1st Contest, plz help. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

1st Contest, plz help.

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    My daily log for Dec. 10: Today went pretty great! I woke up ate my first meal and took my new bought Orange Triad. I watched some motivational vids before I lifted, and I was pretty pumped for the most part. Today I did Legs. I split them again doing Quads/ Calves in AM, and Hamis/ Abs in the PM. I was planning to do 15min H.I.T. After my 2nd session, but just warming up walking before I tried to run I was cramping in my quads. I Figured it was fine to just do cardio tomorrow after my workout. I got my Endurance BCAA's from Formutech nutrition just after I got home from my 1st lifting session. I took some white flood prior to lifting quads and I was straight gone. My mind was focused on one thing...Train Hard, Don't Give Up! I busted my butt during quads. I finished the workout by killing my calves as well. After the workout I took a post workout I made out of Creatine Monohydrate, Aminos, Glutamine, and a different BCAA product. I Went to work after and felt great. I got off around 5:30, and left work for the gym once more. I hit my hamis hard, I had good contractions and stretches throughout the 2nd session. After I took ENDURANCE, OMG WOW. It beats the hell out of my other BCAA supp. It tasted delicious! Watermelon was the flavor. Instantly I was feeling better than when I started. So far Day 1 of Endurance was a good run. Now I'm just waiting til I get my other product from Formutech, and I will log about it on this thread. I'm feeling better and better everyday, I'm confident, I'm going to be shredded this contest, and I'm going to win! I'm going all in for the win and I'm pushing my limits to the max!

    Here's my lifts for today:
    Quads/Calves:
    Warm-up Leg Ext. 2x25
    Squat: 5x8-12
    Front Squat: 5x8-12
    Hack Squat: 5x8-12
    Leg Press: 5x8-12
    Leg Ext: 5x8-12
    Standing Calf on Smith Machine: 5x25
    Seated Calf: 5x25
    Tibia Machine: 5x25

    Hamis/Abs:
    DB Stiff Dead: 4x8-12
    Lying Leg Curls: 4x8-12
    Seated Single Leg Curls: 4x8-12
    Glute Kicker: 4x8-12
    Hip Add. 4x8-12
    Hip Abd. 4x8-12

    Ab Circuit:
    Decline Leg Lifts
    Decline Crunches
    Decline Rev Crunches
    Broom Twists 25 reps

    I Did 2 circuit going to failure for each exercise.

    Meals:
    1: 8 egg whites/ 2 whole, 1 c oats, 1 green tea.
    2: 8oz beef tenderloin, 1 c brown rice, salad.
    3: 8oz tilapia, 1 c brown rice, salad.
    4: 8oz chicken, 1 c brown rice, salad.
    5: 8oz chicken, 1 c brown rice, salad.
    6: 2tbs almond butter, 1 c coconut milk.

    Until tomorrow...CHEST!
    Again, great update. That's a sick leg day!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  2. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    It's crazy! But I love it! These updates are coming everyday, Progress pics will be every 2 weeks. I stopped checking my weight, I'm just going by look now, If that makes sense?
  3. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    It's crazy! But I love it! These updates are coming everyday, Progress pics will be every 2 weeks. I stopped checking my weight, I'm just going by look now, If that makes sense?
    That's all that matters! Weight is just a number man, its arbitrary
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ^ agreed. The heaviest man in the competition doesn't get the higher placing.
  5. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    ^ agreed. The heaviest man in the competition doesn't get the higher placing.
    Well, not always at least. Size obviously counts but proportion, preparation and posing are HUGE
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Well your judged on size, symmetry, conditioning and posing and believe it or not color. That's how it is in the IFPA pro ranks that I know.
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Well your judged on size, symmetry, conditioning and posing and believe it or not color. That's how it is in the IFPA pro ranks that I know.
    Lol I forgot color. Bring on the bronzer!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Advanced Member
    JajaNe20's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    667
    Rep Power
    138758

