• Established
  • First Up Vote
I applied on BB.com also!!

IM KEEN AS.

APPLY

Height:6'0'

Weight:~89kgs

Approximate bf%:11-12%

Current training routine:4-day split, chest/biceps, back/triceps, shoulders/hams, quads/calves, abs thrown around.. 5-7rep range.

Diet macros:No strict diet, metabolism is great, dont gain much fat ever.. can eat whatever I like and stay around 11-13%BF.. i try stay away from junk food... cut carbs out after a certain hour.. high in protein diet.

What supps have you used in the past:no Phs, no roids.. natural.. tribulus, range of controlled labs products, DCP, shock creatine, p-slin and xfactor + few others, memory is fading! ops hyperdrol also..(worked well)

What supps you are using:just took 2 weeks off all supps, havent started a stack yet!

Goals:my goal is around 88-90kgs at 8% BF.. so im looking to cut maybe 3kgs and gain 1-2kgs of muscle.

Previous X-Factor Experience (if any):Yep, and It did nothing for me! same diet as other supps, i got 0 from it, no fat loss or muscle gain!

Reason Im applying is, Id like to give it another go!

Please also include which stack(s) you are most interested in. You may be chosen for a different one, but we'll try to accomodate where we can. Keep in mind this is open to members of other forums (anyone who wishes to apply can), so get as much detail in your application as possible. Give us a reason to pick you.
RPM/Drive, AX,
Im interested in AX, as long as its not banned in Australia! Otherwise RPM/DRIVE could be interesting as ive read some write ups about the snergy between these of late on AM...

THANKS!

blahblahblah

Awards
Hi, I am interested in becoming a beta tester of the products your pimping. I will be sure to live up to the conditions of the agreement. I have my own conditions however: nothing use send me can be androgenic or anabolic. I am a natural athlete and don't want my hormones messed with.
I am 23 yrs 6'2" , 238lbs presently at about 11%bf. I compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. Regularly i am around 245-250 but around the holidays my eating and training slacked a little bit. I would like to get back to that weight and be a solid 250 @10%.
Current lifts:
squat 600+
overhead press 350+
deadlift 700

training is highly instinctive but mostly consists of 3-4 days per week, 1st movement is mass movement(squat,dead,press,etc) with low reps and heavy weight followed by assistance work afterwards. Strongman training is usually 1x per week with various implements.
diet is clean bulk, 5000+calories daily 6 meals per day, 1 shake max per day, try to get mostly whole foods
Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am interested in becoming a beta tester of the products your pimping. I will be sure to live up to the conditions of the agreement. I have my own conditions however: nothing use send me can be androgenic or anabolic. I am a natural athlete and don't want my hormones messed with.
I am 23 yrs 6'2" , 238lbs presently at about 11%bf. I compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. Regularly i am around 245-250 but around the holidays my eating and training slacked a little bit. I would like to get back to that weight and be a solid 250 @10%.

diet is clean bulk, 5000+calories daily
Look forward to hearing from you.
this wont be beta testing, all of these products are well known and proven to be effective. Thanks for your interest man.

blahblahblah

Awards
i guess we'll see if they're effective on a real lifter. Seems like the majority of testing threads i read are from 150lb goobers who don't even know what a power rack is.
These products are not well known in the strength community, in fact i had never heard of them until i stumbled across this board.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...alright man...put an application in then, see for yourself. =)

DRSPEDO

DRSPEDO

Awards
oh jeez...

and to think I was a part of the strength community this whole time, I guess not and I'm glad that has been cleared up!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE STACKS!

for anyone who has taken the drive/rpm stack, have you had any success dealing with the digestion issues with the forskolin or am I the only one? Simethicone seemed to do nothing.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
oh jeez...

and to think I was a part of the strength community this whole time, I guess not and I'm glad that has been cleared up!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE STACKS!

for anyone who has taken the drive/rpm stack, have you had any success dealing with the digestion issues with the forskolin or am I the only one? Simethicone seemed to do nothing.
I did at teh beginning w/ Drive. But - I lowered the dose and ramped up slower. I think the ramping slowly is the key, at least for me.

