MuscleGel "Samples"

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MuscleGel "Samples"


    How long does it take to get these?


  2. I don't think they do samples. I've personally have never heard of them doing anything like that but I could be wrong
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Ducati7 View Post
    How long does it take to get these?
    They were to be sent out from the beginning of May. If you have not received yours, please email Drew - [email protected] - to query after it (and be patient in waiting for a reply, because he is swamped right now, doing the best he can in answering everyone and chasing up everything).


    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I don't think they do samples. I've personally have never heard of them doing anything like that but I could be wrong
    Yes, MusclePharm has just started making MuscleGel samples available - if you go to their website, you can request one by clicking on the MuscleGel Shot: Click here To Get Your Free Sample link and entering in your name, email, and mailing address details.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  4. Pretty cool stuff. I never saw this product before. Only 1 carb per serving thats great. I thought it might have been one of those carb based gels.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Pretty cool stuff. I never saw this product before. Only 1 carb per serving thats great. I thought it might have been one of those carb based gels.
    MuscleGel Shots ARE pretty awesome, T Not carb-based at all, and they are my ONLY source of supplemented protein now that my body no longer tolerates protein powder. You can see what I think of them at:
    Rosie's Review of MuscleGel Shots (Key Lime flavour)
    Rosie's Review of MuscleGel Shots (Tropical Mango flavour)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. How's the Key Lime Flavor?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MisterRoboto View Post
    How's the Key Lime Flavor?
    Look up.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MisterRoboto View Post
    How's the Key Lime Flavor?
    The best of them, IMO. Re flavours, I only like Key Lime and Tropical Mango flavours, honestly; the Banana Split and Cinnamon Bun not so great for my tastebuds (this is just me though, as I know that others enjoy them).


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Look up.
    Thanks, T And no, NutraPlanet does not currently carry the MuscleGel Shots. Another not-to-be-named online retailer does though - or you can get them at GNC.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    I still think the cinnamon bun ones are the best, followed closely by the banana...

    The samples have been getting sent out so if you haven't received yours yet definitely shot Drew...
    Word!
    Thanks for the info folks!

  10. they had em at the arnold..

    **** was ****ing awesome

  11. I didn't have any results with epi either and I ran it at 36mg a day. I rather run Helladrol higher or just run a SD

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I didn't have any results with epi either and I ran it at 36mg a day. I rather run Helladrol higher or just run a SD
    ....trolling?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  13. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    ....trolling?
    Yeppers.

    Colbert, if you're not going to post something RELEVANT to the thread you post in, please refrain from posting. Thanks!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  14. Looking forward to trying these out.

  15. See what happens when people ask for things:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...gel-packs.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    See what happens when people ask for things:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...gel-packs.html
    Awesome - now I can get my full MusclePharm fix from Nutra (if the products manage to stay in stock)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. What the fudge!!! I just made a big order, if I had known I would have waited!. Oh well I will be getting some soon anyway.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What the fudge!!! I just made a big order, if I had known I would have waited!. Oh well I will be getting some soon anyway.
    Nutraplanet always has a way of doing that kind of stuff to me too. Either that or they will put stuff on sale like the day after I ordered it.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  19. Just as an aside...key lime is delicious. I take it to work with me daily

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Just as an aside...key lime is delicious. I take it to work with me daily
    I know! Do you know it Nutra will have the single-flavoured packs when they come out, instead of just the mixed flavour pack?

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  21. nice to see our MP name spreading across more stores thanks nutra
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    nice to see our MP name spreading across more stores thanks nutra
    Definitely. And into more!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. Why can't i find the cinnamon flavor ones

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Why can't i find the cinnamon flavor ones
    Im not sure, I will look into for you.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  25. Thanks

  26. Cinnamon roll?

  27. I bought these and have been using these for a week. They taste incredible.

    HOWEVER, assessing the ingredients, this stuff appears to be nutritionally INFERIOR as it has Hydrolyzed Protein (COLLAGEN!!!) as it's #2 ingredient. What a shame as we know this stuff is useless! Sure, whey protein isolate is listed AFTER that but obviously due to the sequence of ingredients listed, COLLAGEN is the majority of the content.

    I am NOT here to bash to troll, but MP would be wise to reformulate ASAP in an effort to actually compete with the traditional protein powders that supply a cheaper yet SUPERIOR form of protein (pure whey isolate, etc)

    10/10 on taste though.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I bought these and have been using these for a week. They taste incredible.

    HOWEVER, assessing the ingredients, this stuff appears to be nutritionally INFERIOR as it has Hydrolyzed Protein (COLLAGEN!!!) as it's #2 ingredient. What a shame as we know this stuff is useless! Sure, whey protein isolate is listed AFTER that but obviously due to the sequence of ingredients listed, COLLAGEN is the majority of the content.

    I am NOT here to bash to troll, but MP would be wise to reformulate ASAP in an effort to actually compete with the traditional protein powders that supply a cheaper yet SUPERIOR form of protein (pure whey isolate, etc)

    10/10 on taste though.
    Thanks for your feedback on MuscleGel Shots - they really do taste incredible! Also very convenient. A staple for me (MusclePharm is a staple for me, period LOL)!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  29. Is cinnamon roll coming back?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  2. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  3. My 16 "All The Whey" Samples - Thanks Marcus
    By avgBdybldr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:41 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Log in
Log in