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Mud, just use mud. Cheap and plentiful
  9. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Mud, just use mud. Cheap and plentiful
    Like Arnold in Predator
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. New Member
    hossjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    5022

    Reputation

    Killing it! How long are your breaks between sets typically?
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  11. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19174

    Reputation

    I would suggest you start planning your posing routine if you have not already. Focus on the following:
    1. Your legs, make sure you highlight them and find the poses that show them off the most. They are you strength and should be displayed as such.
    2. Be honest and pick you weakest(relatively) bodyparts and hit those shots the least. No point displaying your least developed parts more than needed.
    3. Practice, practice, practice, after 20 mins of posing you would be surprised how hard it is to hold your stomach in when you are gasping for air.
    4. Now your routine forwards and backwards. Practicing in front of a mirror is ok at first but there will not be one at the show so eventually you want to videotape your practice to make sure you are hitting the shots right. This is something that you never think of but I know I am used to flexing in a mirror and when I close my eyes and do say a FDB and then open my eyes I am not hitting the pose as well as I do when I can see it and make adjustments on the fly. Basically get used to posing blind.
    5. You will need to be tanner than you think. Darker the better.
    6. Bring multiple copies of your posing music in case the machine eats it, you loose one or and asteroid hits your first copy. Also if they require tapes(not sure if anyone still uses these) makes sure they are cued up.

    Good luck.


  12. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Killing it! How long are your breaks between sets typically?
    My Rest periods are about 30-60secs, on heavy compound lifts I go no more than 90secs. Sometimes 2mins if necessary.
  13. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    I would suggest you start planning your posing routine if you have not already. Focus on the following:
    1. Your legs, make sure you highlight them and find the poses that show them off the most. They are you strength and should be displayed as such.
    2. Be honest and pick you weakest(relatively) bodyparts and hit those shots the least. No point displaying your least developed parts more than needed.
    3. Practice, practice, practice, after 20 mins of posing you would be surprised how hard it is to hold your stomach in when you are gasping for air.
    4. Now your routine forwards and backwards. Practicing in front of a mirror is ok at first but there will not be one at the show so eventually you want to videotape your practice to make sure you are hitting the shots right. This is something that you never think of but I know I am used to flexing in a mirror and when I close my eyes and do say a FDB and then open my eyes I am not hitting the pose as well as I do when I can see it and make adjustments on the fly. Basically get used to posing blind.
    5. You will need to be tanner than you think. Darker the better.
    6. Bring multiple copies of your posing music in case the machine eats it, you loose one or and asteroid hits your first copy. Also if they require tapes(not sure if anyone still uses these) makes sure they are cued up.

    Good luck.
    Thanks man! I've been working on my mandatory's mostly right now just making sure I hit those right. In my pics you can see I'm trying, I know I need improvement but like you said practice, practice, practice! As for my routine I have my song picked out, and a plan for it just need to run it through and practice that. How often would you suggest to practice? Also what is a good tanning product for my skin color? I look white in my pics, but i'm more like a light brown tone.
  14. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19174

    Reputation

    Well I would be tanning at least twice a week if it were me. As far as competition tan products I have no experience with them, try to talk to guys who have competed many times.


  15. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Well I would be tanning at least twice a week if it were me. As far as competition tan products I have no experience with them, try to talk to guys who have competed many times.
    I could tan twice a week my complex has free tanning! I'll look around for some tanning products.
  16. New Member
    pushinweightw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    19174

    Reputation

    Ya read reviews and perhaps test them on a small area of skin weeks in advance to get an idea of what they make your skin look like.


  17. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pushinweightw View Post
    Ya read reviews and perhaps test them on a small area of skin weeks in advance to get an idea of what they make your skin look like.
    Ok I'll give it a shot! Thanks. This Prep is awesome!
  18. New Member
    hossjob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    5022

    Reputation

    I recommend Jan Tana Competition color. In fact, I'd get the kit with an extra bottle or 2 of the moisturizer and exfoliant. Follow directions to the "T". I try to tan prior it helps my skin. I get very dark and when I do Jan Tana I always 2-3 coats Friday (Jan Tana dries faster than pro tan) and another Saturday. BE DARK! I usually have VERY VERY good color. In fact, I usually hit up a salon near my house and they spray me with 2-3 coats when I can get there on Thursday. Then Friday I only have to do 1 coat and Saturday I touch up, but if I can't get there, I do 3-4 coats of Jan Tana.
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  19. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Jan Tana is good, but most important is the person applying it. I like to get professionally sprayed its worth the money to have a good spray.