No - you aren't the only one. Forselean is quite notorious for causing that.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Don't know how I missed this:

5'10, 200lb
BF- 12-13%

Conditions:
Yes - You MUST post Before and after pics and measurements
Yes - You must log at least 5 times a week
Yes - You must log on 2 different forums (this one, and one of your choice) you can copy paste no problem.
- You will have a priority if you have your diet in check, and a good training regimen (hint: Posting diet and training is a good thing)

Training is high volume, 3-4 times a week. I am a srength and conditioning coach for a Highschool football team. I plan on doing some brutal stuff with the guys starting next week.

Looking to recomp really, with the focus more on losing BF, so cardio will be done 5-6 a week, 30-45min minimum.

I'm trying the anabolic diet currently, but may rotate into a carb cycling regimine. Either way protein stays high.

Disclaimer: I do have some tendonitis in my elbow and tricep, I understand that this COULD be a problem.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Height: 6ft3
Weight:215

Nutrition is good. Currently Im doing a cut/de-loading phase(Idea from layne Nortonn) 2500 calories. Normally calories are around 3500. I do this for eight weeks then I do a deloading /cut phase for 2-3 weeks. and the nutrients shuttle in from the cut. Very Effective method. whoever invented it a genius.I jusy gained 20 lbs of some fat, water and for sure muscle in eight weeks from diet, supplementation, Intense training(DC training) , and supplementaion. Blue up works very nicely. Im doing this all naturally so if any of these products have hormones that are banned by most natural bodybuilding federations no go. From knowing a lot of these products it looks like there are ok for me.

Sleep is good

Current supplementation:
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Nac
Taurine
L-Glutamine
Beef liver tablets
Vit C
L-Luecine
Controlled Labs Golden Finish
USP Labs Sexual tester
L-theanine

Past logs: Ive done a few sponsered and unsponsered.

Id like to try these

RPN will sponsor 3 X Factor + DCP

Applied Nutriceuticals will sponsor 5 - 10 X-Factor + RPM + Drive

AX will sponsor X Factor 3 unknown products

Avant Research will sponsor 3 Napalm + X Factor

Designer Supplements will sponsor 3 X Factor + Lean Xtreme

Palo Alto-X factor and reloaded

Ill try any of these.

Happy New year . heres a current Picture. Number one choice is RPN .

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
My Application

Conditions:
Yes - You MUST post Before and after pics and measurements
If chosen will provide both before pics/measurements and after pics/measurements.
Currently: 5'10'', 180, Meso, 8%BF, looking for a good clean bulk/strength phase.
Yes - You must log at least 5 times a week
Easily, probably everyday.
Yes - You must log on 2 different forums (this one, and one of your choice) you can copy paste no problem.
Will log on AM and Body of Science Fourm
Yes - You will have a priority if you have your diet in check, and a good training regimen
Diet: 3100 – 3300 cals/ day @ Target Ratio: 40% P/ 35% C/ 25% F
I can provide what I eat daily, but it varies slightly, but I always hover around that breakdown.
Supplementation:
Orange Triad
ZMA
Protein
Thats it... kinda waiting on this to start my next cycle of something. ;)
Training: DC Style Training, 3 Days/Wk – I Extensively Log Working Sets and track strength progression, including warm up sets, though warm up sets aren’t necessary to track. This includes, DC style stretching routine and 2 days of HIT cardio/wk.
Day 1/1:
Chest – Flat Bench BB/ Flat DB Press
Shoulders – Up Right Row
Triceps – BB Skull Crush
Back width – Pull-down to Front/ Pull-down to Rear
Back thickness – Bent over BB Row

Day 1/2:
Chest – Incline Press BB/ Incline Hammer Strength
Shoulders – DB Shoulder Press
Triceps – Reverse Grip Bench
Back width – Pull Up
Back thickness – DB/Cable Row

