Trying to get it back.

CariSma

Awards
it's been five years since my last visit to the gym. Previously I was 5'10" 16 stone, ripped and did a 5 day week in the gym.
Life got hettic and I stopped going.

I'm now 27, just quit smoking and putting on weight fast after supplementing smoking with eating. I'm Woking out of this mind set but I'm wanting to get back to fitness.

I have a bench press and dumbbells and have been on the net researching routines but there's so many out there I'm lost. I'm looking to lean up but build muscle all of my definition has long since burnt away.

Any link to an excellent plan will be great.

Regards

CariSma

Awards
Decided to hit the floor running with this routine. Any additional input would be
great.
I am looking for a cardio work out that isn't based on running as my back and knees are now an issue if over used.

I have been instructed to do one months training with no supplements. After that il
Be using Nitrotech and humanobol for training aid and recovery. I have looked into an ECY stack also.
Thanks for any help.

about2ba

Awards
You could always look into swimming, or a stationary bike that will help with your cardio and build strength in your knees with low impact

CariSma

Awards
That's was my original though. Swimming was always a favourite. Thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
adding muscle while shedding fat requires a very pin-point died with exacting control. If you want to do this the easier way, pick one goal at a time, even if you alternate them every couple months.

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Cutting and gaining can be followed with success, 8wks gain then 3-4 weeks cutt and repeat, obv the gaining cycle must be longer as it takes longer to accumulate new muscle tissue and strength, follow with a cutt where you can loose 1-2lbs a week, in theory it allows for muscle with minimal fat gain done correctly and given the individual genetic make up etc

TheB3asT

TheB3asT

Awards
You could walk on the tread mill for 40 minutes set the incline to max and speed to 4.5 and if you can 5.0 but only speed walk trust me it's a workout and you will burn about 700-800 calories for 40 minutes