The Super Duper X Factor testing stacking thing: Part 2

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
The Super Duper X Factor testing stacking thing: Part 2

Now is the time to stop eating those donuts, thank grandma, and go train! And for this, I have thought of you guys. I designed very efficient stacks that could be used with X Factor, for those who want to shed off those pounds, or build some more mass, because we all know, we still have some time to bulk this winter! Approx. half of these testers will be selected on AM (because I love you guys) and the rest on other forums.

Selection will be at the end of January.

Conditions:
- You MUST post Before and after pics and measurements
- You must log at least 5 times a week
- You must log on 2 different forums (this one, and one of your choice) you can copy paste no problem.
- You will have a priority if you have your diet in check, and a good training regimen (hint: Posting diet and training is a good thing)

Testers that will be chosen:

Applied Nutriceuticals will sponsor 5 - 10 X-Factor + RPM + Drive

This stack has become very popular these days, and I encourage people to use it as it is a very potent stack and

RPN will sponsor 3 X Factor + DCP

This one is definetly a must try for fat loss, as DCP has been used by experienced lifters for over a year with great success. There is also a potential synergy between the two.

AX will sponsor X Factor 3 unknown products

Now you folks will like this one. Unknown products (that aren't out yet) will be available to test with X Factor STACKED with another innovative product by AX. I can't disclose any info right now, more will be available very soon!

Avant Research will sponsor 3 Napalm + X Factor
Napalm has been one of the best topical fat loss product ever made, and you have the chance to try it stacked with the ultimate muscle building supplement!

Now don't wait and look that small belly that has grew on you because you ate too much meat pie, and apply now to get back on track and bigger, leaner, faster than ever!

Designer Supplements will sponsor 3 X Factor + Lean Xtreme

Designer Supplements was always known for their innovative products, and have brought so many new things in the bodybuilding industry. Think of Glucophase, SuperDrol, Divanil! Now is your chance to try out their Lean Xtreme product with some X Factor!!

Just added: 3 testers for Leviathian Reloaded and X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!

Now nothing has to be said here, company of the year at AM, means no sacrifice in quality!

Now happy new to all of you and all the best!

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question, if I were to ask to do the Avant napalm + xfactor, could I add my own drive and rpm if I were selected? :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm definitely in, timing will work out perfectly as this will hit right around when I start PCT :D

Diet is balanced as protein/fat/carb, with a mix of seafood, chicken, beef, cottage cheese and eggs. average around 300g protein a day, with 150-200g from solid foods, remainder from whey. fats are "incidental" fats already in foods, only fats used in preparation are olive, grapeseed, sesame. Carbs are all whole grain, brown rice, quinoa, fresh fruits and vegetables. Depending on how this cycle finishes, the question of whether i'm lean bulking or still cutting will answer how many cals / day.

Training is a crazily modified SAIS mass building routine. I've taken the 4 workout days out of 7 routine, and squeezed it down to 3, and its 2 rotations of that in 7 days, with one rest day. I've also added weighted ab work, as well as cardio.

In order of preference, i'd like the Avant stack, AX stack, DS stack, RPN and AN. AN is only last cause I already have the drive + rpm ;)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
jjohn.. I'm gonna sit this one out man. Already got a stack lined up for the end of january :(

BUT X FACTOR COMES IN THE FUTURE!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm Officially putting my application in:

Coming off of surgery in July, I have made a strong come back. I'm back to where I started before surgery and now I'm looking to add some serious mass for winter! X-Factor is one of my all-time favorite supplements and I can not wait to run it again!

My diet is very solid right now. I'm at around 3600-3700 calories daily at the moment. Moderate to High Carbs, High Protein, Moderate fats. Training is absolutely off the charts. I'm training with Buffhunk (Heath from AN), and he puts me through some of the must grueling and crazy workouts you can imagine. Things are constantly changing and we never do the same thing twice. The growth has been incredibly so far. It would be sweet to see what a boost XF + Something else could add.

I'm obviously looking to bulk/add mass during this. I'd be VERY excited about trying out the AN or AX stacks.

