• Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie you should do another review on Shred Matrix, the product does not get the coverage it deserves ,I feel sometimes.
Thanks, but I have ALREADY done a review on Shred Matrix (and anyone who searches can find it easily enough) - you can see it here. I do not need to do another as my opinion on it has not changed - the fact that I use it as a staple should be evidence enough of that.

~Rosie~

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but I have ALREADY done a review on Shred Matrix (and anyone who searches can find it easily enough) - you can see it here. I do not need to do another as my opinion on it has not changed - the fact that I use it as a staple should be evidence enough of that.

~Rosie~
I have followed your supp list as key for my fat burners time and again, often quoting that review as a reference FWIW

Cheers

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually used it twice recently, very good just wish the carbs were less or gone totally.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I actually used it twice recently, very good just wish the carbs were less or gone totally.
Think I will snag some to try. Chocolate milk...

Any stomach issues?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I will snag some to try. Chocolate milk...

Any stomach issues?
Never, combat is good stuff. Cheaper than MyoFusion and it does taste good.

N

newbreed

Awards
I used the chocolate peanut butter. Tasted good, mixed well, and no stomach discomfort. Good protein complex.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I've had two 4 pound tubs, cookies and cream and s'mores. Both as extremely good! Will buy more soon!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried anything but vanilla and cookies and cream I believe. The fact I don't remember says they were good but not great. For the price I like it though and recommend it to any newbie out there.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Never tried anything but vanilla and cookies and cream I believe. The fact I don't remember says they were good but not great. For the price I like it though and recommend it to any newbie out there.
Yeah, 39.99 for 4 pounds isn't too bad.

D

dubfungus

Awards
Ya used it . Works great . Cholesterol was a little high ;/

F

FBCoach65

Awards
Love It!

Combat is my favorite protein powder so far. I have tried about 4 or 5 different ones and Combat is the best IMO. The taste is great, doesn't taste like a protein shake, tastes like a shake. I really like the trickle-effect of the protein. It is great for letting muscles have a protein source for a while, and it also can help curb hunger since the casein protein takes longer to digest. So far I have tried Cookies 'n Cream, Chocolate Milk, and Chocolate Peanut Butter. I just ordered Banana Cream. Chocolate Peanut Butter has been my favorite so far.

I think its definitely worth the money, I get it for $39.99 for a 4lb tub which is a good prive per serving.

P

PowerBody

Awards
Vanilla is my personal favourite, i know a lot of people like chocolate, but smores and strawberry with the bits in some people love.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Cookies and Cream is still probably my favorite flavor of Combat, it only last about a week when I get a tub though lol

desolateline

desolateline

Awards
i can vouch for it being one of the better tasting proteins on the market. kinda how i feel about syntha 6. you just can't get a bad flavor.

beastmode1987

beastmode1987

Awards
i use bannana flavored combat powder to mix with my oatmeal , i have other proteins for post workout etc. but its really good flavor reguardless

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reviews guys

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i used to mix cookies n cream combat with some dextrose about 2 years ago. best fukin shake in my life. adding a banana into the blender made it heavenly good. one thing though, this stuff clumps in a blender bottle a little.

D

dubfungus

Awards
Ya its good stuff I loved it. But is stopped buying supps pretty much. Waste of money. I just get all my protein from foods ;)