My natural diet

mchief101

Awards
im 19, i'll be clean bulking and i was wondering if it's ok to eat mainly white rice/brown rice, lean protein , fats and carefully counting cals and macros with good training..will give me good gains?
im 5'8 170 lbs (cut from 178) and i finally got a food scale to track my eating!!!! :smoker::smoker::saeek::saeek::saeek::saeek:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
sounds like youre on top of your stuff. Throw in some dry oats in the am for some good carbs as well as sweet potato(so ya dont get bored).

-To get big you gotta eat big

mchief101

Awards
thank you. well when i was bulking before , i was always scared of white rice. but now i have a scale, i can count everything i eat which is exciting!!! can't wait to see the end result. Also stacking krealkylyn, Ifg-2 , protein , fish oil, multi , bcaa

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I live and die by that scale man. I always feel that a bulk, even a lean bulk, should have one white starch meal per day. Just be sure to drop down the protein for your carb meals.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Veggies and fruit to help keep alkaline...idk if i spelled that right lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Youre good. They keep a good nitrogen balance so you dont loose mass.

Linda Albert

Banned
Awards
Take the veggies and water rich foods in your diet.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Not bad but I would add eggs, broccoli, and oats to your diet. If you're going to eat white rice than make sure you have some protein with it because carbs combined with protein lowers the GI of your meal.

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I dont put a lot of value on the type of foods I consume as compared to the quantity of calories and ratio of macro-nutrients. White rice is great if you like it. But I think it can be a bad move to lock yourself into a few select "clean" food choices. For one, its boring. Additionally, you wind up lacking variety on the micro-nutritional side of the equation. There is nothing wrong with tasty foods in your diet. Routinely, I eat pastas like raviolis, sauces on my meats, ice cream, fro-yo, and many other "taboo" foods and I continue to move heavy weight and build muscle. I make sure I get a solid amount of greens, fiber, fruit, etc. But i dont see any point in obsessing over food choice.