    I too tan befre a show, I will get you the name of the lotion I use, it has a bronzer. Keep your skin moist it helps the spray tan.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    My Daily Log for Dec. 11: Todays lift was hardcore! CHEST! I woke up at 4AM to get ready for the big day. I woke up ate brealfast then watched and read some motivational quotes, and youtube vids. I was using some mental exercise to get myself in the game prior to lifting. I was pumped before going, I just wanted to go in do work and handle business. First off I walked into the locker room and was zoning. I took my White Flood and was ready to roll! I warmed up on the treadmill for 5min to get my focus at its max. I then started the lift and from start to finish it was nothing but hardwork, dedication, commitment, and heart! I trained with my partner Nick who is pushing me to my limit everytime we lift. We both did great! I felt great after the workout. I took my post workout and waited an hour before my next meal. During work I was sipping on ENDURANCE BCAA's once again I can't say anything negative about this product, It's awesome. It kept me alive during work that's for sure.
    Lift for today:
    Incline Smith Machine Press: 5x8-12
    Superset Incline Flyes/ Incline DB 4x8-12
    Flat DB Press 4x8-12
    Decline Hammer Press 4x8-12
    Low Crossover 4x8-12
    High Crossover 4x8-12

    Meals:
    1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 c oats, 1 green tea.
    2: 8oz tilapia, 1 c rice.
    3: 2Tbs almond butter, 1 c coco milk.
    4: 8oz chicken breast, 1 c rice.
    5: 8oz tilapia, 100g yams.
    6: 8oz chicken breast, 100g sweet potatoes.

    Train Insane Or Remain The Same!
    Back tomorrow!
  21. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    My Daily Log for Dec. 11: Todays lift was hardcore! CHEST! I woke up at 4AM to get ready for the big day. I woke up ate brealfast then watched and read some motivational quotes, and youtube vids. I was using some mental exercise to get myself in the game prior to lifting. I was pumped before going, I just wanted to go in do work and handle business. First off I walked into the locker room and was zoning. I took my White Flood and was ready to roll! I warmed up on the treadmill for 5min to get my focus at its max. I then started the lift and from start to finish it was nothing but hardwork, dedication, commitment, and heart! I trained with my partner Nick who is pushing me to my limit everytime we lift. We both did great! I felt great after the workout. I took my post workout and waited an hour before my next meal. During work I was sipping on ENDURANCE BCAA's once again I can't say anything negative about this product, It's awesome. It kept me alive during work that's for sure.
    Lift for today:
    Incline Smith Machine Press: 5x8-12
    Superset Incline Flyes/ Incline DB 4x8-12
    Flat DB Press 4x8-12
    Decline Hammer Press 4x8-12
    Low Crossover 4x8-12
    High Crossover 4x8-12

    Meals:
    1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 c oats, 1 green tea.
    2: 8oz tilapia, 1 c rice.
    3: 2Tbs almond butter, 1 c coco milk.
    4: 8oz chicken breast, 1 c rice.
    5: 8oz tilapia, 100g yams.
    6: 8oz chicken breast, 100g sweet potatoes.

