Sleep vs. AM cardio - which is better??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Depends. However much I need to achieve my goals. Currently it's cutting.
    So this **** is a secret huh? Cool.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    quite honestly I don't count much but I try to keep my daily food average at around 3000 cals a day over the week. Some days I may only eat 1500, some days I bump it up to 5000. Depends on how I feel, how I look, and if I am training "hard" enough. I follow a modified IF. I try to train fasted unless I feel famished before training, then I'll have something before I train (Sometimes I train at 6pm, I wake up at 5am.). Usually I don't feel very hungry at all. Until I start eating.. then I can eat until there is no food left.

EDIT: And I usually only eat around 6 different foods. So keeping the food intake consistent is pretty easy
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    What information do you want? How many cals he eats? It's not like you can apply that to you anyway you are a different person.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Natestreo View Post
    I do HIIT. Most of the time on the stairmaster. I don't do that much cardio anymore, but when I did 30 minutes of cardio I would always expect 600 calories or more.

This is assuming the machine monitors calorie expenditure, of course. I make sure to input my weight and age into the machines to help it calculate. Not sure of their accuracy, personally.
    Every time I find we are so alike oO I also the stairmaster , furthest I have burnt on it has been 900 kCals in 1 hour X_X it was CRAZY!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid

What information do you want? How many cals he eats? It's not like you can apply that to you anyway you are a different person.
    He answered my questions - and I wasn't solely looking for his caloric intake. I was inquiring about Lean Gains and the fact he mentioned eating 3000 calorie meals... Which would be very surprising if that were the case.

Stop trolling and contribute or kick rocks.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Every time I find we are so alike oO I also the stairmaster , furthest I have burnt on it has been 900 kCals in 1 hour X_X it was CRAZY!!!
    That IS crazy. Good work ethic right there.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Go Away View Post
    That IS crazy. Good work ethic right there.
    Go big or go home buddy !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 79
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 08:23 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Wake up, cardio then back to sleep?