MuscleGel "Samples"

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I don't think they do samples. I've personally have never heard of them doing anything like that but I could be wrong

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long does it take to get these?
They were to be sent out from the beginning of May. If you have not received yours, please email Drew - [email protected] - to query after it (and be patient in waiting for a reply, because he is swamped right now, doing the best he can in answering everyone and chasing up everything).

I don't think they do samples. I've personally have never heard of them doing anything like that but I could be wrong
Yes, MusclePharm has just started making MuscleGel samples available - if you go to their website, you can request one by clicking on the MuscleGel Shot: Click here To Get Your Free Sample link and entering in your name, email, and mailing address details.

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty cool stuff. I never saw this product before. Only 1 carb per serving thats great. I thought it might have been one of those carb based gels.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty cool stuff. I never saw this product before. Only 1 carb per serving thats great. I thought it might have been one of those carb based gels.
MuscleGel Shots ARE pretty awesome, T :) Not carb-based at all, and they are my ONLY source of supplemented protein now that my body no longer tolerates protein powder. You can see what I think of them at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/167784-rosies-review-musclegel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/muscle-pharm/161049-rosies-review-musclegel.html

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the Key Lime Flavor?
The best of them, IMO. Re flavours, I only like Key Lime and Tropical Mango flavours, honestly; the Banana Split and Cinnamon Bun not so great for my tastebuds (this is just me though, as I know that others enjoy them).

Thanks, T :) And no, NutraPlanet does not currently carry the MuscleGel Shots. Another not-to-be-named online retailer does though - or you can get them at GNC.

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I still think the cinnamon bun ones are the best, followed closely by the banana...

The samples have been getting sent out so if you haven't received yours yet definitely shot [email protected] and email.

Ducati7

Awards
I still think the cinnamon bun ones are the best, followed closely by the banana...

The samples have been getting sent out so if you haven't received yours yet definitely shot Drew...
Word!
Thanks for the info folks!

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
they had em at the arnold..

**** was ****ing awesome

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I didn't have any results with epi either and I ran it at 36mg a day. I rather run Helladrol higher or just run a SD :)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have any results with epi either and I ran it at 36mg a day. I rather run Helladrol higher or just run a SD :)
....trolling?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
....trolling?
Yeppers.

Colbert, if you're not going to post something RELEVANT to the thread you post in, please refrain from posting. Thanks!

~Rosie~

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the fudge!!! I just made a big order, if I had known I would have waited!. Oh well I will be getting some soon anyway.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What the fudge!!! I just made a big order, if I had known I would have waited!. Oh well I will be getting some soon anyway.
Nutraplanet always has a way of doing that kind of stuff to me too. Either that or they will put stuff on sale like the day after I ordered it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an aside...key lime is delicious. I take it to work with me daily

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an aside...key lime is delicious. I take it to work with me daily
I know! Do you know it Nutra will have the single-flavoured packs when they come out, instead of just the mixed flavour pack?

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why can't i find the cinnamon flavor ones

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cinnamon roll?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought these and have been using these for a week. They taste incredible.

HOWEVER, assessing the ingredients, this stuff appears to be nutritionally INFERIOR as it has Hydrolyzed Protein (COLLAGEN!!!) as it's #2 ingredient. What a shame as we know this stuff is useless! Sure, whey protein isolate is listed AFTER that but obviously due to the sequence of ingredients listed, COLLAGEN is the majority of the content.

I am NOT here to bash to troll, but MP would be wise to reformulate ASAP in an effort to actually compete with the traditional protein powders that supply a cheaper yet SUPERIOR form of protein (pure whey isolate, etc)

10/10 on taste though.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HOWEVER, assessing the ingredients, this stuff appears to be nutritionally INFERIOR as it has Hydrolyzed Protein (COLLAGEN!!!) as it's #2 ingredient. What a shame as we know this stuff is useless! Sure, whey protein isolate is listed AFTER that but obviously due to the sequence of ingredients listed, COLLAGEN is the majority of the content.

I am NOT here to bash to troll, but MP would be wise to reformulate ASAP in an effort to actually compete with the traditional protein powders that supply a cheaper yet SUPERIOR form of protein (pure whey isolate, etc)

10/10 on taste though.
Thanks for your feedback on MuscleGel Shots - they really do taste incredible! Also very convenient. A staple for me (MusclePharm is a staple for me, period :D LOL)!

