According to MP.. Fadogia reduces test levels ?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is the reason why it was pulled from battle fuel(great product).

I was wondering if one of the reps can link to such study ?

Thank you,

G.Q

ModernLats

Awards
I wouldn't believe anything MP says although very interesting post.

You should post this in iforce section and open a debate.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Which is the reason why it was pulled from battle fuel(great product).

I was wondering if one of the reps can link to such study ?

Thank you,

G.Q
Here is the explaination from Brad, the owner of our company, about the removal of Fadogia:
Update On Fadogia Agrestis:

My manufacturer just got through with a 6 week study on Fadogia Agrestis. Although there seems to be some studies implying that this ingredient has been known to increase test levells 6x of a controlled group, this is actually a study referring to Rats.
The real facts are very discouraging and we have decided to pull this ingredient out of the Battle Fuel, based on the studies it showed to actually shut down the testis which is actually the opposite of what we want this product to do.
So sorry for this, my R&D guys are very good at what they do and this is part of the reason for us delaying the launch.
Thanks for your understanding and the current results of the Battle Fuel with out this ingredient is extremely more effective.
I will look around and see if I can find a published study supporting the argument.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established

Why you hating bro?
jk man, I totally get being skeptical of supplement companies because there is a lot of BS that gets floated around. The fadogia was something we were looking into when we originally formulated Battle Fuel a few years ago and we found some studies that pointed to it actually having a negative effect on test levels. I believe this was way before Iforce was doing anything with the ingredient so I just want to clear up that it was not something we were trying to use as a marketing claim or to bash another company, it just didn't fit the bill for the product at that time.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey watch it .. I used to work for them .. Hahaa

Yea it will def raise hell if I post it there .. I'd prolly get negged by the reps haha

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is the explaination from Brad, the owner of our company, about the removal of Fadogia:

I will look around and see if I can find a published study supporting the argument.
Thanks miller .. Looking forward to it :)

ModernLats

Awards
Why you hating bro?
jk man, I totally get being skeptical of supplement companies because there is a lot of BS that gets floated around. The fadogia was something we were looking into when we originally formulated Battle Fuel a few years ago and we found some studies that pointed to it actually having a negative effect on test levels. I believe this was way before Iforce was doing anything with the ingredient so I just want to clear up that it was not something we were trying to use as a marketing claim or to bash another company, it just didn't fit the bill for the product at that time.
I just never seen anything convincing from that ingredient so I'm very skeptical about it.

I've used all of your products and use to recommend you highly about a year ago, I picked up your whole line on clearance and used it often when I had to work over night.

ModernLats

Awards
Hey watch it .. I used to work for them .. Hahaa

Yea it will def raise hell if I post it there .. I'd prolly get negged by the reps haha
I hate that about this board, its an open post for discussion your post in no way hurts their damn sales if the product really works. If anything they should be able to convince you to try it and become a believer. :28:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't believe it lowers test, many people get great results from it, I got great results off of Tforce, more oily skin and acne start to pop up on my back and I never get any on my back unless I'm on a Test Booster.

Very interesting claims..

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see study as I have used the active in tforce as well.

Guess we'll see if I got placebro'd

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe what we are missing here is the free test to test ratio in which Fadogia increases free test, and from what I understand lowers overall test. However, the benefits of free test utilization outweighs the negative on overall test levels.

ModernLats

Awards
I believe what we are missing here is the free test to test ratio in which Fadogia increases free test, and from what I understand lowers overall test. However, the benefits of free test utilization outweighs the negative on overall test levels.
hmmm great point, while pist I missed that now I want some from Iforce lol

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established

That statement was released over 2 years ago on MP's forum

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just don't believe it lowers test, many people get great results from it, I got great results off of Tforce, more oily skin and acne start to pop up on my back and I never get any on my back unless I'm on a Test Booster.

Very interesting claims..
How many of tforce were you dosing ?

When you search around you get hit or miss on this ingrident .. I would love to see the logs/bloodwork on this .. Hopefully some1 will do it.

Yea claims are off the charts lol

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correctly guys the Fadogia caused some shutdown after use which is why we ditched it. We looked at the ingredient over a course of time, not just on the short term. Like I've said before also, we are not trying to knock the ingredient or any products based off of it, it just wasn't in the cards for us at the time.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Simple good bros, because it highly stimulates LH, overtime if estrogen is not controlled, testosterone lowers, with an AI it will NOT lower testosterone. Do the math peeps

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many of tforce were you dosing ?

When you search around you get hit or miss on this ingrident .. I would love to see the logs/bloodwork on this .. Hopefully some1 will do it.

