My legs Look weird

Palko

Ok so my genetics did not favour me in terms of legs. I have been working on them hard I Deadlift 120kg8 times and squat about 80kg

I weigh 70-72kg

No matter what I do though whether I add In lunges or leg press my legs just grow weird and still look very bony in places for instance my quad seems to only grow on one side and my knees still look bony as hell. Am I issuing something here? I train 3-4 days A week.

Attachments

kingkong3

Awards
Honestly you don't really need to worry about this until your a little bigger. They should even out with more growth. Keep doing what your doing and you"ll get there

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
This is a hard photo to work with. I can't say anything with certainty besides that there's nothing remarkably odd.

David147

Awards
Dang that's peculiar. Did you ever break your left leg? If there is anything to be done, I would go to a gym and consult a personal trainer.

jerisonross

jerisonross

Awards
Perhaps your diet needs to be adjusted. Not enough food could lead to skinny legs ;)

Also don't sacrifice form for weight until your legs are bigger. If you have any questions about proper supplementation inbox me your current eating schedule and workout routine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Troyboi Weight Loss 42
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
akboom87 Injury / Rehab 6
Mathb33 Anabolics 53
Training Forum 1