Here is my last log if you want to take a peek - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77527-haiz-becomes-intraholic.html

tattoopierced1

Throwing my hat in the ring.

Height: 6'7"
Current Weight (as of 1/2/08): 213lbs
BF%: around 10%, give or take 1%.

I would be up for any of the mass building ones. Right now my training is as follows:

Monday- Upper Body Power day (5x5s)
Tuesday- Lower Body Power day (5x5s)

Thursday- Upper body hypertrophy
Friday- Lower body hypertrophy
Saturday- Boxing/grappling

Diet is as follows:
Breakfast: 2 scoops whey protein, 60g carbs from oats or whole grain cereal.
Snack: whey protein, MRP bar
Lunch: Chicken with rice (40g protein, 60g carbs)
Pre Workout: 50g protein from whey, 75g carbs from cereal
Post Workout: 50g protein from whey, 75g carbs from gatorade, 5g creatine, 10g BCAAs
Dinner: varies, but usually stick with either a lean steak or chicken breast, and either a large sweet potato or rice.

Supplements throughout the day include creatine monohydrate, BCAAs (20-25g per day), PSlin for pre workout, Glucosomine and a multi vitamin.

No problems on logging 5 days as I'm on here all the time, and I can post in whatever forum you may want to meet the other forum requirement.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X factor and DCP should be an interesting and unique synergy. A great combo to get the new year off in the right direction. Get those apps in guys!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
X factor and DCP should be an interesting and unique synergy. Get those apps in guys!
TTA + XF have some serious synergy. That stack is solid.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Putting my hat into the ring. I have been looking to doing X-Factor for a while but have always been a big fish oil advocate. I guess running a log would actually make me put down the fish oil for a couple months to get good gains. I'm definitely looking for a mass stack but will still keep me lean though.

Consider this my holding spot - Training and diet will get updated here tonight.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
AX will sponsor X Factor 3 unknown products

Now you folks will like this one. Unknown products (that aren't out yet) will be available to test with X Factor STACKED with another innovative product by AX. I can't disclose any info right now, more will be available very soon!
now that's what I like to see!!! Possibly some of the new Mass FX??? hmmmm....let me see I'm just finishing the X-Factor in my current log, end of January would give me a month off inbetween....too bad I'm going to be starting up a cut log using SUB-Q in the new year....otherwise I would be in 100%

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I would like to put a app in, but I won the controlled labs GFH contest. So I will be logging thier new Post workout formula. Would it be possible to log both together?:squat:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Pmiller's Application

Statistics
21 year old Male
5'10
210lbs
~10bf (calipers )
17' Bicep flexed
44' Chest
32.5' waist around belly button
23' thigh
15' calf

Diet
3500 Kcal
40/40/20
350g protein 350 carbs 80 fat
6 meals a day, 3 protein and carb, 3 protein and fat.
Currently bulking so bumping up to 4000 kcals every four days with a cheat meal.
Supplement staples are Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Isolate, Multi-vitamin, Green Tea.

Training:
4 days a week. Push / Pull routine primary movements such as squats, dips, cleans, Presses, rows all preformed in the 3-6 rep range and secondary movements preformed in the 8-12 range. Also doing foam roller and mobility work on my off days. Cardio is done lightly on lifting and a more moderate pace on two off days. My goals are a 415lb bench press, 225 weighted dip, and sets of pull ups with 90lbs, also working on upping my clean and squats, but have not put a qualitative goal on these yet because they need a lot of work in my opinion. I lift at a fitness center that is one city block from my house, and is fully equipped and accessible everyday.

Interested In
Although all the stacks look amazing, I am most interested in the AX and XFactor mystery stack. I like the idea of the mystery AX product, and Xfactor has been on my to do list for a long while. I am always looking to put on more muscle so ideally I would enjoy logging a mass stack. The DCP and XFactor stack also sounds nice because out of all of the stacks posted it seems to be the best option for a recomp, rather than a bulk or cut.

