The Super Duper X Factor testing stacking thing: Part 2

Page 3 of 17 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Oh really, then it's settled. We're throwing in

3 testers for Leviathian Reloaded and X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, i know, I'm too good to be true
    Saaaaaweeeeet stack!:bruce3:

loving all of these....

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.

Sick stacks man!
  3. Registered User

Some great looking posters indeed:

I can feel my body twitching with excitment.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I can feel my body twitching with excitment.
    I didn't need to know these details..
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Wow, I think I will be putting in my app soon. This will work perfect with my pre Spring Break cut!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

I would like to be considered for the x-factor +lean extreme

lbs 175
    5'11

current split
    mon chest(flat,incline, incline flye/tri's weigted dips, skull crushers, rope pressdowns)

tues back/bi's(deads, barbell rows, 1arm db rows, bis/ barbell curl, incline db curl, hammers

wed squats, leg press, leg ext, 5k run at least that is the goal following legs

thur chest/tri dec bench, incline bench, cable cross /tri's-close grip bench, kickbacks, db press behind head

fri bi's/shoulder preacher curls, db preacher, rope curls shoulders standing db press, db raise lateral/fronts, shoulder press machine, db shrugs

sat cardio
    sun cardio

eating generally consists of

530am oatmeal, whey shake w/milk
    630-730 workout
    800am banana, whey shake and some other carb source
    930 meat(bear,turkey, vension jerkey, or some left over meat from night before with carbs of some sort...handfull of mixed nuts
    1130 2 chicken breast always with pasta
    230 tuna salad on 3 pieces of wheat bread 1 can tuna +handfull of mixed nuts
    430 25g whey shake
    530 dinner...chicken, steak, boneless pork chops, tuna, eggs always with some kind of carbs(noodles, rice, sweet potato+ veggies
    830 muscle milk with milk

i don't generally post on here but rather on bb.com although i do like reading here....
    i have done 1 x-factor cycle previously doing the 5x5 madcow workout...i had some success with this as a solo run but i would be very interested in trying this synergistic approach..

i would be able to post this and also provide pics...on the other site i have multiple pics on my bodyspace
  7. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ah I want to add to my application that regardless of the stack, i'd be doing the 1250mg/60 days with xfactor, with me supplying my own 3rd bottle
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ah I want to add to my application that regardless of the stack, i'd be doing the 1250mg/60 days with xfactor, with me supplying my own 3rd bottle
    I think im on the same level ur at right now with that thought easy!
  9. Registered User

i know exactly what id want!!...

good luck applicants, awesome opportunity
  10. Registered User

OK, I said I would be interested in any stack.... but that leviathin stack looks.... outstanding.

Any other student doctors out there?
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i know exactly what id want!!...but i may sit this one out since were sponsoring...
    It's always about you, isn't it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's always about you, isn't it?
    haha...you know this
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

John,
    I'm in. Was planning on using the bulk X-factor some time this month.
    I'll wait on that to see if I'm picked for any of these.

I can log here and BB.com.

No issue with pictures - I have some in a thread in the Pics. forum here (and on BB.com).

With football season over, 5X per week shouldn't be a problem. (Too busy with a sports board during FB season.)

I lift 5 days a week - Bobo's time under tension style.

Working on what diet I'll transition back to. Took most of December off while traveling and working 12 hour shifts.
  14. Registered User

Okay I want in. I'm planning on running X-Factor and DRive/RPM after January anyway. I'd also be interested in the AX stuff, as long as it's not fat burning (I'd like to build). I'm devoted to my logs, but only pick me if you believe in your product because I will give it a bad review if I don't think it's worth it (I've done it before). I do, however, work for the only supplement store/web site in Canada that carries rarer products from companies like AP, PAL, USP, DS and others, and I sell the products I like (I can't tell you how much Drive and RPM and I've convinced people to buy, and now Pslin since I've started it). I'm one of the few testers that you will directly make your money back from. Also, if it's a product we don't carry (like X factor), I might be able to convince my boss to start carrying it.

I'm doing a bulking hypertrophy program right now (4 day split, body part specific) for my Pslin/Hx2/AX log that I'm running until the end of Jan, but after that, I will be switching to a hybrid Power/hypertrophy program, concentrating on better athletic performance, but still keeping big muscle; it might look something like this;

Day 1: Squats, Spartans, 1 arm snatch, Clean and jerk

Day 2: DB row, Cable row drops sets, wide pull ups, Barbell curl, hammer curl drop set.

