photos of my physique

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
nice size man, whats your goals

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
hi guys, thanks for the comments. well basically my main goal is to be a ifbb pro. I know this may sound irrealistic but yeah that's my dream.

I will upload more photos soon

peace

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Are you claiming natty?

If so,I like it very much.

But the shoulders and traps and back are a bit suspicious.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought for sure this kids on the sauce but then I look and see the crap lighting and using a flash. I'm sure it's just a little smoke and mirrors. Of course I'll kick myself for saying that when he comes in here and says he's on lol

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
I thought for sure this kids on the sauce but then I look and see the crap lighting and using a flash. I'm sure it's just a little smoke and mirrors. Of course I'll kick myself for saying that when he comes in here and says he's on lol
dude there's no need to be arrogant..maybe the pose is making me look more muscular.. I train really hard since i'm 15 and I am very dedicated on the nutrition part as well.

for now I don't juice because I'm too young for that but if I really want to bring this sport to another level then I will when I turn 22 or 23.

txcummin

txcummin

Awards
It's not arrogance. 5'7" 190lbs and a back spread like that at 17 is a bit suspicious when you see all the young kids juicing now a days. If you're natural then just ignore these comments and keep lifting! Suspicion is a compliment to natural guys haha

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
thanks but lol I dont consider my back that impressive

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dude there's no need to be arrogant..maybe the pose is making me look more muscular.. I train really hard since i'm 15 and I am very dedicated on the nutrition part as well.

for now I don't juice because I'm too young for that but if I really want to bring this sport to another level then I will when I turn 22 or 23.
I was actually defending you before people jumped to conclusions and the last line was a joke, hence the 'lol'. Re-read and slow your roll.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought you said the crap lighting was helping me look better
I was, in response to the post above me raising suspicion of steroid use at 17 years old. I simply thought that the lightning and your pose is making your delts and traps pop instead of steroid usage. I'm not saying you aren't big, look at yourself dude. I was defending you not being on the sauce, it wasn't meant to mean you're small.

Alinshop

Banned
Awards

What does your training look like now?

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
I dont really follow a training plan I just train insane for about 45 minutes
right now im cutting, I train each part very frequently with low volume and really low reps to keep my strength as much as possible as I lose weight. most of the time I invest it on doing HIT.. won't be easy

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I work with a guy like you, dudes ****ing stacked and is all natural, eats like **** and sits sub 10%. he's always being accused of cycling something.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
I dont sit sub 10% while eating like ****, I wish lol

JRam

JRam

Awards
hi guys, thanks for the comments. well basically my main goal is to be a ifbb pro. I know this may sound irrealistic but yeah that's my dream.

I will upload more photos soon

peace
Becoming an ifbb pro is not particularly unrealistic if that is truly what you want. Most pros are your age, or younger, when they start out on their hormonal journey (arnold is a great example). if being an ifbb pro is truly your life's goal, and it has to be given what you will need to do to accomplish that goal, you need to become very familiar with the use of hormones (getting to the pro level of bodybuilding is all about the hormones; everything else, e.g., training, nutrition, etc., is just window dresssing to one degree or another). the one kid i grew up w/ who became an ifbb pro (was an olympia competitor in the late 90s), went hormonal at 16. i'm not recommending this course of action by any means, in fact i recommend against it, but if being an ifbb pro is truly your heart's desire there's no sense in waiting to do what has to be done. All of the people who tell u that u need to grow naturally, plateau as a natural, etc., are not ifbb pros or national level npc competitors. Look at the ages of the top pros when they started placing highly at npc-level shows. they're young. jason cutler was 19 when he started winning npc shows. u think it was b/c he had good genetics? nope. if u were a black guy u could wait a little longer, but you're not. truth.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
Becoming an ifbb pro is not particularly unrealistic if that is truly what you want. Most pros are your age, or younger, when they start out on their hormonal journey (arnold is a great example). if being an ifbb pro is truly your life's goal, and it has to be given what you will need to do to accomplish that goal, you need to become very familiar with the use of hormones (getting to the pro level of bodybuilding is all about the hormones; everything else, e.g., training, nutrition, etc., is just window dresssing to one degree or another). the one kid i grew up w/ who became an ifbb pro (was an olympia competitor in the late 90s), went hormonal at 16. i'm not recommending this course of action by any means, in fact i recommend against it, but if being an ifbb pro is truly your heart's desire there's no sense in waiting to do what has to be done. All of the people who tell u that u need to grow naturally, plateau as a natural, etc., are not ifbb pros or national level npc competitors. Look at the ages of the top pros when they started placing highly at npc-level shows. they're young. jason cutler was 19 when he started winning npc shows. u think it was b/c he had good genetics? nope. if u were a black guy u could wait a little longer, but you're not. truth.
nice post, thanks. the main problem is that taking drugs too early seems so dangerous, just not to mention it is ilegal therefore it is unlikely that I would have any kind of support from a doctor to supervise my health. In addition, I still live with my family, getting them is almost impossible, and If I got discovered my parents would kill me. generally people that takes steroids are grown up guys and live alone or with the girlfriend, im 17 so..
Dorian yates started training at 20yo and started taking steroids 2 years after training naturally, so I still believe..
to finish my post, this may sound kinda gay but I dont know if I have balls to take them because they're associated to health problems and even death.. I dont want to die..steroid users say its all the media bull****ing but still..