Why Me
As you can see from my previous logs that are linked in my signature, I give daily feedback and answer any questions people have for about the log even after I have completed it. I will give unbiased feedback on the product, and will follow any instructions exactly. I am registered on a few forums with this user name, and I have no problems posting pictures, video, or providing daily updates on any forum. Also I feel Xfactor would be extremely beneficial to me because I have been training for 8 years, and I no longer get sore from lifting. Being a college student on a tight budget it is hard for me to get red meat in my diet so I am sure that I am deficient in AA. My training is my number one priority, so you will not have to worry about me missing days or falling of my routine, so you can be sure that my log will be an accurate account of what potential the stack would have. I have not had any alcohol in two + years, and I do not take any prescription or recreational drugs. Finally I live in Buffalo, New York so there is no worries about customs.

Thank You guys for the consideration of my application. I hope you decide to choose me as a logger and I look forward to following along with the other stacks.

Last edited:
Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
Training - DC - 3 days/wk on MWF, Cardio - 2 days/wk on T TH

Diet = 3K+ Cals - 40/40/20
1 - Eggs, Oatmeal, Yogurt
2 - Carb Source, Dymatize elite
3 - Carb Source, Dymatize elite
4 - WW Bread, Turkey, Yogurt
5 - Chicken, Carbs, cott.chs.
6 - Yogurt, Fruit carb, protein source

Completing increased bulk upto 3800 cals over 2.5 months, moving to clean bulk at 3k cals.

Age - 22, Weight - 174 lbs, Height - 5'9", Supplements - Daily vit, Fish oil 3gs, Cissus(only on days needed), Dymatize Elite, WMS if needed. Occupation - FT College Student

beast69

beast69

Awards
I know you guys are looking mostly for bodybuilders, but would there potentially be any interest in having an amateur Strongman test any of these?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
training days

Meal 1
Oatmeal,eggs (1 whole 3 whites)

Meal 2 Pre WO
whey,almonds,oatmeal,berries(black,rasp,blue),gelato

Meal 3 Post WO
whey,berries,juice,glutamine

Meal 4
lean meat (differs from chicken to fish)
brown rice OR organic pasta
stir fry veggies in virgin olive oil

Meal 5
lean meat (differs from chicken to fish)
brown rice OR organic pasta
broccoli or cauliflower

Meal 6
Soy, casein shake with water and almonds

Supplements
Multi vit, ON whey, omega oils, Greens (fruit and veg in capsules)

Training regime
due to work my training sched varies but more or less follow the same basic principles.
Day 1- back OR legs
day 2- chest and abs
day 3- shoulders and calves
day 4 rest
day 5 arms
day 6 back OR legs
day 7 rest

history
I have tried various routines and have found slow controlled reps within the 6-12 range to be ideal, going to failure on the last set. I try to get maximum pump and the weight it takes to do so is semi irrelevant. I train a few individuals and seldomly miss workouts. I have tried most supplements available and recognise they supplement or add to a pre existing solid basis and do not form one. I have completed various logs previously for halodrol, anabolic extreme- hyperdrol, athletic edge nutrition- steeledge,intraxcell and for the 'greatest log contest'. I train for judo 1-2 days per week on top of my routine.

I am currently 185 lbs at 6'2" with low body fat (visible abs, testing needed) in recent workouts ive done bench 245x6, box squat 275x8, deadlift 315x8, bodyweight chins x20, in the past ive weighed as much as 226 and have recently restarted a serious lifting regime only for different reasons this time my current and lifelong focus is now health and functionality as opposed to mass by any means prior.

My goals are: strength, cuts, vascularity, speed and overall health. I am quite lean already and have just begun to gain weight after leaning down in the initial part of my restart in the gym. I have a yellow belt in judo after 3 days of training and hope to compete against black belts and win. I play rugby and football but am currently in the off season. thanks for the consideration.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
I'd like to try 5 - 10 X-Factor + RPM + Drive

Diet: Physician approved Low Triglycerides Low cholesterol diet. I eat various things but alot of it is either salad some type of bread and generally a very good amount of protein. Almost all of it fits into this type of diet.

Last blood test I had was right on healthy with no problems.

Work out? Right now lots of cardio because I'm on a burn war path and no gym membership but with this stack I could do the prison things and add pushups and crunches and stuff.