Day 3 Bench Press, Machine Press Drop set, Bosu Plyo Push up, DB shoulder press, Giant set rear/side front flies, tricep press drop set.

Day 4: Hand spring/kippup drills, Bosu plyo jump, hurdle jumps, depth jumps, burpee chin up drills.

Rest days spaced out to prevent injury and either abs or cardio will be done after each session. Each exercise will have 2-4 sets, plus warm up. That program is just an example off the top of my head, as I like to change my workouts each week.

Diet will be fairly high calorie, high protien, eating 5 or 6 meals per day, seeking multiple protien sources (taking into account X-factor's special dietary requirements). I'm not drinking at all during my January training log, but I might continue that for the 50 days after that for the X factor. I have not decided.

DB 2000
  15. Registered User

I am interested in the fat loss products. I dont think ive ever taken any supplements from this company. If there are spots for the topical applications, id prefer that as I am lean except for the suprailiac area.

Stats:
    Height: 5' 10''
    Weight: 248lbs AM 253lbs PM
    Bodyfat: 10% +/- 1.

Training: DC last 2.5 years. Recently switched to my own version of WS4BB.

Weight training 3-4x a week. HIIT 2x week.

:Diet - Non-weight training
    9am - 16 oz steak. 1 tbs coconut oil
    10-1 pm - sip of shake of mixed powders 50g pro / 1tbs olive oil
    1pm 16 oz chicken + 2 cup veggies 1-2tbs olive oil
    1-3:30 - same shake as 10am
    3:30 - same meal as chicken
    4-7 - same shake as 10am
    7:30 - either 10oz steak + veggies or eggs and veggies
    10pm - mostly veggies to control hunger (most important for me at night) + protein

Macos for the day : 450g protein / less then 30g carbs / 220g fats

Weight training days are different, as I workout at between 8-9 and consume different types of shakes between 7-12 and follow with mostly whole foods the rest of the day.

Macros for weight training days : 450g protein / 150g carbs / 100-150g fats

Training
    This varies. It may look like the following

Friday:
    Me Lower
    Bicep Curl : Scott Curl 4 sets of 5@ 4/0/x tempo
    Concentric GM: workup to a 3RM
    Squat : work up to two sets of 5
    Ghetto GHR : 3 sets of 5-8
    Calf Press: 4-5 sets of 10-20

Sunday:
    Me Upper
    Rack Lockout: 1 max set of 1
    Bent over row: 3x8
    DB press: 2 sets of 10
    Tricep Extention: 3x8-10
    DB Lats: 2x10-15

Monday:
    Re Lower:
    1 arm bicep curl: 4x8
    RDL:3x8
    box squat: work up to 2x12
    Back raise (pad set at thighs, working hams more) 3x10-12
    Calf Raise: 4-5x10-20

Wednesday:
    RE uppers
    Dips: 3x15
    Rows: 3x8
    Shoulder press: workup to 1x12
    alternative chest: 2x15
    triceps: 3x10-12
    Face Pulls: 2x10

**Pullups are done 4-5 times a week at work. 3-5 sets a day.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

When are the candidates chosen? hope this isnt a repeat q.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    When are the candidates chosen? hope this isnt a repeat q.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Approx. half of these testers will be selected on AM (because I love you guys) and the rest on other forums.

Selection will be at the end of January.

Conditions:
    - You MUST post Before and after pics and measurements
    - You must log at least 5 times a week
    - You must log on 2 different forums (this one, and one of your choice) you can copy paste no problem.
    - You will have a priority if you have your diet in check, and a good training regimen (hint: Posting diet and training is a good thing)
    i think this is the best response weve received to this ? so far
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i think this is the best response weve received to this ? so far
    dont know how i missed that bud thanks for the reply.
  19. Registered User

Information:

Height: 6'2
    Weight: 200
    BF%: 12-13%

I'm planning on bulking for about the next year and want to get up to around 230-240 without too much fat gain. The two that I was most interested in were X-Factor and RPM and X-Factor and Lean Xtreme. However, X-Factor and most of the other products are pretty amazing, so I think anyone would probably do.

My diet is pretty strict and is right about 5000 calories (I've toyed with calories enough to know this is a pretty good number for bulking for me), and about 300 grams of protein.

Normally, the only supplements I take are ON 100% Whey, Prolab Creatine Monohydrate, Nutra Planet Beta-Alanine, and Fish Oils (although I will obviously lose the fish oils while on X-Factor).

