eddie409

Awards
what kind of pct for ostarine, s4, and cardarine

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
what kind of pct for ostarine, s4, and cardarine
Depending on the dosing and length of your cycle, some users like to follow ostarine with a SERM. Some say it isn't necessary, but I've also seen some users have significant shut down using osta. There's a ton of info out there on Osta, just google it.

S4 and cardarine won't require more than and otc PCT product, and you can most likely get away with an otc for this entire cycle. But I would do more research and read into the side effects and potential drawbacks to using these compounds first, and make sure you get the proper PCT products before beginning your cycle.

eddie409

Awards
what you recommend take with that stack for pct

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I honestly don't have a recommendation for this.... I've never used any of these compounds before. You would have better luck asking this question in the anabolics section, as most members don't consider SARMs to be natural anabolics.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OSTA alone would require a SERM.
S4 why? and Cardarine is GW 501516 which is not a SARM it's a PPAR-AR

I'm assuming from the Osta, and GW you are on a cut, but honestly there are products out there that would save you money and the risk. GW has issues with cancer potentiality, and is for endurance, not fat loss. Ostarine alone could be on a cut (Muscle Retention) during a deficit.

You can cut and require no PCT or SARM
If you run a deficit, proper nutrients, and some key supplementation over a longer period you would achieve longer lasting better results without affecting your HPTA Axis.

You've got some research to do.
* Just saw above post response to OP. This should be in the Anabolics Section.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need a SERM, either Nolva or Clomid. That is all you really need during PCT, but you could also add an OTC product to help with cortisol and for a sense of well being. Some of the more popular options, to add with a SERM, are AlphaMax XT, Reduce XT, Sup3r PCT, and M-Test.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1