Muscle Pharm Release Update

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. God I am waiting for your products to hit the shelves, mostly assault and I am extremly temped by bullet proof. To turn my sleep into something even better...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    God I am waiting for your products to hit the shelves, mostly assault and I am extremly temped by bullet proof. To turn my sleep into something even better...
    Yeah, I think Bullet Proof is going to be that one product of our that will become a staple as soon after your first couple doses.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  3. Just a little FYI for everyone, now would be a splendid time to join the forums at www.musclepharm.com.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  4. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Yeah, I think Bullet Proof is going to be that one product of our that will become a staple as soon after your first couple doses.
    no doubt

  5. All joined up.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    All joined up.
    Nice!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  7. I dont have to worry about this stuff causeing me to do I?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I dont have to worry about this stuff causeing me to do I?
    Unless you have a sensitive stomach than you shouldn't have to worry about anything. I am going to be realistic and say that just like any other supplement Muscle Pharm products aren't going to agree with everyone's GI but you should be safe with our products because we made sure to get high quality ingredients.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Well I havent had any supp or stim do me in yet, and my current stack(though I am off it now for awhile) is in my sig. My stomach is pretty cool with everything, thats great then. Could assault be used n conjnction with RPM? But maybe cut down the rpm intake? RPM keeps me feeling good all day

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Well I havent had any supp or stim do me in yet, and my current stack(though I am off it now for awhile) is in my sig. My stomach is pretty cool with everything, thats great then. Could assault be used n conjunction with RPM? But maybe cut down the rpm intake? RPM keeps me feeling good all day
    Although You wont need the RPM with Assault they can be stacked together responsibly. I would most definitely only recommend taking 1 or 2 RPM's though just because of the stimulant content.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  11. Well yeah, I was just wanting to keep me a single RPM in the morning.

    I do not intend to make myself sick or harm my body out of doing something dumb lol.

  12. signed up and waiting. Looking to compare Somnidren to your bullet proof. Im a huge fan of sleep supps and GH help based products.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    signed up and waiting. Looking to compare Somnidren to your bullet proof. Im a huge fan of sleep supps and GH help based products.
    x2 here!

    If you guys beta-test this, i'd love to be in on it!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    x2 here!

    If you guys beta-test this, i'd love to be in on it!
    Who wouldnt lol.

  15. Just make sure you guys are over on the MP forums because that is were the first word for testers will be.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    signed up and waiting. Looking to compare Somnidren to your bullet proof. Im a huge fan of sleep supps and GH help based products.
    I vouch for my man MentalT..this kid talks to me exclusively about sleep stuff, and I seriously am not playing. The dude is consistent too...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. Just a reminder to get over to the MusclePharm forums if you are interested in our products. We will be having some good threads over there ......really good threads.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  18. Im def going to have to try that bullet proof, until this day NOTHING has really delivered on the sleep aspects, at least not to me personally...dunno Y.

    Also Assault, i think this will become a staple of a lot of board members.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  19. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Im def going to have to try that bullet proof, until this day NOTHING has really delivered on the sleep aspects, at least not to me personally...dunno Y.

    Also Assault, i think this will become a staple of a lot of board members.
    I am interested in why other sleep products have not yet worked for you? I am also the same way when it comes to sleep products, that is a main reason I wanted to make sure we had a quality sleep product in the lineup.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    I am interested in why other sleep products have not yet worked for you? I am also the same way when it comes to sleep products, that is a main reason I wanted to make sure we had a quality sleep product in the lineup.
    Your product looks very promising true. I've worked nightshift for years and always had issues with sleep. I'm either hit or miss with products. I very much look forward to bulletproof. It has a very nice ingredient profile to it.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. where is the bulletprooooooooooof
    i've resorted to CMI Big for now :P

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    where is the bulletprooooooooooof
    i've resorted to CMI Big for now :P

    Testers for Bullet Proof will be starting 2nd week of July.

  23. CMI's Big is nice for the sleep aspect, but tastes like sawdusty ass, and doesn't have BCAAs i'll be keeping an eye out both for testing ops as well as for it to initially go on sale

  24. Yeah I was pushing for a Sawdussty ass flavor but no one else wanted it. I guess now were just stuck with good flavors.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  25. I can't get All The Way to carry it either. But CMI has it down pat

  26. I want to buy bullet proof at once, where can i buy it? They don't have it on bb.com yet and neither on nutraplanet.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    I want to buy bullet proof at once, where can i buy it? They don't have it on bb.com yet and neither on nutraplanet.
    It hasn't been released yet, if you go to www.musclepharm.com and sign up for the newsletter we will notify you of when you can get the product before anyone else!
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by trueathlete View Post
    I am interested in why other sleep products have not yet worked for you? I am also the same way when it comes to sleep products, that is a main reason I wanted to make sure we had a quality sleep product in the lineup.
    I wish I knew...I've never really did well on any type, whether it be oTc or prescribed...hopefully this one will be dead on....
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

  29. Im a big fan of phenibut, especially after i lowered the dosage to less than 1 g, 1.5 g got me that drunk feeling lol.

    i remember saying some really stupid things to my family on phenibut lol
    during a dinner conversation, i thought about the dude from law and order and how hes doing
    commercials for TD ameritrade and i started reciting the things he said in that commercial.
    All of my family members were like WTF...? haha

  30. Update

    Alright guys, all of the Muscle Pharm line up is complete and waiting on delivery. The products will be available by the dates below.
    August 1
    Shred Matrix
    August 15
    Bullet Proof
    Assault
    Battle Fuel
    Sept 1
    Wreckage

    But Wait..

    We are going to be offering samples of Assault and Bullet Proof starting next week. You have to sign up at the Muscle Pharm forums to be eligible. Here is the link :
    MP Forums!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:03 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Battle Fuel (Muscle Builders)
    By allenzo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 12:38 AM
  4. For Sale: Muscle Pharm Stack BP, Assault, BF (Muscle Builders)
    By Kristofer68SS in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 07:14 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Log in
Log in