According to MP.. Fadogia reduces test levels ?
- 02-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Everyone responds to every product differently.
Your comment "I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal" leads me to believe you are referring to PCT (and if not, my apologies). Re DAA, user feedback is positive, and it is a good addition to PCT.
Re Erase, this is a great product, and you can stack it with DAA during PCT.
~Rosie~Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION
"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
- 02-03-2011, 03:05 PM
- 02-03-2011, 04:27 PM
02-03-2011, 05:25 PM
07-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Here's more from the full study, looks like it's similar to hcg, great for keeping test production up but not something you'd want to stay on indefinitely.
07-11-2011, 11:47 PM
07-14-2011, 08:37 PM
07-16-2011, 10:18 PM
For those who know me, it's Bat Milas...
07-17-2011, 08:36 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mclucas in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:39 AM
- By leansteel in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2010, 10:07 PM
- By thelonely1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-24-2008, 01:57 AM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
- By Blesum in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2006, 10:30 PM