Specific Diet:

Breakfast (9 or so): Banana, bagel, PB, and milk
    Lunch (12): 2 Hamburgers/or 12 oz chicken, salad, and milk
    Pre-WO (2): Apple (can't eat much before or I feel sick)
    Post-WO (3): 60-70 grams dextrose, 1 scoop whey, and milk
    Dinner (5): Depends night to night, but I aim for about 60 grams of protein and a ton of calories
    Night Snack:PB and Milk
    Pre-Bed Time: 3 servings of cottage cheese

Training:

Monday
    Squat or box squat 2 x 5
    Glute/Ham Raises or pullthroughs 3 x 10
    Bent Row or Chest Supported row 4 x 6
    Barbell or Dumbbell Curl 3 x 8
    Calf Raises 3 x 15

Wednesday
    Bench Press or low board press 3 x 5, or 3 x 3
    Incline Dumbbell Bench Press 4 x 8
    Military or Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3 x 8
    Skull Crushers 3 x 10
    Ab work 3 x 10

Friday
    Deadlift or rack deadlift 2 x 5
    Leg press 2 x 10
    Chin or lat pull-down 4 x 6
    Barbell or Dumbbell Curl 3 x 8
    Calf Raises 3 x 15

(Taken from Iron Addict)

Like I said, Lean Xtreme and Drive are my top too favorites since both are perfect for my goals.
  20. Registered User

Ok I'm ready for January to be over - can't wait 'till the results are in! waiting....................... ......
  21. Registered User

I applied on BB.com also!!

IM KEEN AS.

APPLY

Height:6'0'

Weight:~89kgs

Approximate bf%:11-12%

Current training routine:4-day split, chest/biceps, back/triceps, shoulders/hams, quads/calves, abs thrown around.. 5-7rep range.

Diet macros:No strict diet, metabolism is great, dont gain much fat ever.. can eat whatever I like and stay around 11-13%BF.. i try stay away from junk food... cut carbs out after a certain hour.. high in protein diet.

What supps have you used in the past:no Phs, no roids.. natural.. tribulus, range of controlled labs products, DCP, shock creatine, p-slin and xfactor + few others, memory is fading! ops hyperdrol also..(worked well)

What supps you are using:just took 2 weeks off all supps, havent started a stack yet!

Goals:my goal is around 88-90kgs at 8% BF.. so im looking to cut maybe 3kgs and gain 1-2kgs of muscle.

Previous X-Factor Experience (if any):Yep, and It did nothing for me! same diet as other supps, i got 0 from it, no fat loss or muscle gain!

Reason Im applying is, Id like to give it another go!

Please also include which stack(s) you are most interested in. You may be chosen for a different one, but we'll try to accomodate where we can. Keep in mind this is open to members of other forums (anyone who wishes to apply can), so get as much detail in your application as possible. Give us a reason to pick you.
    RPM/Drive, AX,
    Im interested in AX, as long as its not banned in Australia! Otherwise RPM/DRIVE could be interesting as ive read some write ups about the snergy between these of late on AM...

THANKS!
  22. Registered User

Hi, I am interested in becoming a beta tester of the products your pimping. I will be sure to live up to the conditions of the agreement. I have my own conditions however: nothing use send me can be androgenic or anabolic. I am a natural athlete and don't want my hormones messed with.
    I am 23 yrs 6'2" , 238lbs presently at about 11%bf. I compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. Regularly i am around 245-250 but around the holidays my eating and training slacked a little bit. I would like to get back to that weight and be a solid 250 @10%.
    Current lifts:
    squat 600+
    overhead press 350+
    deadlift 700

training is highly instinctive but mostly consists of 3-4 days per week, 1st movement is mass movement(squat,dead,press,etc) with low reps and heavy weight followed by assistance work afterwards. Strongman training is usually 1x per week with various implements.
    diet is clean bulk, 5000+calories daily 6 meals per day, 1 shake max per day, try to get mostly whole foods
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by blahblahblah; 01-05-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: more details about training + diet
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahblah View Post
    Hi, I am interested in becoming a beta tester of the products your pimping. I will be sure to live up to the conditions of the agreement. I have my own conditions however: nothing use send me can be androgenic or anabolic. I am a natural athlete and don't want my hormones messed with.
    I am 23 yrs 6'2" , 238lbs presently at about 11%bf. I compete in powerlifting and strongman competitions. Regularly i am around 245-250 but around the holidays my eating and training slacked a little bit. I would like to get back to that weight and be a solid 250 @10%.