Yea claims are off the charts lol
At first I was dosing 1.5g a day then went up to 2.5g and I found 2.5g worked better.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I will leave off saying this, Dr.Houser over at ******** obviously did bloods on fadogia, if he backs it up; its for a reason. Secondly, he recommends taking breaks because of the significant boosts in LH....

I seem to be on the money when I notice that some people lack practicality, that is all.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If MP fails to deliver a study, bs will be called.
It was a study done by our manufacturer at the time when we were developing Battle Fuel, I am not sure if it ever was published. Once again we were not attacking the ingredient, or trying to say anything negative about any products that were/are using it, we just found it wasn't in the cards for us at that time and we released the information on a thread in our own forums. I know many people that like the ingredient and had positive results from it, our main concerns was with a shutdown affect or possible desensitization in the testes from use of the product. I know there is a published study out there that showed negative effects with long term usage at high levels in rats but in terms of how most people use it I don't think that study really has enough prevalence to link to here.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried it once and it was Bioforge ProMax. It gave me a few zits which led me to believe it worked, but once I had bloodwork done, it proved to be wrong. My test dropped by roughly 40 pts. I will never use again...reguardless of company.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have only tried it once and it was Bioforge ProMax. It gave me a few zits which led me to believe it worked, but once I had bloodwork done, it proved to be wrong. My test dropped by roughly 40 pts. I will never use again...reguardless of company.

How much Is in proMAX ?

Thanks

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
It was a study done by our manufacturer at the time when we were developing Battle Fuel, I am not sure if it ever was published. Once again we were not attacking the ingredient, or trying to say anything negative about any products that were/are using it, we just found it wasn't in the cards for us at that time and we released the information on a thread in our own forums. I know many people that like the ingredient and had positive results from it, our main concerns was with a shutdown affect or possible desensitization in the testes from use of the product. I know there is a published study out there that showed negative effects with long term usage at high levels in rats but in terms of how most people use it I don't think that study really has enough prevalence to link to here.
I think we've all seen it. Still in for your company's human test.

Although AR has found a human blood, here it is.

Finds a nice increase in total test, the user actually just finished taking aromasin after a sd cycle. The results are after that pct; pre and post FA dosing.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think it was like 1000mg a serving. I tried one serving daily the first month and did 2 servings for the next month. Neither delivered like the reviews. Complete waste of money, but I can only speak for that product and not others.

ModernLats

Awards
Great post

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we've all seen it. Still in for your company's human test.

Although AR has found a human blood, here it is.

Finds a nice increase in total test, the user actually just finished taking aromasin after a sd cycle. The results are after that pct; pre and post FA dosing.
Nice. I just think it's odd that it would decrease test. If you look on Nutraplanet, every test booster with FA in it has really good reviews.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:

Companies do not change products to make them less effective, but to make them BETTER - Muscle Pharm is no different. Their products all work and are highly effective, so if they have made changes to formulas, then you can be sure it is to enhance their effects and make them better overall. I have been a Muscle Pharm supporter since I used my first Muscle Pharm product - with several of their line-up staples in my supplement arsenal - and I will continue to do so.

~Rosie~

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am new to this forum, so please take that into account.

I ran 2 bottles of HCGenerate and noticed increase in strength, libido and general well being. I have been off of it for little over a week now and my libido is shot.

It might be just my body chemistry and your results maybe different.

I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal. I am leery of DAA, so only remaining option I am looking at is Erase.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you enjoyed HCGenerate, a really great testosterone boooster that I cycle often.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Andrew. Are people noticing drop in libido when they come off it ? That's what I am experiencing right now and its pretty severe. I did not stack anything with HCGenerate and I am not on any supplements right now. I am looking to add another to erase to possibly get me back on track. I am staying away from DAA as I heard you lose your gains when you come off it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am new to this forum, so please take that into account.

I ran 2 bottles of HCGenerate and noticed increase in strength, libido and general well being. I have been off of it for little over a week now and my libido is shot.

It might be just my body chemistry and your results maybe different.

I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal. I am leery of DAA, so only remaining option I am looking at is Erase.
Welcome to the forum, but please do make sure that you post in the relevant threads in the relevant subforum for your feedback and queries - this is the Muscle Pharm subforum, the thread is about Battle Fuel, and there is no DAA in the product.

Everyone responds to every product differently.

Your comment "I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal" leads me to believe you are referring to PCT (and if not, my apologies). Re DAA, user feedback is positive, and it is a good addition to PCT.

Re Erase, this is a great product, and you can stack it with DAA during PCT.

~Rosie~

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
^^ yes

but thanks for bumping this thread. MP guys find that study yet?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
No, it wasn't published it was just done by our manufacturers. Sorry Guys.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those who know me, it's Bat Milas... :D

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks milas, yeah saw this on you guys site few days ago .. Interesting Fo sure