According to MP.. Fadogia reduces test levels ?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I think we've all seen it. Still in for your company's human test.

Although AR has found a human blood, here it is.

Finds a nice increase in total test, the user actually just finished taking aromasin after a sd cycle. The results are after that pct; pre and post FA dosing.
    Nice. I just think it's odd that it would decrease test. If you look on Nutraplanet, every test booster with FA in it has really good reviews.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    It was a study done by our manufacturer at the time when we were developing Battle Fuel, I am not sure if it ever was published. Once again we were not attacking the ingredient, or trying to say anything negative about any products that were/are using it, we just found it wasn't in the cards for us at that time and we released the information on a thread in our own forums. I know many people that like the ingredient and had positive results from it, our main concerns was with a shutdown affect or possible desensitization in the testes from use of the product. I know there is a published study out there that showed negative effects with long term usage at high levels in rats but in terms of how most people use it I don't think that study really has enough prevalence to link to here.

Companies do not change products to make them less effective, but to make them BETTER - Muscle Pharm is no different. Their products all work and are highly effective, so if they have made changes to formulas, then you can be sure it is to enhance their effects and make them better overall. I have been a Muscle Pharm supporter since I used my first Muscle Pharm product - with several of their line-up staples in my supplement arsenal - and I will continue to do so.

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. I am new to this forum, so please take that into account.

I ran 2 bottles of HCGenerate and noticed increase in strength, libido and general well being. I have been off of it for little over a week now and my libido is shot.

It might be just my body chemistry and your results maybe different.

I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal. I am leery of DAA, so only remaining option I am looking at is Erase.

4. Glad to see you enjoyed HCGenerate, a really great testosterone boooster that I cycle often.

5. Thanks Andrew. Are people noticing drop in libido when they come off it ? That's what I am experiencing right now and its pretty severe. I did not stack anything with HCGenerate and I am not on any supplements right now. I am looking to add another to erase to possibly get me back on track. I am staying away from DAA as I heard you lose your gains when you come off it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    I am new to this forum, so please take that into account.

I ran 2 bottles of HCGenerate and noticed increase in strength, libido and general well being. I have been off of it for little over a week now and my libido is shot.

It might be just my body chemistry and your results maybe different.

I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal. I am leery of DAA, so only remaining option I am looking at is Erase.
    Welcome to the forum, but please do make sure that you post in the relevant threads in the relevant subforum for your feedback and queries - this is the Muscle Pharm subforum, the thread is about Battle Fuel, and there is no DAA in the product.

Everyone responds to every product differently.

Your comment "I wish I could find OTC option to get me back to normal" leads me to believe you are referring to PCT (and if not, my apologies). Re DAA, user feedback is positive, and it is a good addition to PCT.

Re Erase, this is a great product, and you can stack it with DAA during PCT.

~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

7. ^^ yes

but thanks for bumping this thread. MP guys find that study yet?

8. No, it wasn't published it was just done by our manufacturers. Sorry Guys.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    No, it wasn't published it was just done by our manufacturers. Sorry Guys.
    Got.

Thanks for the follow up

10. Here's more from the full study, looks like it's similar to hcg, great for keeping test production up but not something you'd want to stay on indefinitely.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...ogia-agrestis/
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

11. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Here's more from the full study, looks like it's similar to hcg, great for keeping test production up but not something you'd want to stay on indefinitely.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blo...ogia-agrestis/
    Ya I tend to think Fadogia works great, I never noticed anything too crazy but everytime I use it, I feel an increase in libido and feel a bit better in the gym as well.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

12. holy bump batman

13. For those who know me, it's Bat Milas...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

14. Haha thanks milas, yeah saw this on you guys site few days ago .. Interesting Fo sure
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test-E potency vs natural test levels?
    By mclucas in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 01:39 AM
  2. Test patch or injections - which is better for raising test levels?
    By leansteel in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 11:07 PM
  3. Low test levels
    By thelonely1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 02:57 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 08:17 AM
  5. Test Levels While Supplementing with Test
    By Blesum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4