When spring hits I'll be doing paintball on an hourly basis of cardio so this stack might hit real hard then. My longest was 7 hours of paintball and I can regularly do 5.

I'm also heavy on replacing fluids lost as well. I carry a camoed camelbak with me in paintball and I generally guzzle bottled water when we all gear up for another game.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on board, I would LOVE, did I say LOVE, absolutly LOVE to stack Xfactor with DCP! I was wondering though, IF I were to be chosen, could I add my own Drive and RPM onto the stack?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try

I'd like to give a fat loss stack a try if possible. Currently training 3 x per week. Total body, DC style with 30 min. of cardio following my weightlifting.

Stats: 43, 242lbs, 5'11, bf: approx: 16%

Experience: Started lifting 28 years ago, solid the past 2 1/2 years.

Diet: average of 3k per day, pretty clean, 5-6 small meals per day. looking to lose 5-10lbs and drop some bodyfat

Current Supps: Fish oil, ZMA, a daily vitamin and Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support (only 1 cap per day, mainly for the Resveratrol benefits).

Past logs: Several on here, including Epithin-E this past summer with very good results!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk about a kickass recomp stack/lean bulker!!

I KNOW there are a bunch of people here that have everything dialed in, but wanted to add some quality mass (non-hormonally)...this is your chance.

Some VERY quality people already showing interest...these should be some top logs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Talk about a kickass recomp stack/lean bulker!!

I KNOW there are a bunch of people here that have everything dialed in, but wanted to add some quality mass (non-hormonally)...this is your chance.

Some VERY quality people already showing interest...these should be some top logs.
Indeed! 43 members viewing WOW!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I might have to put in an app, still am yet to try x-factor. I am thinking eith the AN or DS stack.. I could probably add my own DCP too.

Also jj is the AX stack going to be female friendly?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Indeed! 43 members viewing WOW!
Timing on this is perfect as well, for those that want to be in GREAT shape for Spring AND the Arnold!!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm already planning on logging Drive/RPM and X-factor.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I might have to put in an app, still am yet to try x-factor. I am thinking eith the AN or DS stack.. I could probably add my own DCP too.

Also jj is the AX stack going to be female friendly?
I know there will be more than 1 product out for AX, it will just depend when it will be released. I am also not sure if it will be female friendly, but I am sure Mace will come in to give us some more details! You can just edit your post on what you'd like to test when the time comes :D

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
- Sex: Male
- Height: 5’7”
- Weight: 174 at 10% bodyfat
- Body type: Mesomorph
- Training Experience: I’ve been training or over 6 years, since freshman year in high school
- Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
Monday - Chest
Bench Press 4x5, Dumbbell Incline 3x10, Dumbbell flys 2x20, Cable Crossovers 2x20

Tuesdays - Legs
Squat 4x5, Leg Press 3x10, Leg Extensions 2x20, Lunges 2x20

Wednesdays - Arms
Barbell Curl 4sets at 8,5,5,3 reps, Decline Skullcrushers 3x12, Preachercurl w/ hammer grip 3x12, Closegrip Benchpress 3x10, Incline Curl 3x20, Tricep Pushdown 4x8

Thursdays - Back
Deadlift 5 sets at 12,8,5,5,2, V-Bar Pulldowns 3x8, Barbell Rows 3x12, Seated cable rows 4x8

Friday - Shoulders
Dumbbell Military Press 4x5, Lateral Raises 3x8, Dumbbell Front Raises 3x12, Bentover Lateral Raises 4x12, Shrugs 3x20

Saturday/Sunday - Rest

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol 1 Mile run every Saturday morning and all the crazy stuff they have us do during rugby practice
- Current Sport Played Muaythai, Rugby
- Current Supplements: Animalpak, Animalpump, Optimum Nutrition’s Fish Oil and Amino 2222 tabs, Cytosport’s Cytogainer, Universal Torrent

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs NONE
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? NO
Current Diet & Macros: 10am 2cups of oatmeal, 4 eggs, and a Weight Gainer Shake, Postworkout, Universal Torrent for Protein and Chicken breast with a cup of rice. 8pm Chickenbreast and a cup of rice. Then the weight gainer befor bed.
Current Daily Water Intake 1 gallon a day
Why should you be selected as a tester? Well I never get picked for these things and I’m positive I’ll be able to provide your company with quality feedback from an experienced lifter.