Day 1/3:
Chest – Decline Hammer Strength/ Decline Cable Row
Shoulders – 21 Rep Circuit (7 Side Raise, 7 Front Raise, 7 Rear Raise)
Triceps – Cable Push Down/ Dips
Back width – Good Machine Lats
Back thickness - Dead lifts

Day 2/1:
Biceps – BB Curl
Forearms – Circuit FA (Wrist Curl, Rev Curl, Plate)
Calves – Seated Calves Machine
Quads - Squat
Hamstrings – Lying Leg Curl

Day 2/2:
Biceps – Alt DB Curl
Forearms – Hammer Curl
Calves – Standing
Hamstrings – Stiff Leg Deadlift
Quads - Hack Squats

Day 2/3:
Biceps – Preacher EZ Curl
Forearms – Reverse Grip BB Curl
Calves – Leg Press/ Hack Squat Machine
Hamstrings – Sumo Press
Quads – Smythe Fr. Squats

Love to run the XF + AX or the XF + AN stack, since my legs are back to weight training at 100% after having my meniscus scoped on Nov 1st. :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant wait!!! This would be sweet!

Xfactor didnt do much for me the first time, so Im really looking to get results as everyone else did!!

I figured Id add a photo. I can keep photo updates.

:)

Attachments

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant wait!!! This would be sweet!

Xfactor didnt do much for me the first time, so Im really looking to get results as everyone else did!!

I figured Id add a photo. I can keep photo updates.

:)
O man, jjhon, hook this guy up with the Xfactor RPM/Drive or AX stack, he needs the mass! lol, jk man ;)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Height: 6ft3
Weight:215

Nutrition is good. Currently Im doing a cut/de-loading phase(Idea from layne Nortonn) 2500 calories. Normally calories are around 3500. I do this for eight weeks then I do a deloading /cut phase for 2-3 weeks. and the nutrients shuttle in from the cut. Very Effective method. whoever invented it a genius.I jusy gained 20 lbs of some fat, water and for sure muscle in eight weeks from diet, supplementation, Intense training(DC training) , and supplementaion. Blue up works very nicely. Im doing this all naturally so if any of these products have hormones that are banned by most natural bodybuilding federations no go. From knowing a lot of these products it looks like there are ok for me.

Sleep is good

Current supplementation:
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
Nac
Taurine
L-Glutamine
Beef liver tablets
Vit C
L-Luecine
Controlled Labs Golden Finish
USP Labs Sexual tester
L-theanine

Past logs: Ive done a few sponsered and unsponsered.

Id like to try these

RPN will sponsor 3 X Factor + DCP

Applied Nutriceuticals will sponsor 5 - 10 X-Factor + RPM + Drive

AX will sponsor X Factor 3 unknown products

Avant Research will sponsor 3 Napalm + X Factor

Designer Supplements will sponsor 3 X Factor + Lean Xtreme

Palo Alto-X factor and reloaded

Ill try any of these.

Happy New year . heres a current Picture. Number one choice is RPN .

I vote ^^^ for the RPN Stack!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O man, jjhon, hook this guy up with the Xfactor RPM/Drive or AX stack, he needs the mass! lol, jk man ;)
lol whatever, im still 89kgs at 5'11..-6'0

:(:(:( the photo makes me look even smaller, no fair but yes.. gimmie .. i need to get bigger!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If I could throw my hat at one stack specifically - it would be the XF/AX stack.

I wouldn't mind any of them - but would REALLY like to test the new MFX.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I could throw my hat at one stack specifically - it would be the XF/AX stack.

I wouldn't mind any of them - but would REALLY like to test the new MFX.
MFX?

Id bee keen for any!!

RPM/DRIVE would be good.. I read that write up on it...

AX products are interesting also.. and the new one from MN!

