Advise on my workout?
- 11-22-2012, 10:55 AM
- 12-03-2012, 02:52 AM
Well in my opinion your workout is good and i am also impressed with your diet. Try to eat some food that has more calories and protein. Try to add eggs,meat and chicken in your diet.
- 12-04-2012, 08:04 AM
^^ LOL what is going on here. These posts have to be a joke
12-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Good routine! eating is a great tip. i would also try throwing in a few hour of sleep, over night seems to work good for me.
GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
Similar Forum Threads
- By jief in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2009, 09:51 AM
- By mm8850 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2008, 02:06 PM
- By mm8850 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2008, 10:07 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-27-2005, 11:12 AM
- By VES in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:35 PM