Last edited:
TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP/Xfactor for me! Who ever gets the Xfactor/RPM/Drive stack is in for a special treat as well!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I know there will be more than 1 product out for AX, it will just depend when it will be released. I am also not sure if it will be female friendly, but I am sure Mace will come in to give us some more details! You can just edit your post on what you'd like to test when the time comes :D
okay ! :D

Spartan78

Spartan78

Awards
I would love to give this a try a! I have like most others struggled to find the balance between bulking and staying/getting lean. This past year I have finally found what seems to be working for my body at a slow and steady pace. This sounds like something that I could try to put me over the top and see my gains enhanced.

About me:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 183lbs
BF: approx 13%

Training:
Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest,Tri's
Wed: Off or cardio only
Thurs: Shoulders,traps
Fri: Back, Bi's
Sat: - Off or cardio only
Sun: - Off or cardio only

Other than training I also play loads of rec. league sports. Winters I play indoor flag football. Summers I play fast pitch softball in 3 or more leagues. As you can see I am pretty much active all the time.

Diet: Is pretty clean no fast foods ever. take in about 2800k cals currently trying to get leaner... eat fresh turkey, chicken and mostly lean meats with veggi's, brown rice, whole wheat bread and whole wheat pasta.. when I do eat carbs.

Daily Suppliments:
Multi-Vitamins
Bcaa's
Fish oil
Flaxseed oil
Protein - Shakes and bars about 270g a day
Hydroxycut/Lipo-6
BSN No-xplode
BSN Cell Mass

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Timing on this is perfect as well, for those that want to be in GREAT shape for Spring AND the Arnold!!
For sure. The quest for 210 by the arnold would certainly be aided by a little XF!

BTW JJohn. If I have an extra bottle of XF (I have one laying around), could I do 60 days at 1.25 if selected?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Ab's application

Vital stats: 22/Female/5"5'
Weight: ~128lbs

Goals: Been adding a little bit of mass for the past few months, eating a lot and keeping training/cardio at decent levels. Now since it is summer, time to eat a little less and workout a little bit more ==> recomp/fat loss - I love lifting and cardio , but something to make my sessions go breezier, whilst helping me augment my body would be great too.

Training
5 days per week
Chest/Shoulders
Legs
Back
Arms
Legs

Cardio:
8 times per week - includes high intensity, moderate intensity, intervals: Spinning, boxing, high and impact aerobic classes, GPP, step, skipping, cardio machines.

Diet: 1600-2000 cals (carb cycling) + 2 cheats per week.. 6 meals:
Oats/whey
Pwo stuff
Carb (eg rice)/meat/veg
Fruit/nuts
Meat/veg/fat
Casein shake.

Current supps: Been taking a bit of a hiatus wrt supps to give my body a break.

Multi, Calcium, Gut Health, Green tea, Bcaas.

Red acid on occassion.

Logs:

Haven't done any for a while because I haven't seen anything take my fancy.. in the past I have a stack on bb.com,

My current workout journal is here:

The Body is Evil and Must be Punished - Forums

Logs on AM:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58298-ab-dcp-d.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73859-asianbabes-pal-transformation.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69138-my-pal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/66010-asianbabe-gets-down.html

Preferred stacks:
(I'll add in my own DCP because I think DCP + Xfactor will be siick!)

MN + AN - coz of all the hype :D!!
or MN + AX (Depending on what AX has)
MN + DS also looks interesting but looking for feedback by people who have tried this, since I haven't used either, not sure if it would be too much on the joints?

Thanks!

-Liv

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is like Anabolic Minds role call. LOL

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I would jump all up in this.... except logging is not my forte. I am a busy man these days.......

Best of luck to all applicants.

P.S.~ You WANT that AN/MN stack..... trust me....

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would jump all up in this.... except logging is not my forte. I am a busy man these days.......

Best of luck to all applicants.

