GJohnson7385 + Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess I will start, was going to wait but I go underway next week so might as well post up the pics now.

25yrs old
5'6"
155LBS

Last year was probably the busiest year of my life with work inspections. Didnt have all that much free time to workout the past 6 months. My ship just past our final inspection and this contest is perfect timing for me...I was up to 170LBS last deployment...This contest is a good motivational tool to get back to where I was.

Pictures taken today, this is the best I could do, I hope they workout.

UPDATE: 12 Days since I took my original pictures and a week into the cycle picture updates.

Next update probably wont be until the end of february.

Update: Here is some pictures I took today

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
You gonna run em all at once? :) Seriously, what is the GP though?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
You gonna run em all at once? :) Seriously, what is the GP though?
I am planning on running the Helladrol with Xtreme Tren....I ran this when I was deployed in '08 with great results.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am planning on running the Helladrol with Xtreme Tren....I ran this when I was deployed in '08 with great results.

Looking forward to this...count me in:thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah there is another log up you have us in the lean dep't I guess you'll be trying to add mass....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far we have one person looking for mass, on recomp and one cut...

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
So far we have one person looking for mass, on recomp and one cut...
About to make my trip to the grocery store, stocking up on my tuna for my 5 week underway coming up......Then heading over to the supplement store to grab some hydrowhey.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
If someone can do me a huge favor and post my link to this Topic in the promotion section it would be much appreciated.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice solid base kill it man. This should be a lot of fun and a stack I have planned for the future.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Starting the cycle tomorrow, will keep everyone as up to date a possible

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
3 days into the cycle, not to much to report right now.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Currently I am taking 2 Helladrol and 2 Xtreme Tren /ED....I was thinking of bumping Helladrol to 3/ED but hesitating right now on doing it.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Currently I am taking 2 Helladrol and 2 Xtreme Tren /ED....I was thinking of bumping Helladrol to 3/ED but hesitating right now on doing it.
What are your plans for the tren dosage and length wise? Thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to go to 3 caps on Hella, I say do it. 75mg (3 caps) is what most people run it at anyways and some even go to 100-125. But in my opinion 75mg would be great at your weight.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
If you want to go to 3 caps on Hella, I say do it. 75mg (3 caps) is what most people run it at anyways and some even go to 100-125. But in my opinion 75mg would be great at your weight.
Yeah, i think I am going to up it to 75mg, thanks man...So my cycle looks like this...

75mg Helladrol
60mg Tren
6 caps Cycle Assist
3 caps Fish Oil
2 Liv52

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
After my dosage today I noticed my muscles were a lot harder then normal.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
So about 6 days into the cycle and feeling pretty good....I am hanging around 160lbs right now, up 5 pounds....This isnt from the cycle though, I have been sticking to my diet and eating my meals and protein shakes. I havnt been perfect but a lot better then in the past....I am going to be doing 1 cheat day, and its actually a cheat meal..Yesterday I ordered a philly cheese steak pizza....

The shakes I am taking are ON Pro Complex, KwikFix and ON 100% Whey Gold standard...

So I am feeling pretty good about the routine I am getting into. I should be getting underway in about a week or so, so it might be a bit hard to keep up with my diet but if I get my protein shakes in and eat my tuna that I have stocked up on I should be good for the 3 week underway...

I am going to increase my Helladrol to 6 weeks and keep xtreme tren to 4 weeks. Tren worked good for me at 4 weeks when I last took it and I want to get the full benefit from Helladrol so going to increase it to 6 weeks. I am also going to add Oxy Elite Pro in my PCT...