    Train Insane Or Remain The Same!
    Back tomorrow!
    Not bad bro, Diet looks good.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Not bad bro, Diet looks good.
    Thanks man!
  23. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Here's my update Dec.12, I've been busy today that's for sure, I'll have a better posting on Friday when I do delts. But It went well today I killed it! Prior to going to the gym I watched Train Insane w/ Branch Warren. That got my pretty motivated and pumped up! Once I got to the gym I was zoned, I wanted nothing else but hardcore training, I that's what I did. Set after set I just knew I was destroying everything in my path, I gave it my all. I didn't let up! This contest is mine! Time to get some rest tomorrow is my day off from the gym.
    Back:
    Barbell Rows: 4x8-12
    T-bar Rows: 5x8-12
    Db Rows: 4x8-12
    Reverse Lat Pulldown: 4x8-12
    Straight pulldown: 3x8-12
    Low Row: 2x8-12
    Lat Pulldown: 4x8-12
    Rack Deads: 3x8-12

    Meals:
    1. 8 egg whites, 2 whole, 1 c oats, 1Tbs Almond butter, 1 green tea.
    2. 8oz tilapia, 100g sweet potato.
    3. 2Tbs Almond butter, 1 c coco milk.
    4. 8oz chicken breast, 100g sweet potato.
    5. 8oz tilapia, 100g sweet potato.
    6. 8oz chicken breast, 100g sweet potato.
  24. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    With your backs is there certian things you superset. Like I do wid grip pull down and superset with either reverse grip or straight arm. I alternate each back workout.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    With your backs is there certian things you superset. Like I do wid grip pull down and superset with either reverse grip or straight arm. I alternate each back workout.
    My next/new workout has supersets, I just added those in. It helps/ and feels great!
  26. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Let me get you guys up to speed on what happened over the weekend... Thursday of course was my rest day I did 15min of HIT in the morning upon wakening. My meals from Thurs-Sat were the same as usual, I will log those in a sec. Friday I didn't lift til 7:30 at night. It was delts. After warming up on seated military press my first working set which was 95lbs, I did 12 reps. After racking the weight my head started getting pulsing pains in the back of my head. It hurt like hell! So I took a 5min break and tried a different exercise with lighter weight. Still the pain was bothering me. I had to call it a night. The workout beat me this time. Saturday morning 8AM was redemption time! Delts and Arms. I had breakfast and prior to lifting I took a pain reliever. I didn't want to use a pre, since I practically wasted one on Friday. I busted out my delt portion of the workout within 45mins. I supersetted every exercise. It was intense, right as I finished my partner made it to the gym and we began on arms. I focused alot on contractions during each movement. All in all went well, I took my post, and Endurance, and my day just had become better. I recently changed my diet and training program as well, I will soon inform you guys about it.
    My meals for Thurs-Sat:
    1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 c oats, 1 green tea.
    2: 8oz tilapia, 1 c rice.
    3: 2Tbs almond butter, 1 c coco milk.
    4: 8oz chicken breast, 1 c rice.
    5: 8oz tilapia, 100g yams.
    6: 8oz chicken breast, 100g sweet potatoes.

    Workouts:
    Delts:
    Milt. Press 4x8-12
    Upright Row 4x8-12
    Db Lat. Raise 4x8-12
    Ez Bar Front Raise 4x8-12
    BO DB Lat. Raise 4x8-12
    Cable Lat. Raise 4x8-12
    Rear Flyes 4x8-12
    Db Shrugs 1x55. I pick a set of DB's and however much they weigh I do that many reps, so I chose a 55lb'er.

    Arms:
    CG Bench 4x8-12
    Rope Pushdown 4x8-12
    Rope Ext. 4x8-12
    Rev. Pulldown 4x8-12
    Ez Bar Curl 4x8-12
    Hammer Curl 4x8-12
    Machine Preacher 4x8-12
    Incline Curl 4x8-12
    Rev. Wrist Curls 4x8-12
    Wrist Curls 4x8-12

