
Db Incline
Machine Fly

Intense workout... I do like training by myself... but if i get the chance to train with someone that actually works as hard as me than it makes my workouts that much better and today was no different.

finished up with 40 min cardio

Added in some extra goodies to supplement regime today :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are these "goodies" you're talking about? :privateeye:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its funny because I like training by myself too. I don't lke to B.S. and hang out at the drinking fountain and talk. If I need a spot I'll grab someone, but other than that I like to be in my zone with me and my ipod.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear you switched things up and it went well.I'm curious as to what the goodies are 2.

tops2heavy

tops2heavy

Awards
Its funny because I like training by myself too. I don't lke to B.S. and hang out at the drinking fountain and talk. If I need a spot I'll grab someone, but other than that I like to be in my zone with me and my ipod.
ya i agree.. sometimes i go through phases i guess. I'll train with a partner for a long time and then i will want to be alone. I'll be alone for a long time and then i'll want someone to train with haha