My legs Look weird
- 07-27-2012, 11:17 AM
My legs Look weird
Ok so my genetics did not favour me in terms of legs. I have been working on them hard I Deadlift 120kg8 times and squat about 80kg
I weigh 70-72kg
No matter what I do though whether I add In lunges or leg press my legs just grow weird and still look very bony in places for instance my quad seems to only grow on one side and my knees still look bony as hell. Am I issuing something here? I train 3-4 days A week.
- 07-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Honestly you don't really need to worry about this until your a little bigger. They should even out with more growth. Keep doing what your doing and you"ll get there
07-27-2012, 09:57 PM
07-28-2012, 07:01 AM
This is a hard photo to work with. I can't say anything with certainty besides that there's nothing remarkably odd.
By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
05-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Dang that's peculiar. Did you ever break your left leg? If there is anything to be done, I would go to a gym and consult a personal trainer.
06-22-2015, 12:03 PM
Perhaps your diet needs to be adjusted. Not enough food could lead to skinny legs
Also don't sacrifice form for weight until your legs are bigger. If you have any questions about proper supplementation inbox me your current eating schedule and workout routine.
Mind and Muscle Brand Rep. Discount code "JERISON" 10% off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By legaljuicer in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2004, 06:26 PM
- By spoofy in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-05-2004, 07:40 PM
- By DumbRussian in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:04 PM
- By spoofy in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2003, 08:24 AM
- By bullfx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 05-24-2003, 03:59 PM