    I felt I did too much for arms, which I did, in this new program I made it's been changed.
    Sunday Dec.16 update will be posted tonight.
    P.S. I started my new diet in combination with LEAN EFX!
    Updates Tonight, stay tuned!!!
  27. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    Let me get you guys up to speed on what happened over the weekend... Thursday of course was my rest day I did 15min of HIT in the morning upon wakening. My meals from Thurs-Sat were the same as usual, I will log those in a sec. Friday I didn't lift til 7:30 at night. It was delts. After warming up on seated military press my first working set which was 95lbs, I did 12 reps. After racking the weight my head started getting pulsing pains in the back of my head. It hurt like hell! So I took a 5min break and tried a different exercise with lighter weight. Still the pain was bothering me. I had to call it a night. The workout beat me this time. Saturday morning 8AM was redemption time! Delts and Arms. I had breakfast and prior to lifting I took a pain reliever. I didn't want to use a pre, since I practically wasted one on Friday. I busted out my delt portion of the workout within 45mins. I supersetted every exercise. It was intense, right as I finished my partner made it to the gym and we began on arms. I focused alot on contractions during each movement. All in all went well, I took my post, and Endurance, and my day just had become better. I recently changed my diet and training program as well, I will soon inform you guys about it.
    My meals for Thurs-Sat:
    1: 8 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 c oats, 1 green tea.
    2: 8oz tilapia, 1 c rice.
    3: 2Tbs almond butter, 1 c coco milk.
    4: 8oz chicken breast, 1 c rice.
    5: 8oz tilapia, 100g yams.
    6: 8oz chicken breast, 100g sweet potatoes.

    Workouts:
    Delts:
    Milt. Press 4x8-12
    Upright Row 4x8-12
    Db Lat. Raise 4x8-12
    Ez Bar Front Raise 4x8-12
    BO DB Lat. Raise 4x8-12
    Cable Lat. Raise 4x8-12
    Rear Flyes 4x8-12
    Db Shrugs 1x55. I pick a set of DB's and however much they weigh I do that many reps, so I chose a 55lb'er.

    Arms:
    CG Bench 4x8-12
    Rope Pushdown 4x8-12
    Rope Ext. 4x8-12
    Rev. Pulldown 4x8-12
    Ez Bar Curl 4x8-12
    Hammer Curl 4x8-12
    Machine Preacher 4x8-12
    Incline Curl 4x8-12
    Rev. Wrist Curls 4x8-12
    Wrist Curls 4x8-12

    I felt I did too much for arms, which I did, in this new program I made it's been changed.
    Sunday Dec.16 update will be posted tonight.
    P.S. I started my new diet in combination with LEAN EFX!
    Updates Tonight, stay tuned!!!
    Nice update Aggie! Glad to see Endurance is doing well for you so far and I'm excited to see how much Lean EFX helps with your prep. Great log so far!

    Looking forward to seeing the new program too.

    This was my 2000th post!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  28. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nice update Aggie! Glad to see Endurance is doing well for you so far and I'm excited to see how much Lean EFX helps with your prep. Great log so far!

    Looking forward to seeing the new program too.

    This was my 2000th post!!
    Thanks bro! Congrats on the post, that's awesome!
  29. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post

    Thanks bro! Congrats on the post, that's awesome!
    Lol, I talk a lot I guess
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  30. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Update Sunday Dec. 16. So Last weekend if I haven't mentioned I cooked over 40lbs of: chicken, tilapia, rice, sweet potatoes, and yams (About 8 days worth of meals plus extra). I ate about 5 days worth of what I cooked. On the 6th day I started to notice a weird smell from my meals when I heated them, I thought it was just me, the 7th day I smelt it again, this time I had a stomach ache. I went home and smelled all the other food I cooked and it smelled horrible. I had to toss it all away Luckily I had my other food in the freezer to begin my new diet. I called for an emergency cook early in the morning today and finished right before work. This new diet is going to be run for about 8-10 weeks, before my other planned diet. Today I also Lean EFX!.
    LEAN EFX from FORMUTECH NUTRITION, is a non-thermogenic fat burner.
    This product contains:
    4mg-Vitamin B6
    100mcg-Chromium
    110mg-calcium
    25mg-7-Keto DHEA
    500mg-Acetyl L-Carnitine
    168mg-Dandelion Root
    25mg-5-HTP
    500mg-Hoodia Gordonii
    25mg-Alpha Lipoic Acid