TOO MANY!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i think the napalm stack would be a sick sick recomp. Loving Napalm so far right now.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I think all of them are pretty insane!
I think end of January is toooooo long to wait!! Then it will take weeks to actually get started and the crowd doesn't deserve to wait that long for good high quality logs :)

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
I think end of January is toooooo long to wait!! Then it will take weeks to actually get started and the crowd doesn't deserve to wait that long for good high quality logs :)
i agree... esp bc i want to start my SD pulse at the beginning of Feb, and would love to run XF + RPM/Drive or the XF + AX 2 products (which would be great if it were HDx2 and the new MFX hint,hint) during PCT :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree, if a company, as reputable and professional as most or all of these-some of these companies I dont know much about,wants me to give there product a shot -Im their Golden boy- I do bulk-cut phases as well. Bulking for one - two months , than cutting for 2-4 weeks. and its easy for me to adjust and give feedback.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye... curious why such a long wait?

It should end now!! Ha ha..

Waiting suxs :(

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya everytime i see an update in this thread im hoping its an announcement that the contestants have been chosen. so many entries already from members that have proven they can provide quality logs i think the choices can easily be made now.

just dying to see what kinds of results xfactor along with these other great supps can do in the handss of guys that got it down or what it can do for myself as i tend to respond to anything good as im very dedicated to my logs and feel they push me even more then normal. plus i just picked up a partner and that always moves it to the next level being able to push set past failure with assisted reps.... AAAAHHHHHH im gettin antsy to see the results!!!!!!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ya everytime i see an update in this thread im hoping its an announcement that the contestants have been chosen. so many entries already from members that have proven they can provide quality logs i think the choices can easily be made now.

just dying to see what kinds of results xfactor along with these other great supps can do in the handss of guys that got it down or what it can do for myself as i tend to respond to anything good as im very dedicated to my logs and feel they push me even more then normal. plus i just picked up a partner and that always moves it to the next level being able to push set past failure with assisted reps.... AAAAHHHHHH im gettin antsy to see the results!!!!!!!

Stop pimpin your ass and go train!!! jk

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
PERSONAL STATS-
Age - 24
Height- 5'9
Weight 183

GOAL
currently cutting for a trip down south!
this would get here by the time im back from my trip!!!...love to run Napalm and Xfactor for adding some lean muscle and decreasing my bf!!!!!!

CURRENT SUPPS
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP (running out)
Napalm
staples----

Training
1-Chest/Tri
2 legs
3 Shoulders/calves
4Back/bi
--play with other days
* now doing cardio everyday (hockey, running, rowing, skipping)

Diet- high Protein, mod carbs, low-mod fat
adjusting as trip comes closer

1st choice - X-factor + Napalm
THAT IS ALL>......Bobby + Napalm+ Xfactor...

All solid stacks boys,

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, i'm kinda torn about entering, I feel bad in some ways

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Background:

I'm 5'10", 190 lbs, 21 years old with approximately 10% bodyfat, probably slightly less. I've been training off and on for the last 5 years or so, but never got serious until about 2 years ago. Since then it has been balls to the wall.

Conditions:

- Yes for pictures and measurements.
- Yes for logging at least 5 times a week.
- Yes for logging on two different forums.

Diet:

I'm currently bulking. I'm eating at least 3500 calories a day. Probably going to bump it up a little here soon. I don't have a set diet, meaning I don't eat the same thing for each meal every day. However, most of my meals are pretty consistent. I eat 6 or 7 times a day, at least, and my meals usually consist of:

Protein: Chicken breasts, egg whites, beef, turkey, and tuna.
Carbs: Oats, brown rice, whole wheat bagels, sweet potatoes, and trace carbs from my vegetables.
Fats: Olive oil, egg yokes, natty PB.

Training:

Training is usually 5 or 6 days a week. I enjoy training often as possible, it's the only thing I really look forward to during the day. I have been training heavy for a while now and I'm about to switch back to a more bodybuilder like setup as far as sets and reps are concerned. I made good gains training heavy, but the results have started to slow so I believe it's time to make a change. Plus I'm interested in putting on some more size now with less concern for strength.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I updated my first post (i.e. wrote a book about myself almost lol) on page 2. Just posting this here incase you`ve already sorted through them so you don`t miss the edit :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Alright I updated my first post (i.e. wrote a book about myself almost lol) on page 2. Just posting this here incase you`ve already sorted through them so you don`t miss the edit :)
Allright thanks! No, I got some exams to take, so I'll sort it all out at the end of the month..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My application:

