HMM transdermal Furazadrol Anyone?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. YES, TRUE....but.....the higher bioavailability of a TD still does not address a hormone's short half life (so frequent applications are still necessary).

TD Furaz= cool idea
    Frequent TD applications = Sunds like a pain

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Good point, oral absorption rates is the main reason for TDs

•   

2. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    YES, TRUE....but.....the higher bioavailability of a TD still does not address a hormone's short half life (so frequent applications are still necessary).

TD Furaz= cool idea
    Frequent TD applications = Sunds like a pain
    I could be wrong, but I thought that I remembered reading somewhere, maybe from PA, that the transdermal itself acted as a depot due to the time of absorption? My explanation may be off, but I think td application does help to get around the short half life. For isntance, think about old 1-t and 4-ad transdermals, test base transdermals, the current 1-t and dermacrine, the hormones are the base hormones, and at most I have heard of two applications per day. I think that the problem with this is going to be the large dosage needed. I really doubt we are going to be able to get away with much less than a hundred mgs per day. The problem this creates is that the cost savings on less hormone may be made up for in the higher cost of the delivery system.

3. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Me thinks it can and will be done. BWahahahahaaaaaa O yes the mad chemist
    anyway the thought just popped into my head. Have not looked into it yet not sure if it will work. Molecular weight works so we know it will get into the blood. HMMM worth looking into tee hee
    me wants.

the carrier you have come up with is fantastic-i just finished a run of your forma, and it was best formestane product i have used-hands down.

furazadrol was great, before axis got that tainted batch, haven't ran it since-i miss it. best cutting ph cycle i ever ran!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. AGREED!!!!!!

I just bought controlled labs version as they have a good rep with PH's so I hope it's solid
    •   

5. AGREED!!!!!!

I just bought competitive edge labs version as they have a good rep with PH's so I hope it's solid

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    AGREED!!!!!!

I just bought competitive edge labs version as they have a good rep with PH's so I hope it's solid
    I can assure you it is- We probably have the best quality control of any PH company.

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

7. Good to know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 03:15 AM
  2. furazadrol and 11 oxo help please
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 04:53 PM