    I'm taking the dosage of 2 veggie pills/ 2 times a day.
    I took my first dose in the morning upon wakening. I didn't notice any weird skin tingling or stomach problems compared to other fat burners I've used before. Note: I've tried some of the BIG NAME FB's from: BSN, Musclepharm/tech, BPI,USP Labs. I swear when I took those, after 10mins my stomach would hurt/ give me a feeling like I had to throw up. But LeanEFX day 1, I liked it. I took my last dose a few minutes ago, and I feel great. Until tomorrow!
    Meals from new diet:
    1. 12 egg whites, 1 1/2c oats, 1 green tea.
    2. 2 Tbs almond butter.
    3. 8oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    4. 5oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/1c broccoli.
    5. 5oz chicken breast, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    6. 5oz chicken breast, 2c broccoli.

    Legs Tomorrow! Stay Tuned.
  31. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    NATURAL EFX. My mistake. I keep getting the two names scrambled in my head.
  32. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    NATURAL EFX. My mistake. I keep getting the two names scrambled in my head.
    No problem man, I doubled down on it too lol!

    As for the nausea with other fat burners that's what I always hated about them. That and the all day cracked out feeling. None of that with Formutech products
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Update for Mon. Dec. 17.
    Today I hit legs hard, at least my quads, hamis will be finished in the PM after work. I'm getting use to waking up early I woke up at 4:45am without my alarm it was awesome! I was eager to go out and pump. I started my morning with some Natural EFX, and then cook breakfast. Within 5mins of consuming Natural EFX I felt more energized. It open my eyes and just made me more pumped. After my first meal I waited about an hour and then headed off to the gym. First thing I noticed in the locker room, NO SHAKER BOTTLE! I was like damn no Pre for legs this is gonna suck. I continued anyway, nothing is gonna stop me on my way to success and victory. After my 2 warmup sets on leg ext. Believe it or not I just got burst of energy, almost more than my pre. The Natural EFX was keeping my going, also it could've been breakfast too, but I felt great. Today was also day one of my new workout format, it was awesome, I hit some PR's I felt in control! I still have the rest of the day, to finish things, and they will be done!
    Leg Workout:
    Quads PM:
    Front Sq. 5x6-8
    Back Sq. 5x6-8
    Leg Press. 5x6-8
    Hack Sq. 5x6-8
    Leg Ext. 5x8-10
    Hamis PM:
    DB Stiff Dead 4x8-10
    Lying Leg Curl 4x8-10
    Seated Leg Curl 4x8-10
    Hip Add. 3x8-10
    Hip Abd. 3x8-10
    Glute Kicker 3x8-10

    Calves:
    Standing Calf 5x15-20
    Seated Calf 5x15-20
    Tibia Machine 5x15-20

    Meals:
    1. 12 egg whites, 1 1/2c oats, 1 green tea.
    2. 8oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    3. 5oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/1c broccoli.
    4. 5oz chicken breast, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    5. 5oz chicken breast, 2c broccoli.
    6. 2 Tbs almond butter.
  34. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    Update for Mon. Dec. 17.
    Today I hit legs hard, at least my quads, hamis will be finished in the PM after work. I'm getting use to waking up early I woke up at 4:45am without my alarm it was awesome! I was eager to go out and pump. I started my morning with some Natural EFX, and then cook breakfast. Within 5mins of consuming Natural EFX I felt more energized. It open my eyes and just made me more pumped. After my first meal I waited about an hour and then headed off to the gym. First thing I noticed in the locker room, NO SHAKER BOTTLE! I was like damn no Pre for legs this is gonna suck. I continued anyway, nothing is gonna stop me on my way to success and victory. After my 2 warmup sets on leg ext. Believe it or not I just got burst of energy, almost more than my pre. The Natural EFX was keeping my going, also it could've been breakfast too, but I felt great. Today was also day one of my new workout format, it was awesome, I hit some PR's I felt in control! I still have the rest of the day, to finish things, and they will be done!
    Leg Workout:
    Quads PM:
    Front Sq. 5x6-8
    Back Sq. 5x6-8
    Leg Press. 5x6-8
    Hack Sq. 5x6-8
    Leg Ext. 5x8-10
    Hamis PM:
    DB Stiff Dead 4x8-10
    Lying Leg Curl 4x8-10
    Seated Leg Curl 4x8-10
    Hip Add. 3x8-10
    Hip Abd. 3x8-10
    Glute Kicker 3x8-10