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
nice post, thanks. the main problem is that taking drugs too early seems so dangerous, just not to mention it is ilegal therefore it is unlikely that I would have any kind of support from a doctor to supervise my health. In addition, I still live with my family, getting them is almost impossible, and If I got discovered my parents would kill me. generally people that takes steroids are grown up guys and live alone or with the girlfriend, im 17 so..
Dorian yates started training at 20yo and started taking steroids 2 years after training naturally, so I still believe..
to finish my post, this may sound kinda gay but I dont know if I have balls to take them because they're associated to health problems and even death.. I dont want to die..steroid users say its all the media bull****ing but still..
Lol at dying off steroids.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
Lol at dying off steroids.
so they can't kill you? some people died because of them, and im not talking about pro bodybuilders nor guys that don't know what they're doing with them. im talking about educated guys who use it for recreational bodybuilding

standon23

Awards
He's definitely natty what's wrong with you guys? I don't know where you went to highschool but he looks 100 percent natty damn everyone on the Internet assumes everyone's on juice

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
so they can't kill you? some people died because of them, and im not talking about pro bodybuilders nor guys that don't know what they're doing with them. im talking about educated guys who use it for recreational bodybuilding
You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Don't let any meathead lead you to believe steroids are harmless.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders. Don't let any meathead lead you to believe steroids are harmless.
yeah, the temptation wanna make us believe that they are harmless.. either way, if I want to bring this sport to another level I will have to use them..

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stay natural for now, and see what the future holds. Def have more important things than cycling. My mindset, life, AMD choices all changed heavily between 17 and 21. See what the future holds. Besides, you have some awesome genetics.

With you being concerned on the health effects now, then I'd Recontemplate your IFBB goals, as they use the most unhealthy levels of AAS. Megadosing and constantly on.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
I train so hard ! damn it's so frustrating to train so damn hard, puking after legs and see juicers making more gains and without even training half as hard as me.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I train so hard ! damn it's so frustrating to train so damn hard, puking after legs and see juicers making more gains and without even training half as hard as me.
Yes, but you will have your pride and your balls. The juicers will have neither.

heavyasssquat

heavyasssquat

Awards
lookin solid man, keep achieving hypertrophy

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
thanks man, when I finally reach single digit bodyfat I will post new photos.

already noticed some veins appearing on my forearms :)

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
just to update, this sunday I will complete my week 7 of cutting, body fat is between 10 and 13 (I think lol)
bought ripped fast and animal cuts and I will first use ripped fast for 30 days then 1 week stop and then I will use cuts for the last 3 weeks.

snapshot (3).jpg

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
damn the image is small.. but are there any differences in terms of bodyfat?

would like to know your opinions guys

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
OP natty or not you've got potential. You can always compete on the drug free side of the house. Let the haters in here hate. I got that sh*t all the time back in the day.

The lack of leg shots has me suspicious. How's the wheels look?

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
the wheels are just as good as my upper body is, I train them as really hard as the other parts, I train to be a bodybuilder that means being proportioned I guess..I love big legs and back !

MarkHerry

Awards
Well all of these photos are fabulous. I am impressed with your physique and would like to thank you for sharing these pictures. I am sure that many people will inspire from your physique.

ClaudioAnimal

ClaudioAnimal

Awards
thank you man for this comment, makes me feel better, ive been feeling kinda demotivated and frustrated this last few days.. even if everyone says that I look good especially taking into account that I am 17 years old I feel like for the dedication I put in this sport which is completely insane (im obsessed) I was supposed to look a lot better than how I am right now.. feel like I am a loser, frustration and kinda demotivated but here no one will ever give up, my dream is to be a pro bodybuilder and I wont rest till I finally achieve it.

WormyJackal

WormyJackal

Awards
Wicked build at 17 man. Makes me wish I would have started 10 years ago

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Don't get frustrasted and continue to work the way you currently are. There is no hurry in this game. Like you I had the same problem except I didnt care about size @ 17. I played basketball and leanness was what I needed. At 25, I ventured into a gym and got a bit more serious. It wasnt until 30 I got a little more serious. It wasn't until 36 I got extremely serious. I now look like all those jocks in high school looked like wehn they were in high school. Patience, time and talking to all these knowledgeable people will help you gain control. Believe me. I have extremely healthy shoulders to do whatever I want in the gym due to me allowing my body to develop the way it was intended. I can bench upwards 4 times a week and have no delt issues. I can dead and squat on the same day if I wish. I have done it for two years. Never taken any supps besides what you can get from GNC. Why am I telling you this? Since I didn't kill myslef early on to get size. I have it now at the most critical stage of gaining and holding mass. In fact, I have more problems losing it than gaining. Be patient, SQUAT/Bench/DEAD. You will progress. Add 5lbs to each big three lift a week. Over a year you will gain 780lbs to your overall total. Simple. Do this over two years! Yeah, you may stall but you stay with the lift until you are able to add that 5lbs and move on to next week. The standard is 5lbs on upper movements and 10 on lower. Trust me when I tell you this works. Funny part is you only have to be in the gym 3 days a week. Mon, Wed, Fri.