P.S.~ You WANT that AN/MN stack..... trust me....
Pfffffftt Busy man :p

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe 3rd time is the charm to log XF??

I train MMA, but still embrace a hybrid BB/PL training style. I run between 15-25 miles a week and have been training seriously for 4 years now.

Training
Mon-Chest, Back, Biceps/MMA
Tues-Legs, Abs/BJJ
Wed-Cardio/MMA
Thur-Chest, Back, Abs/BJJ
Fri-Cardio
Sat-Triceps, Delts, Traps
Sun-Off

Diet
200-215g Protein
250-400g Carbs
50-80g Fats

I vary my macros depending on the intensity and volume of the day along with my relative energy levels.

Staple Supps
BCAAs
SuperCarb
BA
Egg/Casein Protein

I would prefer to run either the XF/RPM/Drive stack or the XF/DCP stack since I have previously used these supplements, except for the XF, and know what effect they have on me. I will also be using my own Napalm during the stack to lower my abdominal fat.

Previous Logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78576-my-training-supps.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73610-rodjas-pal-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72060-rodjas-activate-extreme.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68034-rodjas-jw-pro.html

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm already running X you should hook me up with some other goodies to add in :food:

Supps-
X Factor
Xtend
ON Whey
Casein
White Flood

Diet-
Morning- 2 cups oats in skim milk
Mid morning- 1 turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with lettuce
Lunch- protein shake and another turkey sandwich
Pre workout- White Flood+ 2 X
During workout- Xtend
After workout- 2 scoops protein+glutamine+2 X
Dinner- salad+ either canned turkey, canned tuna, or chicken breasts
Bed- casein

Workout plan-
Monday Chest
Tuesday Bi's
Wedsday Shoulders
Thursday Tri's
Friday Back
Saturday Legs
Sunday off

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wowzers nice! I'm officially putting in an application too. I'll update this post with my full app. I might have to withdraw though if I win some X Factor from your picture contest JJohn I think, because I might start it before :)

Alright here`s my application:

Height:
6`0
Weight:
155 at 6%ish bf
Current Phase:Lean Bulk

Background: I started weight training for fun starting at 14, and did competitive rugby and soccer during high school. In my freshman year at university things went downhill because I was forced to go on a mealplan with terrible options that caused a lot of weight loss. After finishing my year and getting off the meal plan I`ve been lean bulking. It took me over 2 months to figure my personal nutritional requirements along with alot of online reading and questions, and I still am constantly tweaking and experimenting. After this phase I started lean bulking, up from 3% to my current 6.5%. I`ve had the chance along the way to log a few products, and started a few more bulk products at the end of 2007 including Yellow Gold, Beta Alanine, Green Tea and Powerful.

I of course agree to all the conditions JJohn ,and I have progress pics from the last 8 months and a food log of my last year straight (and it is interesting how it has changed), as well as body scans done atleast once a month (i.e. I can get one pre-log, midway and post).

Diet
3000 cal daily (Maintenance + 500).
40% Carbs (300g ) 30% Protein (225g) 30% Fats (100g)

Pre-WO Meal 1: 7h00 100g Steelcut Oats, Scoop Whey, 2 Tbsp Flax
8h15-9h15: Workout with 2 scoops Lemonade Xtend
Meal 29h20 Scoop WPI,Ground Oats,100g Frozen Banana
PWO Meal 310h20 70g Complex Carbs (Usually sweetpotato + Biscotti) 100g Chicken Breast
Meal 4 13h30 Beef Chili with Extra Frozen Veggies (Staple frozen in tupperwares), Tsp Fish Oil
Meal 5 16h30 Grilled Wholewheat Salmon Wrap, Broccoli
Meal 6 19h302 Egg 0.5cup Eggwhite Omelette + Lowfat Cheese,Tsp Fish Oil, Carrots
21h20 1.6g bulk 1-Carboxy,2 of Nutraplanet`s ZMT,2.5g GABA
Meal 7 If hungry, will have some fats from nuts of fish oil + clean protein like chicken breast

I really find the porridge 1.5hours before working out gives me the energy to make it through the workout. If I have to workout within 1hour of my breakfast, I skip my post-WO shake and have a solid meal with almost no fats because I find my breakfast is still mid-digestion giving me the required energy.