I'm preparing to get back into the gym. Unfortunately, I've had a long time off. I got into the gym sometime last May and ended up having to, regretfully, give up sometime in August or September. It was because of personal relationship problems, quitting a very highly-respected job in my area, my gym membership expiring, I got into several very expensive legal troubles, and the list goes on. I, however, have been taking appropriate measures for getting myself back up on my feet. After the holiday season, during which I'm sure I've put on several extra nasty pounds, I've promised myself that I was gonna begin making changes with family, friends, and myself, especially my health and well-being. It's a new year, so we're all off to a fresh start. Things seem to be looking up for me, now that a new year is here. I'm hoping that this year will bring a lot of positive changes to my life and help me have a better outlook on life in general. I'll spare you all the details of what I've been through, but it has been very stressful, expensive, time-consuming, and fortunately, has made my family much, much stronger. I'm very fortunate to have the family and friends that I do.

So, with that said; I'd be very interested in trying,

- X-Factor+RPM+Drive
- X-Factor+DCP
- X-Factor+'Unknown products'
- X-Factor+Lean Xtreme, or
- X-Factor+Leviathan Reloaded

I was a vegetarian when I got into training last summer. I got a lot of what I needed from leafy greens, whey protein, protein from soy/tofu/milk products, and drank a lot of water. I stayed completely away from carbonated beverages and any kind of greasy foods, especially fastfood. I haven't been vegetarian for quite some time now. I'll probably eventually try it again, but I miss my meats.

An idea of what my typical shopping list would look like (If there is an option for anything low-fat or no-fat, then I usually go with that):

- Milk (cow's milk and soy milk), cheese, cottage cheese, and Promise, or Natural Balance, brand margarine spread.
- Whole wheat and whole oat breads. Oatmeal, whole wheat crackers, and Honey Bunches of Oats cereal.
- Fruits and vegetables, but only fresh or frozen. Not canned, due to the preservatives, corn syrup, etc.
- I occasionally will have a can or bottle of a diet soda I like. I drink a lot of milk and definitely a lot of water. I sometimes drink tea, but usually only southern-style or green tea with ginseng.
- If I'm unable to make my own protein shakes, then I usually grab a Slim-Fast shake or an RTD (I have some leftover EAS Myoplex RTDs.)
- Meats and poultry usually consist of egg whites (sometimes whole eggs), lean beef, turkey, skinless chicken, tuna (canned in water, but I'd prefer to buy it canned in some kind of healthy oil), etc. The usual.

I've always consumed whey protein and isolate, but plan on including milk casein and egg albumen into my homemade protein shakes.

As for my training, I usually do this (I used to do circuit training, but I prefer splitting up my routine):

Sunday - Off.

Monday - 20-35 minutes of cardio; chest and abs.

Tuesday - No cardio; back.

Wednesday - 20-35 minutes of cardio; arms, abs.

Thursday - No cardio; legs.

Friday - 20-35 minutes of cardio; chest, abs, maybe a few arm workouts.

Saturday - Off.

I'll occasionally go into the gym for a short period of time on 'off' days, but it usually depends on if I'm stressed, if I have some anger to get out of my system, etc.

I'm not completely sure if this is the split that I'll stick with, but regardless, it'll be very similar. I usually adjust how much cardio I do, which depends on fatloss and gains in LBM.

As for the requirements go;

I will definitely be able to supply before and after pics. I usually spend at least a couple of hours online each day, so I would have no problem updating any logs, nor would I have any trouble with posting my log on another forum. I'll also be sure to keep my diet and training in check.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Looks great but i'm just starting my bulk tomorrow l,ol all rady cut every needed !! To bad as this looks great!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn,

I would like to take my name out of the running for the stacks. I know it may sound crazy but as a new rep I'd like to give some other guys a chance to win some free stuff and focus more of my efforts on representing LG sciences. Good Luck to all ;).

Distilled Water
Up to you man. Make sure you get green also ;) You might want to edit your app, so I don't get confused in all these apps :)