The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O

Onnoc

Awards
How would you say this product compares to Animal Cuts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you say this product compares to Animal Cuts?
I've never tried Animal Cuts (nor have i ever been inclined to).

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shred Matrix is definitely an awesome product!
^^^I've definitely got some more on the way (doesn't hurt that I get some more Assault at the same time)! Muscle Pharm has really become my top "go-to" company for supplements :)

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
^^^I've definitely got some more on the way (doesn't hurt that I get some more Assault at the same time)! Muscle Pharm has really become my top "go-to" company for supplements :)
Assault is great, tried it last year. Endurance out da wazzzzoooooo:stick:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
:afro: OK if you insist. YES I will do a Shred Matrix and Assault log for Muscle Pharm..

ok ok ok Yes I will. When will you need my address for shipping? :friday:
Just send your info to one of our many retailers, they will take care of you. They may also want your credit card info too.....:147:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea when the next log will be needed? I'm ready to kill it!

Started a Charles Glass routine this past Saturday, love it,.:party:
Just buy a bottle - it's cheap enough, and if you're like everyone else you could easily save the money for it by eliminating some unnecessary spending. I promise you won't be disappointed!

~Rosie~

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
I tried this out.. maybe its just me.. I really didnt see much of a difference..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried this out.. maybe its just me.. I really didnt see much of a difference..
Products aren't magic - ideally your nutrition and training have to be targeted at your goal/s as well. Effects and how noticeable they are will also depend on your goal/s - for example, if using when aiming for fat loss, you are going to notice more of a difference than is using when bulking, etc. In saying that, not every product is for everyone, and because we are all different we respond differently to every product and maybe Shred Matrix just isn't for you - although I must say I would be surprised if it truly did absolutely nothing.

~Rosie~

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
has anyone used this while bulking? I have about 3 bottles now and am currently bulking...wanted to use this to bulk with but didn't get much feedback. I have used it for cutting and I loved it....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
has anyone used this while bulking? I have about 3 bottles now and am currently bulking...wanted to use this to bulk with but didn't get much feedback. I have used it for cutting and I loved it....
I use it as a staple, LOL. In saying that, I don't ever really bulk, per se - sure, there are periods where I gain muscle mass, but my body seems to LOVE to recomp and that's pretty much what I perpetually do. Shred Matrix has far MORE benefits than just being used for fat loss!

~Rosie~

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
Thanks for the info, Rosie. Do you cycle it? I was thinking of doing a 4 week run of Lean Extreme and then 4 weeks of Matrix......I also use Slin Sane post w\o, and with 2 other meals throughout the day. Your thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the info, Rosie. Do you cycle it? I was thinking of doing a 4 week run of Lean Extreme and then 4 weeks of Matrix......I also use Slin Sane post w\o, and with 2 other meals throughout the day. Your thoughts?
No worries :)

Not really - the only times I'm really off it is if I run out of a bottle and don't have another on hand and have to wait for it. However, I wouldn't recommend that everyone does what I do, and 8-12 weeks on before ~4 weeks off is a general recommendation, so that you don't get used to it, etc.

You can do a bottle of Lean Xtreme and then a bottle of Shred Matrix and go like that, yes. And there is no issues stacking and dosing Shred Matrix with Slin-Sane - I have done this.

~Rosie~

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
It can be used while bulking to help with a lean bulk, I would recommend taking it at 1 pack a day for 5 days on and 2 days off. The nutrient partitioners in the formula while help shuttle excess carbs to your muscles, and if you use it pre-training you can really take advantage of having a good carb load during/post training which will do wonders for putting on mass.

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
It can be used while bulking to help with a lean bulk, I would recommend taking it at 1 pack a day for 5 days on and 2 days off. The nutrient partitioners in the formula while help shuttle excess carbs to your muscles, and if you use it pre-training you can really take advantage of having a good carb load during/post training which will do wonders for putting on mass.
Okay, thanks! I am almost through my 1st run of LX so I am thinking that is what I will do - 4 weeks Matrix, 4 weeks LX ...repeat. SLin Sane will remain a staple all the time....wish me luck! :)

ms_mac

ms_mac

Awards
No worries :)

Not really - the only times I'm really off it is if I run out of a bottle and don't have another on hand and have to wait for it. However, I wouldn't recommend that everyone does what I do, and 8-12 weeks on before ~4 weeks off is a general recommendation, so that you don't get used to it, etc.

You can do a bottle of Lean Xtreme and then a bottle of Shred Matrix and go like that, yes. And there is no issues stacking and dosing Shred Matrix with Slin-Sane - I have done this.

~Rosie~
Rosie - just out of curiosity is there ever a time when you are completely stim free? Seems from reading your posts that you always have something....wouldn't that negatively affect your CNS and your metabolism? Please don't take this as me criticizing, that is absolutely not the case.....just curious..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, thanks! I am almost through my 1st run of LX so I am thinking that is what I will do - 4 weeks Matrix, 4 weeks LX ...repeat. SLin Sane will remain a staple all the time....wish me luck! :)
That should make for some nice results. All the best!

Rosie - just out of curiosity is there ever a time when you are completely stim free? Seems from reading your posts that you always have something....wouldn't that negatively affect your CNS and your metabolism? Please don't take this as me criticizing, that is absolutely not the case.....just curious..
Yes, there have been times. However, since using Assault I have been able to cut that down dramatically, and the only products that I'm using that could be classed as "stims" are Assault and Shred Matrix, and the caffeine content on both of them is nothing to me, so I don't even consider them stims, honestly.

You also forget that I know my body and how it reacts to anything, so what I use and do from training to nutrition to supplementation is specific to me.

~Rosie~