i've resorted to CMI Big for now :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CMI's Big is nice for the sleep aspect, but tastes like sawdusty ass, and doesn't have BCAAs :) i'll be keeping an eye out both for testing ops as well as for it to initially go on sale :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was pushing for a Sawdussty ass flavor but no one else wanted it. I guess now were just stuck with good flavors.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't get All The Way to carry it either. But CMI has it down pat

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
I want to buy bullet proof at once, where can i buy it? They don't have it on bb.com yet and neither on nutraplanet.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I want to buy bullet proof at once, where can i buy it? They don't have it on bb.com yet and neither on nutraplanet.
It hasn't been released yet, if you go to www.musclepharm.com and sign up for the newsletter we will notify you of when you can get the product before anyone else!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in why other sleep products have not yet worked for you? I am also the same way when it comes to sleep products, that is a main reason I wanted to make sure we had a quality sleep product in the lineup.
I wish I knew...I've never really did well on any type, whether it be oTc or prescribed...hopefully this one will be dead on....

OpKang101

OpKang101

Awards
Im a big fan of phenibut, especially after i lowered the dosage to less than 1 g, 1.5 g got me that drunk feeling lol.

i remember saying some really stupid things to my family on phenibut lol
during a dinner conversation, i thought about the dude from law and order and how hes doing
commercials for TD ameritrade and i started reciting the things he said in that commercial.
All of my family members were like WTF...? haha

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Update
Alright guys, all of the Muscle Pharm line up is complete and waiting on delivery. The products will be available by the dates below.
August 1
Shred Matrix
August 15
Bullet Proof
Assault
Battle Fuel
Sept 1
Wreckage

But Wait..

We are going to be offering samples of Assault and Bullet Proof starting next week. You have to sign up at the Muscle Pharm forums to be eligible. Here is the link :
MP Forums!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Wreckage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jumpin jesus I can't wait for the wreckage.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah thats cool! Are all the flavors settled now?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Ah thats cool! Are all the flavors settled now?
Yeah, Assault is going to be the Rasp Lemonade and Arctic Blue Razz. The BulletProof flavors are all set, I am not sure what the final choice for the names are though. When Brad said he was going to perfect the flavors I don't think any of us were expecting them to be as good as they are, you guys will truly enjoy taking your MP products.