Maintain or cut?

zpalrangi13

zpalrangi13

Awards
Can I still lose body fat while maintaining?? I weight train 3 days a week, do 2 football trainings a week, 1 game day and I do sprints once a week, how do I determine my macros???

HIM

HIM

Awards
When I played football(mostly FB and a little HB) I pretty much ate my ass off and never put on any fat. Your body needs a lot of food between what your putting it through on the field and lifting if your going to stay healthy. Just keep it clean and eat your ass off to give your body what it needs and you'll be fine. my 2 cents

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Can I still lose body fat while maintaining?? I weight train 3 days a week, do 2 football trainings a week, 1 game day and I do sprints once a week, how do I determine my macros???
Listen up. Lol this is going to hurt a little but as a natural you need to determine where your genetic potential lies. I've done the bulk and cut with various methods and THE ONLY way I've found to keep as much mass as possible naturally is to cut weight very slowly. Then after a period of months slip into maintenance/surplus calories for a month or two and then back into a deficit. It takes a long time depending on your goals and you will still lose a decent amount of size. I'm finally at 8 percent bodyfat. I was probably at 20 before I started my progressive cut. It's funny though because I'm almost as strong as I was when I was 50 pounds heavier. My advice. DONT GET FAT JUST TO PUSH MORE WEIGHT. Just eat at maintenance or in a 250 surplus when lean bulking. It will make things a lot easier in the long run. The first time I did a cut I did it naturally in about 8 weeks and lost SO MUCH ****ING MASS and not nearly enough fat because I did it too quick. When you see people cutting and getting in this crazy shape so quickly and having dense full muscles in a short amount of time it's because steroids and other drugs are involved even if they swear on their life that they are natural lol

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
If u mean can u lose body fat while preserving muscle yes. I don't count macros fukk that shijt just eat 6x a day ur veggies and protein