diet is clean bulk, 5000+calories daily
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    this wont be beta testing, all of these products are well known and proven to be effective. Thanks for your interest man.
  24. Registered User

i guess we'll see if they're effective on a real lifter. Seems like the majority of testing threads i read are from 150lb goobers who don't even know what a power rack is.
    These products are not well known in the strength community, in fact i had never heard of them until i stumbled across this board.
  25. Registered User

haha...alright man...put an application in then, see for yourself. =)
  26. Registered User

oh jeez...

and to think I was a part of the strength community this whole time, I guess not and I'm glad that has been cleared up!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE STACKS!

for anyone who has taken the drive/rpm stack, have you had any success dealing with the digestion issues with the forskolin or am I the only one? Simethicone seemed to do nothing.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I'm 180 :P
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nightowlman View Post
    Ok I'm ready for January to be over - can't wait 'till the results are in! waiting....................... ......
    Agree.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DRSPEDO View Post
    oh jeez...

and to think I was a part of the strength community this whole time, I guess not and I'm glad that has been cleared up!

LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE STACKS!

for anyone who has taken the drive/rpm stack, have you had any success dealing with the digestion issues with the forskolin or am I the only one? Simethicone seemed to do nothing.
    I did at teh beginning w/ Drive. But - I lowered the dose and ramped up slower. I think the ramping slowly is the key, at least for me.

No - you aren't the only one. Forselean is quite notorious for causing that.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Don't know how I missed this:

5'10, 200lb
    BF- 12-13%

Conditions:
    Yes - You MUST post Before and after pics and measurements
    Yes - You must log at least 5 times a week
    Yes - You must log on 2 different forums (this one, and one of your choice) you can copy paste no problem.
    - You will have a priority if you have your diet in check, and a good training regimen (hint: Posting diet and training is a good thing)

Training is high volume, 3-4 times a week. I am a srength and conditioning coach for a Highschool football team. I plan on doing some brutal stuff with the guys starting next week.

Looking to recomp really, with the focus more on losing BF, so cardio will be done 5-6 a week, 30-45min minimum.

I'm trying the anabolic diet currently, but may rotate into a carb cycling regimine. Either way protein stays high.

Disclaimer: I do have some tendonitis in my elbow and tricep, I understand that this COULD be a problem.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

getting some good apps in, its lowering my odds of selection
    yeah, there are some strong apps.
    some mma guys, strongmen, and even a paintball champ.
  32. Registered User

Bump
  33. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

Don't bump this!!

Less logs = better shot
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Height: 6ft3
    Weight:215

Nutrition is good. Currently Im doing a cut/de-loading phase(Idea from layne Nortonn) 2500 calories. Normally calories are around 3500. I do this for eight weeks then I do a deloading /cut phase for 2-3 weeks. and the nutrients shuttle in from the cut. Very Effective method. whoever invented it a genius.I jusy gained 20 lbs of some fat, water and for sure muscle in eight weeks from diet, supplementation, Intense training(DC training) , and supplementaion. Blue up works very nicely. Im doing this all naturally so if any of these products have hormones that are banned by most natural bodybuilding federations no go. From knowing a lot of these products it looks like there are ok for me.

Sleep is good

Current supplementation:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta Alanine
    Nac
    Taurine
    L-Glutamine
    Beef liver tablets
    Vit C
    L-Luecine
    Controlled Labs Golden Finish
    USP Labs Sexual tester
    L-theanine

Past logs: Ive done a few sponsered and unsponsered.

Id like to try these

RPN will sponsor 3 X Factor + DCP

Applied Nutriceuticals will sponsor 5 - 10 X-Factor + RPM + Drive

AX will sponsor X Factor 3 unknown products

Avant Research will sponsor 3 Napalm + X Factor

Designer Supplements will sponsor 3 X Factor + Lean Xtreme

Palo Alto-X factor and reloaded

Ill try any of these.

Happy New year . heres a current Picture. Number one choice is RPN .

Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Registered User

My Application

Conditions:
    Yes - You MUST post Before and after pics and measurements
    If chosen will provide both before pics/measurements and after pics/measurements.
    Currently: 5'10'', 180, Meso, 8%BF, looking for a good clean bulk/strength phase.
    Yes - You must log at least 5 times a week
    Easily, probably everyday.
    Yes - You must log on 2 different forums (this one, and one of your choice) you can copy paste no problem.
    Will log on AM and Body of Science Fourm
    Yes - You will have a priority if you have your diet in check, and a good training regimen
    Diet: 3100 – 3300 cals/ day @ Target Ratio: 40% P/ 35% C/ 25% F
    I can provide what I eat daily, but it varies slightly, but I always hover around that breakdown.
    Supplementation:
    Orange Triad
    ZMA
    Protein
    Thats it... kinda waiting on this to start my next cycle of something.
    Training: DC Style Training, 3 Days/Wk – I Extensively Log Working Sets and track strength progression, including warm up sets, though warm up sets aren’t necessary to track. This includes, DC style stretching routine and 2 days of HIT cardio/wk.
    Day 1/1:
    Chest – Flat Bench BB/ Flat DB Press
    Shoulders – Up Right Row
    Triceps – BB Skull Crush
    Back width – Pull-down to Front/ Pull-down to Rear
    Back thickness – Bent over BB Row

