The Super Duper X Factor testing stacking thing: Part 2

Page 3 of 22 First 12345 ... Last

1. jjohn when will we know who is selected?

2. Quote Originally Posted by wrasslin116 View Post
    jjohn when will we know who is selected?
    Should be at the end of Jan if everything goes well. We have a lot of spots to fill I just want to make sure everyone who wants in and is logging now can have a fair chance.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Good stuff! Please include some details if you have time, macros etc.. It's always nice to know what background you come from
    Background: Came from a very well rounded bodybuilder training style but have since fallen in love with mma. While i still train like a bodybuilder i incorporate a lot of my stuff we do in mma while i train as well. Its been very hard for me as im doin a ton of cardio but im lovin how im lookin and im still stayin nice n muscular!

Macros: Never really have been one to keep track of these per say. Atleast 350gms of protein a day, 6 meals, less then 25gms of carbs a meal ( unless i decide to eat more for breakfast) and fats are around 15-20gms per meal.

Training Split:
    Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Light chest and mma after
    Wednesday: Just mma
    Thursday: Arms and mma
    Friday: Shoulders

Weekend is my catchup days, whatever i feel im weak on. I also run or do cardio for atleast 30 mins everyday.

Sitting at 185 and must lose around 15 lbs in the next 4 months while keeping my strength and muscle. So far so good been losing it very slow which im completely ok with but im ready to kick it up a notch!

4. Well here it goes! I would apply for either of those stacks, I am interested in burning some fat while building some muscle. You can see some current pic of me here:

I will log here on AM and also should I be chosen. Stats are listed below:

Weight: 215
    BF: 15% to 18% approx

Work out is a 4 day split:

Lat Pull Overs

Good Mornings
    Leg Extensions
    Calf Raises

Concentration Curls
    Barbell Curls

Shoulder Press
    Front Raises
    Lateral Raises
    Laying Tri Extensions
    Push Downs

Daily Routine/Meals are as follows:

7 am
    Upon waking *White Flood*
    *Extend* during am work out
    *Green Mag* Immediately following workout with 1 cup of oats, 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup egg whites and a handful of berries

10 am
    2 eggs
    6 egg whites
    1/2 cup oatmeal

12oz chicken breast
    1cup broccoli

3:30 pm
    12oz chicken breast
    1 cup mixed veggies

7 pm
    12oz chicken breast
    1 cup broccoli

10 pm
    1/2 cup berries
    1/2 cup cottage cheese

Diet can and will vary as I get bored but I tend to not stray too far from that every day.

Current Supplements:
    Controlled Labs White Flood
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    Scivation Extend
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish oil (will stop if chosen)

I have ran X factor before with Activate Xtreme and had some awesome results. I look forward to be possibly chosen to log and do these new stacks and post some justice on the boards! I am very regimented in my work outs and daily lifestyle. My work schedule and workplace is very laid back which allows me to eat and drink at my own scheduled times. Thanks for looking this over.

5. Age:19

Height: 6'

Approximate bf%: 11-12%

Current training routine:Monday Chest/abs Tuesday Back Wednesday Shoulders/legs Thursday Arms Friday Chest again

Diet macros: Bulking so shoot for 3500+ calories, try to get 200+ grams of protein a day, then the rest is carbs and makeing sure i have a decent amount of fat
    What supps have you used in the past: Shock therapy, storm, CEE, mono, ON's whey, real gains, Armageddon, Dymatize Mega Gainer

What supps you are using:Whey, Multi, flax, Real Gains

Goals: Put on as much muscle without worrying about fat too much until around May

Which Stack?: Of course the Drive and RPM, the lean extreme and the mystery AX sound intriguing especially if its the new Mass fx extreme ive been hearing about

6. Whoooooaaaaa!! JJ those are some sick stacks you have set up there... always wanted to try Xfactor but worried what it will do to my joints... just picked up a whole bunch of super cissus so its not much of a worry now....

Taking drive right now so id be more then happy to continue on with the AN stack and also could never turn down a chance to try an AX innovation, never a dissapointment.

Im currently trying to lean bulk so in actuality id be happy with ANY of the above stacks to throw on some quality mass while keeping the fat down with more then just a strict diet.

heres my official app....

Personal Stats:
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 182
    BF%: Low teens... upper abs show through but have a tiny bit of paddin on lower 2 and lower back... any of these stacks should make em all show
    years lift: 6 on and off

Current Supps:
    Drive- @4caps on off days and @6caps on w/o days
    Creatine Gluconate- @ 2.4g morn pre and post w/o and 2.4g 2X a day on off days
    Citrulline Malate- 2.8g morn and preworkout
    Beta Alanine- 2g morn and 2g pre/through workout
    AEE- 2g morn and preworkout
    Super Cissus- ~1400mg morn, pre and post and before bed.
    1-Carboxy- 800mg 30min before bed and upon waking

weight gain shake (cal 841)
    F 25.5g
    C 109g
    p 76g

eggs/yogurt&grapenuts (cal 613)
    F 15g
    C 86g
    p 30g

jerky (cal 81)
    F 1g
    C 7g
    P 11g
    Pro Bar (cal 180)
    F 6g
    C 16g
    P 15g