    Calves:
    Standing Calf 5x15-20
    Seated Calf 5x15-20
    Tibia Machine 5x15-20

    Meals:
    1. 12 egg whites, 1 1/2c oats, 1 green tea.
    2. 8oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    3. 5oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/1c broccoli.
    4. 5oz chicken breast, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    5. 5oz chicken breast, 2c broccoli.
    6. 2 Tbs almond butter.
    Still can't believe the pure volume you do for legs Aggie its crazy! Nice update man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  35. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Is it a bad thing? Like I've tried the recommended 9-12 sets per bodypart, and I just don't feel satisfied, nor see growing. High volume and moderate-high intensity is where I grow best. It's not like a just go for the weight either, I make sure a pick a heavy enough wait to fully stretch and contract each rep for the given number of reps I need to complete.
  36. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    Is it a bad thing? Like I've tried the recommended 9-12 sets per bodypart, and I just don't feel satisfied, nor see growing. High volume and moderate-high intensity is where I grow best. It's not like a just go for the weight either, I make sure a pick a heavy enough wait to fully stretch and contract each rep for the given number of reps I need to complete.
    Not at all man! Whatever works for you is great!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  37. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Thanks man! I set 2 goals. 1. I want to work my way up to be a pro. 2. Since day one my goal was to be the best.
  38. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167088

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie2012 View Post
    Thanks man! I set 2 goals. 1. I want to work my way up to be a pro. 2. Since day one my goal was to be the best.
    awesome goals, with an attitude like that and the work ethic you seem to have, nothing's going to prevent you from acheiving them.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  39. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Thank you! Your awesome!
  40. New Member
    Aggie2012's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    10266

    Reputation

    Tuesday Dec. 18 Update: Today went pretty well. I trained chest/forearms/cardio. It was a good day, started off a bit discouraged but got myself back into the game. I ate 2 meals prior to lifting compared to my usual 1. I noticed I didn't have as much drive waiting longer/ eating another meal. I lifted around 10:30am. That's too late for me lol. I'm sticking to my lifting being 6-8am. I just have more energy and drive then. Upon wakening I took my Natural EFX, it woke me up that's for sure. I'm getting a bit leaner. I got kinda discouraged in the gym due some things. Like I've been dieting 4 weeks and I se my abs but still feel like an inch of fat is still layering over it. I know this is time paced sport. I'm not giving up, I'm trying my hardest, and training my hardest. I will soon reach that shredded look that's why I started my cut at 19/20 weeks. I did cardio, HIT, it was hell I drenched the stair climber with my hardwork aka sweat. lol.
    1. 12 egg whites, 1 1/2c oats, 1 green tea.
    2. 2 Tbs almond butter.
    3. 8oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    4. 5oz tilapia, 1/2c brown rice, 1 1/1c broccoli.
    5. 5oz chicken breast, 1 1/2c broccoli.
    6. 5oz chicken breast, 2c broccoli.

    Chest:
    Incline SM 5x6-8
    Incline Flyes 4x8-10
    Flat DB Bench 4x6-8
    Decline Hammer 4x6-8
    Low Crossover 4x8-10
    High Crossover 4x8-10

    Any tips for motivation? I want to know what you've guys used in the past.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Plz Help with Superdrol
    By Napilion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 04:26 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-03-2005, 12:01 PM
  3. Terrible School Weightroom PLZ HELP
    By Rebel in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 12:43 PM
  4. 1st time cycle help
    By blitzit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 06:35 PM
  5. cycle 90% figured out (T-1 PRO) plz help
    By goldylight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2003, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in