Thats about all to report for now.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stash man!! You could really run the tren for 6 weeks as well bro. That's a killer stack - Hella + Tren for 6 weeks :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great stash man!! You could really run the tren for 6 weeks as well bro. That's a killer stack - Hella + Tren for 6 weeks :D
I agree with Beast here...if you have the Tren 6 weeks would be killer :saw:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck killin' it!

outkastjoe

Awards
Good luck man. I was in the navy too but on Tridents never did any 3 week runs on those things. We didn't really have good exercise equipment besides a few cardio machines. Seriously though I can't wait to see the results of the stack your running.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. I was in the navy too but on Tridents never did any 3 week runs on those things. We didn't really have good exercise equipment besides a few cardio machines. Seriously though I can't wait to see the results of the stack your running.
Yeah, the Chief on my boat that is in charge of our equipment is really into working out...I use to workout with him last deployment and was a major reason I got to were I was then......About to get my workout in now. Thanks for the support and help guys....My avatar picture was last deployment and if you saw what I looked like before that, you would be shocked.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
I gained about 5-7 pounds since the first pictures, but I do look leaner

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Just got my cardio in for the day, was a very good one....Hitting what weights again tomorrow.....Looks like we have 20 people in the Contest, that is crazy...This is going to be a good 3 months for everyone....We should all put in 50 bucks a piece to up the amount and maybe even top 5 could get money.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my cardio in for the day, was a very good one....Hitting what weights again tomorrow.....Looks like we have 20 people in the Contest, that is crazy...This is going to be a good 3 months for everyone....We should all put in 50 bucks a piece to up the amount and maybe even top 5 could get money.
Or get more sponsors!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a great contest for sure. I can tell already that there are so many in this that are contendors that it will be near impossible to pick a winner after all this transformation....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a great contest for sure. I can tell already that there are so many in this that are contendors that it will be near impossible to pick a winner after all this transformation....
Ya, it's gonna be a hard decision for sure.:28:

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been thinking of stopping taking Xtreme Tren and switching it with Epi-strong 30mgs.......I am worried cause I remember when I took Xtreme Tren i got gyno from it and my nips became very tender and I just dont want that. What does everyone think? Is it safe going with 75mgs of Helladrol with 30mgs of Epi-strong or should I go 50 mgs of Helladrol with 30mgs of Epi-strong?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back looks pretty good to me bro...no homo of course :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have good Delt development man, and the upper back looks great too

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just a quick update while I am at sea...Workout is going as good as I can with the limited time I have...I still get it in and workout hard....I am up to 165 right now so about a 9 pound increase since Jan 19TH...I have been eating very good. The boat is doing good on the salad bar with tuna and they have these new Keshi bars that I eat throughout the day....Will try to update when I can.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, just a quick update while I am at sea...Workout is going as good as I can with the limited time I have...I still get it in and workout hard....I am up to 165 right now so about a 9 pound increase since Jan 19TH...I have been eating very good. The boat is doing good on the salad bar with tuna and they have these new Keshi bars that I eat throughout the day....Will try to update when I can.
Good sh*t on the 9 lb gain bro!!

Keep on killing it:D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great update.keep us posted sounds like all is well so far and going like it should

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been trying to update this for the past week. The internet is as slow as can be out here...I weighed myself lastnight @ 168LBS..So a 13LBS increase so far and I have a bit less then 2 weeks left to go on cycle...I have been eating very well..When The line doesnt have anything healthy I goto the salad bar and use two packets of my tuna fish I brought..I have 1 cheat meal a week which is saturday dinner "pizza and wings". But I never over due it, just a slice of pizza and about 5 wings...Looking forward to getting home and finishing off the cycle...Will keep everyone posted more often and have updated pictures soon.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I have been trying to update this for the past week. The internet is as slow as can be out here...I weighed myself lastnight @ 168LBS..So a 13LBS increase so far and I have a bit less then 2 weeks left to go on cycle...I have been eating very well..When The line doesnt have anything healthy I goto the salad bar and use two packets of my tuna fish I brought..I have 1 cheat meal a week which is saturday dinner "pizza and wings". But I never over due it, just a slice of pizza and about 5 wings...Looking forward to getting home and finishing off the cycle...Will keep everyone posted more often and have updated pictures soon.
great news here bro,can't wait for the pics....no homo

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great update man! Cycle is treating you good up 13 lbs and you still have a couple weeks to add on.

KTS!!