Muscle Pharm Release Update

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We are a few weeks back on some of the products. The flavors took longer then expected to get right, but taste is very important so it will be wroth the wait.

Assault:
Just got the 3rd round of flavors a few day's back and we finally have 2 winner's. This product will be available 2nd week of July.
Triple Berry Blast
Raspberry Lemonade

Battle Fuel:
The final ingredient profile is done.

Bullet Proof:
Need 1 more round of flavoring and we will have this product tasting right.
We will have 2 flavors for Bullet Proof which I will announce once the they are finalized.
We are looking at 2nd-3rd week of July for this product, just depends on the flavoring..

Shred Matrix:
Product is on schedule for July 1st

Wrekage:
We are looking like the 2nd-3rd week of July, the EPI compound took longer then expected to get through customs.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
good deal, nice to see you guys making progress

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice... thanks for the update big dog...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dangit, was hoping for sooner on bulletproof :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Will these be carried at Nutra?
We will get to the planet, it may not be right away for the full line but we will get their. Are marketing guy is trying to get Muscle Pharm everywhere so I am sure we will work our way onto the planet.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I hope they hit NP....ill have ot wait. NP is pretty much the ONLY place i order from.

Little Rambo

Little Rambo

Awards
Good looks with the update Miller, for those of you who haven't joined over at our forum I highly suggest you get on over there. Theres lot of info on our product line, launch status, and much MUCH more.

http://www.musclepharm.net/forum/

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Good looks with the update Miller, for those of you who haven't joined over at our forum I highly suggest you get on over there. Theres lot of info on our product line, launch status, and much MUCH more.

http://www.musclepharm.net/forum/
That's Pmiller to you!:hammer:

Yeah I strongly urge everyone interested in our products to check out the site and forums. On the site you can actually see the ingredient panels of the products. By the way is it July yet?
:fool2:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm looking forward to trying some musclepharm.
thanks for the updates!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to some of these products also. Looks good so far gentlemen! :D

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Assault Flovoring Completed!!

ASSAULT flavors are done, and we are ready for production to start. Both flavors taste Great, and sorry for the delay on the launch but flavoring is very important.
Here are the 2 flavors we will be starting with:
Raspberry Lemonade
Berry Blast
:dance:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
ASSAULT flavors are done, and we are ready for production to start. Both flavors taste Great, and sorry for the delay on the launch but flavoring is very important.
Here are the 2 flavors we will be starting with:
Raspberry Lemonade
Berry Blast
:dance:
Party is on now!
:djparty:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeeeaaahhhhh Boooooyyyyeeeee!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
both those flavors sound good....mmmmmmm

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
what about bulletproof?
I can't give you an exact date easy, but as it is looking now the Shred Matrix will be the first released hopefully right on July 1, then Assualt and Bullet Proof will follow shortly after. Then Battle Fuel and Wreckage will come a little deeper into July and then finally Combat Powder will be around towards the end of summer.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MusclePharm too hot to handle?

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
MusclePharm too hot to handle?

"Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later. "
I put a LOLCat thread there and the place just blew up with new members.....JK

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
We are in the process of moving our domain so that may have it shut down temporarily.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thank God, I was getting nervous!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
God I am waiting for your products to hit the shelves, mostly assault and I am extremly temped by bullet proof. To turn my sleep into something even better...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
God I am waiting for your products to hit the shelves, mostly assault and I am extremly temped by bullet proof. To turn my sleep into something even better...
Yeah, I think Bullet Proof is going to be that one product of our that will become a staple as soon after your first couple doses.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All joined up. ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont have to worry about this stuff causeing me to :aargh: :dump: do I?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I dont have to worry about this stuff causeing me to :aargh: :dump: do I?
Unless you have a sensitive stomach than you shouldn't have to worry about anything. I am going to be realistic and say that just like any other supplement Muscle Pharm products aren't going to agree with everyone's GI but you should be safe with our products because we made sure to get high quality ingredients.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I havent had any supp or stim do me in yet, and my current stack(though I am off it now for awhile) is in my sig. My stomach is pretty cool with everything, thats great then. Could assault be used n conjnction with RPM? But maybe cut down the rpm intake? RPM keeps me feeling good all day

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well I havent had any supp or stim do me in yet, and my current stack(though I am off it now for awhile) is in my sig. My stomach is pretty cool with everything, thats great then. Could assault be used n conjunction with RPM? But maybe cut down the rpm intake? RPM keeps me feeling good all day
Although You wont need the RPM with Assault they can be stacked together responsibly. I would most definitely only recommend taking 1 or 2 RPM's though just because of the stimulant content.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well yeah, I was just wanting to keep me a single RPM in the morning.

I do not intend to make myself sick or harm my body out of doing something dumb lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
signed up and waiting. Looking to compare Somnidren to your bullet proof. Im a huge fan of sleep supps and GH help based products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
signed up and waiting. Looking to compare Somnidren to your bullet proof. Im a huge fan of sleep supps and GH help based products.
x2 here!

If you guys beta-test this, i'd love to be in on it! :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you guys are over on the MP forums because that is were the first word for testers will be.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vouch for my man MentalT..this kid talks to me exclusively about sleep stuff, and I seriously am not playing. The dude is consistent too...:toofunny:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder to get over to the MusclePharm forums if you are interested in our products. We will be having some good threads over there ......really good threads.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im def going to have to try that bullet proof, until this day NOTHING has really delivered on the sleep aspects, at least not to me personally...dunno Y.

Also Assault, i think this will become a staple of a lot of board members.

trueathlete

trueathlete

Muscle Pharm Rep
Awards
Im def going to have to try that bullet proof, until this day NOTHING has really delivered on the sleep aspects, at least not to me personally...dunno Y.

Also Assault, i think this will become a staple of a lot of board members.
I am interested in why other sleep products have not yet worked for you? I am also the same way when it comes to sleep products, that is a main reason I wanted to make sure we had a quality sleep product in the lineup.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in why other sleep products have not yet worked for you? I am also the same way when it comes to sleep products, that is a main reason I wanted to make sure we had a quality sleep product in the lineup.
Your product looks very promising true. I've worked nightshift for years and always had issues with sleep. I'm either hit or miss with products. I very much look forward to bulletproof. It has a very nice ingredient profile to it. :)