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is cinnamon roll coming back?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you read my post????? lolol :p

10/10 on taste though.

Thanks for your feedback on MuscleGel Shots
~Rosie~

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
They were to be sent out from the beginning of May. If you have not received yours, please email Drew - [email protected] - to query after it (and be patient in waiting for a reply, because he is swamped right now, doing the best he can in answering everyone and chasing up everything).

Yes, MusclePharm has just started making MuscleGel samples available - if you go to their website, you can request one by clicking on the MuscleGel Shot: Click here To Get Your Free Sample link and entering in your name, email, and mailing address details.

~Rosie~

thanx for the tip :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Pharm: Please comment on the inferior protein issue
Thanks! :)

Assessing the ingredients, this stuff appears to be nutritionally INFERIOR as it has Hydrolyzed Protein (COLLAGEN!!!) as it's #2 ingredient. What a shame as we know this stuff is useless! Sure, whey protein isolate is listed AFTER that but obviously due to the sequence of ingredients listed, COLLAGEN is the majority of the content.

10/10 on taste though.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
What makes you say hydrolyzed collagen is useless? It has a pretty solid amino acid profile, high bioavailability, and various benefits to your body outside of muscle building. The hydrolyzed collagen also always us to create a product with a consumable texture, excellent taste, and long shelf life. Now I won't disagree and say that there are not superior protein sources but unfortunately such sources just would not make a comparable product to the Musclegels. Musclegels are meant to be a convenient protein source to supplement your diet when other sources of protein are not available or practical. If I could always have a shaker cup full of Combat Powder with me than I would most definitely choose that over a Musclegel from a nutritional standpoint but unfortunately if I'm in between classes or at work the Musclegels are just way more convenient and practical. Conversely I would have no problem making Musclegels my only supplemental protein source because they do still supply your body with a complete protein source that is easily digestible. I'm glad to hear you enjoy the taste of the product and I hope this explanation eases your concern about the use of different protein sources in the Musclegels.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Also sorry, I thought I posted this a while ago but for right now the future of Cinnamon Roll musclegels are kind of up in the air. If I hear any concrete yes or no I will be sure to post an update.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also sorry, I thought I posted this a while ago but for right now the future of Cinnamon Roll musclegels are kind of up in the air. If I hear any concrete yes or no I will be sure to post an update.
Thanks, very solid answer.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Pmiller - thank you for your reply.

Again, I enjoy the taste and LACK of upset stomach I get from the muscle gel.

I am concerned about the legitimacy of this statement:

MuscleGel® provides 22 grams of fast absorbing high-quality Whey Isolate, which
is the fastest-digesting protein you can buy and is a healthy, complete protein
1. What is MuscleGel®?
MuscleGel® is the Next Generation of Fitness Fuel. Utilizing the
state-of-the-art patent-pending ProFusion™ Technology, MuscleGel® yields 22
grams of the highest quality, highly-bio-available whey isolate protein, in a
great-tasting, convenient on-the-go Gel-Packs.

2. Why Whey Protein?
Protein is essential for healthy weight loss. Protein also supports lean
tissue, feeds strength, increases metabolism to fuel fat loss and provides the
body with lean, clean energy. MuscleGel® utilizes the highest-quality whey
isolate protein because it is among the highest in bio-availability, quality and
the fastest-absorbing and complete sources of protein.
Taken from: http://www.muscleandstrength.com/store/musclegel-shots.html

According to the ingredients on MY musclegel packs, hydrolyzed collagen is THE main protein source thereby making it impossible to get 22 grams (all the protein listed on the macros) of whey isolate.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Oh, ok Whacked. They need to update their package information on their website. You can check Musclepharm.com for the latest macro's before you purchase one of our products. Also if the retailer has different information than what is on the package you should be able to return them if you are unsatisfied.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember requesting samples of these back in May when I first saw this thread. Never got any though. Too bad.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They taste insane, the textrure is incredible, and no gastric distress as well.

Just concerned I am wasting my loot on inferior protein :(

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I remember requesting samples of these back in May when I first saw this thread. Never got any though. Too bad.
me nether. :-(