In general my diet follows the guidelines suggested by Dr. John Berardi, with carbs and fats being separated, and my carbs meals are earlier in the day. I almost always train in the morning, or by noon at the latest.

I also understand the nutritional requirements to properly run an X Factor log having done considerable reading into this product, and am willing to follow the diet exactly as required. I`ve actually gotten to know my local butcher so I can get some pretty good deals on meat now! Switching my salmon wrap for a beef or chicken wrap is no problem at all. I have grown very used to my high omega-3 intake which I find helps with mood and energy, but I am quite willing to switch out my omega-3`s to see the potential of AA instead.

Current Supplements
Daily Multivitamin, Vitamin C (500mgx5), Green Tea Extract (2x400mg), Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate, Tricreatine Malate (Bulk 2x2.5g), Beta-Alanine (2x2g), Yellow Gold (600mg 15mins pre high-carb meals)

Training

Weights (6 day cycle)
Day 1- Lower Body
Squats- 4 x 8 (2,0,2)
Seated Leg Press- 3x12 (3,0,3) no lockout
Leg Extensions- 4x10 supersetting with Leg Curls- 4x10
Machine-Squat- 4x10 (3,0,3)
Calf Raises and Calf Presses 3x10
Barbell Lunges 3x10 supsersetted with Front Squats 3x10

Day 2- Upper body Horizontal
Widegrip Bench Press- 4x8
Widegrip Barbell Row- 4x10
Incline Bench Press 4x10 Supersetted with Low Row 4x10
Preacher Curls - 4x10 Superseeted with Skullcrushers 4x10

Day 3- Abs or rest
Depending on how sore I feel and my school schedule, this is either an abs workout or a rest day.

Day 4- Legs Similar to Day-1 replacing squats with abs
Stiff-Leg Deadlifts 5x7
Calf Raises and Seated Presses
High Leg Presses 4x8 Supersetted with Cable Crunches
Leg Curls 4x10 Supersetted with Leg Extensions 4x10
Machine Squats 4x10 Supersetted with Leg Raises (lower abs)
Swiss Ball Ab Work

Day 5- Upper body vertical
Shoulder Press 4x10 Supersetted Isolateral Pulldowns 4x10
Dips 4 Sets to exhaustion
Pullovers 4x10 Supersetted with Shrugs 4x10
Back Fly 4x10 Supersetted with Pec Flyes 4x10
Pullups 4 sets to Exhaustion

Day 6- Rest

Stack Choice:
I am very interested in logging the X Factor + Drive + RPM stack. I followed cellar`s log carefully and was really interested in the results (I thought cellar would have increased his PR`s more though judging by all the green lights :p ). It took me a while to get my diet in check, then once I had that I got a few basic supplements in and now over the last few months I`ve really dialed in and tried a few different supplements. By the end of this month I will have been on these staples for 3 months with almost no change in my diet or training except minor tweaks, and I`m interested in trying something new. From my samples of RPM I found it was hit or miss; some doses I felt had no effects meanwhile I remember two times having the best workouts ever on RPM so I believe if I figure out the proper dosing I will be able to have some great workouts. I also like how RPM doesn`t have too much caffeine in it. I found when logging white flood for 50 days (200mg of caffeine approx.) I started having problems falling asleep over time. My experience from the Drive sample is non-conclusive, I didn`t feel anything but I think it`s because it is a cumulative effect like cellar noticed and 6 caps over 3 days didn`t really cut it. I am interested in seeing if this combo can produce the safe effects for me, another university student, as it did for cellar.

My previous logs of mine on AM:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78495-yellow-gold-magic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79425-diesel-trib-test.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74777-steveos-sponsored-white.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html

Now that I have my diet and nutrition dialed in, I feel ready to try something a bit different. I`m a sucker for mystery items, so the Anabolic Xtreme products are something I`m also very interested in, but I don`t know exactly if these mystery products are for me. Also having no affiliations with any company I give honest reviews (If it tastes bad, IT TASTES BAD! If I thought it tasted like dish detergent I`ll tell you (lol that`s from an old review of I think 1st gen Steeledge) ) and I know how important it is to be consistent. Hope that`s enough info for you , and best of luck to all loggers, there`s going to be a lot!

