Need2Slin - What is the carb range?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up, guys - I bought my Need2Slin a while back and was waiting to use it once my Anabolic Pump had run out. I was hoping for some dosing help. With AP, there was a range to work with (~30-60g of carbs, working best with complex carbs). I know the dose for Need2Slin is actually 2 caps, but I'm just curious if there's a bit of a guide for 1 cap per __ grams of carbs, essentially.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
1 cap=30 grams of carbs,2 caps=60 grams and plus man,I log this a while a go and those were the doses that work for me bro!!

thenightmare2

Awards
a bunch of real good reading over at need2buildmuscle on slin usage and dosing options ect

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
WOO HOO If you have been waiting for this my little yellow birdie tells me it back in stock. NEED2 SLIN is like HCGEN, cant keep it in stock. The weight lifters cr@ck. Get it now while you can, who know how long it will last this time.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What up, guys - I bought my Need2Slin a while back and was waiting to use it once my Anabolic Pump had run out. I was hoping for some dosing help. With AP, there was a range to work with (~30-60g of carbs, working best with complex carbs). I know the dose for Need2Slin is actually 2 caps, but I'm just curious if there's a bit of a guide for 1 cap per __ grams of carbs, essentially.

I take 2 caps first thing in the morning before my heavy carb meal/pre workout meal, 1 in the afternoon with a carb meal, and my last one in the evening before my last carb meal.

Now if I'm gonna be consuming some massive amount of carbs or a big cheat meal(60-100g) I'll take 2.

But really 1 cap is strong enough IMO and this will make the bottle last you the 6 weeks. I honestly love this stuff, been a staple now for the past 4 months. :)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I really only need 1 cap per meal. I dont normally exceed 30-40g carbs on refeed days per meal. I take 2 if I'm gonna be taking in above 50 or so..

I think part of it also depends on how insulin sensitive you are as well. It's always best to start off slow to access your tolerance to something, plus if a lower dose works well for you it's more for your money. My 2 cents buddy

spool

Awards
Is this better used on a mass diet or a cutting diet? I'm sure it will work for both but which one would it be more beneficial for

thenightmare2

Awards
Is this better used on a mass diet or a cutting diet? I'm sure it will work for both but which one would it be more beneficial for
it can do either! it is a good friend of mine as a shredder! forged burner and slin will really burn some serious fat!