Day 1/2:
    Chest – Incline Press BB/ Incline Hammer Strength
    Shoulders – DB Shoulder Press
    Triceps – Reverse Grip Bench
    Back width – Pull Up
    Back thickness – DB/Cable Row

Day 1/3:
    Chest – Decline Hammer Strength/ Decline Cable Row
    Shoulders – 21 Rep Circuit (7 Side Raise, 7 Front Raise, 7 Rear Raise)
    Triceps – Cable Push Down/ Dips
    Back width – Good Machine Lats
    Back thickness - Dead lifts

Day 2/1:
    Biceps – BB Curl
    Forearms – Circuit FA (Wrist Curl, Rev Curl, Plate)
    Calves – Seated Calves Machine
    Quads - Squat
    Hamstrings – Lying Leg Curl

Day 2/2:
    Biceps – Alt DB Curl
    Forearms – Hammer Curl
    Calves – Standing
    Hamstrings – Stiff Leg Deadlift
    Quads - Hack Squats

Day 2/3:
    Biceps – Preacher EZ Curl
    Forearms – Reverse Grip BB Curl
    Calves – Leg Press/ Hack Squat Machine
    Hamstrings – Sumo Press
    Quads – Smythe Fr. Squats

Love to run the XF + AX or the XF + AN stack, since my legs are back to weight training at 100% after having my meniscus scoped on Nov 1st.
  36. Registered User

I cant wait!!! This would be sweet!

Xfactor didnt do much for me the first time, so Im really looking to get results as everyone else did!!

I figured Id add a photo. I can keep photo updates.

Attached Images Attached Images  
  37. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I cant wait!!! This would be sweet!

Xfactor didnt do much for me the first time, so Im really looking to get results as everyone else did!!

I figured Id add a photo. I can keep photo updates.

O man, jjhon, hook this guy up with the Xfactor RPM/Drive or AX stack, he needs the mass! lol, jk man
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Height: 6ft3
    Weight:215

Nutrition is good. Currently Im doing a cut/de-loading phase(Idea from layne Nortonn) 2500 calories. Normally calories are around 3500. I do this for eight weeks then I do a deloading /cut phase for 2-3 weeks. and the nutrients shuttle in from the cut. Very Effective method. whoever invented it a genius.I jusy gained 20 lbs of some fat, water and for sure muscle in eight weeks from diet, supplementation, Intense training(DC training) , and supplementaion. Blue up works very nicely. Im doing this all naturally so if any of these products have hormones that are banned by most natural bodybuilding federations no go. From knowing a lot of these products it looks like there are ok for me.

Sleep is good

Current supplementation:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Beta Alanine
    Nac
    Taurine
    L-Glutamine
    Beef liver tablets
    Vit C
    L-Luecine
    Controlled Labs Golden Finish
    USP Labs Sexual tester
    L-theanine

Past logs: Ive done a few sponsered and unsponsered.

Id like to try these

RPN will sponsor 3 X Factor + DCP

Applied Nutriceuticals will sponsor 5 - 10 X-Factor + RPM + Drive

AX will sponsor X Factor 3 unknown products

Avant Research will sponsor 3 Napalm + X Factor

Designer Supplements will sponsor 3 X Factor + Lean Xtreme

Palo Alto-X factor and reloaded

Ill try any of these.

Happy New year . heres a current Picture. Number one choice is RPN .

I vote ^^^ for the RPN Stack!
  39. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I vote ^^^ for the RPN Stack!
    are you trying to say smeton needs to loose a little fat?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  40. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.

are you trying to say smeton needs to loose a little fat?
    I think so. Also undies pics are automatic dq. Just so we don't have to see them
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 08:50 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. First Cycle, Non test. stack. Need the OK
    By krmass25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 12:29 PM
  4. Pro-Test Stacks and all things lethal
    By Primal2099 in forum Supplements