Last edited:
BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
BOHICA's Application

I am applying for either the X-Factor + Drive + RPM or the X-Factor + AX Unknown Product

Background:
I have been lifting weights for ten years now and in the past 4 really gotten my nutrition down. I have taken myself from 145lbs to 235 (currently sitting at a lean 210)while still keeping myself in shape for athletics. I am a strength and conditioning coach with a certification in nutrition that has been developing collegiate and pro athletes the past 3 years.

Previous Logs
I logged the original superdrol and the Beta of Activate from Designer Supplements, Mega Dosed Excell from Anabolic Innovations.

Training Knowledge
I have been trained by both Doggcrapp, and Bobo; and have implemented a lot of Bobo's nutritional information into my diet and DC's training into my routines. Not to mention things I have learned and discovered during my certifications, internships, and strength and conditioning positions.

Supplements:
Team Skip True Protein
Whey Ion True Protein
Douglas Lab's Fish Oil
Douglas Lab's Ultra Preventive X Multi-Vitamin

Training:
Monday: Chest & Biceps
DB Bench Press - Work up to 1x4-6 Reps
Hammer Strength Incline - RP Set of 12-18 Reps
Bench Press - 1x15-20 Reps
Blast Strap Pushups - 2x12-15

Barbell Curl - Work up to 1x4-6 Reps
Curl Machine - RP Set of 10-15 Reps
Bicep Body Drags - 1x15-20

Weighted Cable Crunches: 3x10

Tuesday: Legs
Squats - Work up to 1x4-6 Reps
Front Squats - RP Set of 10-15 Reps
One Legged Squats - 1x15-20 Each Leg
SLDL - 2x10-12
Seated Leg Curl - 2x10
Calf Raised - DC style 2x12-15

Wednesday: Cardio & Sauna
30 Minutes low intensity cardio
20-30 Minutes in sauna

Thursday: Shoulders & Triceps
DB Overhead Press - 1x4-6 Reps
Hammer Shoulder Press - RP Set of 12-18 Reps
Laterals - 1x15-20

DB Overhead Extension - 1x4-6
Dips - RP Set of 12-16 Reps
Overhead Rope Pulls - 1x15-20

Friday: Back & Grip
Deadlifts - 1x4-6
Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns - RP Set 10-16 Reps
Wide Grip Seated Rows - RP Set 10-16 Reps
Blast Strap Pullups Neutral Grip - 2x6-10

Farmer's Walks - 2x Max Time/Distance

Ab Circuit - 20seconds each station 3 stations - repeat 3x

Sat & Sun: Off

Diet:
Wake Up:
Cup Coffee
1 Scoop Whey Shake
1 Piece Fruit

Post-Workout:
2 Scoops Whey
2 Cups FF Milk
2 Cups Rice Crispies blended up (I'm poor :D)

Breakfast:
Multi-Grain Bagel
4 tbsp. Natural PB
1 Bananna
2 Scoops Team Skip Protein

Lunch:
All I Can Eat Sushi (Company pays for it)

Snack:
Turkey Chilli no Beans w/Multi-Grain Goldfish
Salad

Dinner:
Deer Steak (12oz)
Salad with Feta Cheese & Olive Oil

Bed Time Snack:
Cottage Cheese
Natural PB
Team Skip Protein

Goals:
I want to be back up to 220 and lean by beginning of April. I want to get my max back up to:
Bench: 405x2
Squat: 500x2
DL: 575x1

I have previously reached those before, except DL which my PR is 550.

I have had a difficult past 2 months and am really hit it hard again this past week and will continue now that I have everything worked out.

I really want to post more on AM and need a reason to :)
So let me help.

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wowzers nice! I'm officially putting in an application too. I'll update this post with my full app. I might have to withdraw though if I win some X Factor from your picture contest JJohn I think, because I might start it before :)
Okay no prob!