Chicken Breast/noodles (cal 363)
    F 3g
    C 43g
    P 41g

pre w/o shake(same as morn shake)
    weight gain shake (cal 841)
    F 25.5g
    C 109g
    p 76g

post w/o shake
    pro shake (cal 242)
    F 5.5g
    C 21g
    P 57g

can O tuna (cal 174)
    F 2.5g
    C 0g
    P 38g

Steak/chicken/pork and noodles (cal 578/363/466.5)
    F 14g/ 3g /10.5g
    C 43g/43g/43g
    P 64g/41g/60g

night time shake (same as p.w.o.)
    pro shake (cal 242)
    F 5.5g
    C 21g
    P 57g

Cal ~3950
    F ~93.5g (cal 841.5) ~21%
    C ~335g (cal 1340) ~33%
    p ~443g (cal 1772) ~44%

Planned routine (subject to change based on progression):
    4on 3off
    DB press 4x10
    Decline DB Press 4x10
    incline DB press 4x10
    seated machined flys 4x10
    Rope pulldowns 4x10
    reverse grip pulldown 4x10
    press down 4x10
    seated BB skullcrusher 3x10

BB lat pull down 4x10
    hammer strength iso pulsdowns 4x10
    seated rows 4x10
    Upright Rows 4x10
    DB Curls 3x10
    BB reverse grip curl 3x10
    Cable curls 3x10

arnold press 4x10
    lateral raises 4x10
    shoulder press 4x10
    Shrugs 4x10
    Standing(or laying backwards on high incline)DB row 4x10

Squats 4x10 (not doing these for now till back is 100%)
    leg curls 4x10
    leg raises 4x10
    leg press followed by calf presses 4x10/15

Off or sometimes fill in w/o for arms or boxing class.

Previous Logs:

M-tryin M-TRN

Poopy's Epi Log

Poops Propadrol Log.

Poops Activate Extreme Testers Log

**Poops DRIVE to recomp**

Forums that I can concurrently post log
    Bodybuilding Forum - Supplement Review - Forum - Powered by vBulletin - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site.
    Lift. Eat. Rest. Repeat. SeriousMuscle.Net

and if chosen for AX stack
    Anabolic Xtreme Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)
    Last edited by poopypants; 01-18-2008 at 06:18 PM.

7. Hey jjohn I've sent you an email with my info. Yeah! Taking creatine during this cycle would be ok right?

In the past two
    months I have put on 25 pounds of lean mass just taking protein,
    BCAA's, and keeping a good diet. Who knows what can happen if/when I
    try something you give me! I'm already pretty lean, so I wouldn't
    want the fat cutting stuff, but more like the mass building supps.
    Here are some details, let me know if you need more and thanks for
    your consideration. - Jeremy West aka nightowlman

Personal stats:
    23 yrs old
    203 lbs

Training split(likely to change based on progress with the supplements):

day 1: heavy chest/light shoulders > 4 exercises x 4 sets/3 sets 3 exercises
    day 2:back/calves/forearms > 5 exercises x 4 sets/2 exercises x 4
    sets/1 exercise x 4 sets
    day 3: bi's/tri's > 4 exercises x 4 sets/4 exercises x 4 sets
    day 4: rest
    day 5: light chest, heavy shoulders > 3 sets 3 exercises/5 exercises x 4 sets
    day 6: legs/forearms > 3 sets 3 exercises/1 exercise x 4 sets
    day 7: rest
    +abs every other day

Meal 1: Oatmeal w/ walnuts, 4 eggs, 50g protein shake
    Meal 2: 2 Tuna or turkey sandwiches
    Meal 3: Tuna or turkey sandwich
    Meal 4: Burger and veggies
    Pre-workout: 50g protein shake
    Post-workout: 50g protein shake, salmon and veggies
    Optional snack: A sandwich, cereal or something

I already log every workout (5x per week), and take pictures, so doing
    this for the test won't be an issue at all.
    Last edited by nightowlman; 01-01-2008 at 04:32 AM. Reason: adding info

8. choose me!!! seriously i could go for the AN + Xfactor spot!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by nightowlman View Post
    Taking creatine during this cycle would be ok right?
    Yeah no prob!

10. Lots of great apps so far!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

11. official application signed in blood

Height: 6'
    Weight: 177
    BF: 12% (caliper)

Current Supps:

My during-workout man-lixer:
    Nimbus blast
    beta alanine
    acety l carnitine

betaine hcl

clean paleo with carb cycling full blown once a week post workout. Typical diet:

7 AM: 3 egg whites, 1/3 lb veggies
    9 AM protein shake (with 1/2 cup fruit, usually blueberries)
    11 AM: carb balance wrap with ff cold cuts, ff cheese and lettuce
    1 PM: protein shake
    3 PM: chicken breast, 1/2 lb veggies
    5 PM: protein shake
    7 PM: lots o veggies
    and some more protein through the rest of the night

Training regimen:
    just went from a push/pull split with legs twice a week to a more specific split

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back/bis
    Wednesday: legs
    Thursday: shoulders
    Friday: cardio
    Saturday: back/bis
    Sunday: off

I am a medical student that concentrates very heavily on the biochem/endocrine/hormones aspect of diet and how supps work. If you accept my application I will be able to give a pretty detailed and medically oriented view of what is going on with this stuff.

I am interested in any of the stacks except the drive/rpm, because I just got off of that stack. I could cut or grow, let me know.

My background wouldn't be complete without mentioning that I have just lost 30 lbs in the last 4 months (living at the frat house was not kind to my physique) but med school has obliged a very disciplined lifestyle that has gotten me back to center. This would be a great opportunity to keep me disciplined, and I would be able to consistently give a detailed report, and I promise to meet the requirements!

12. Very interested. I have had great luck with RPM and Drive but would be interested in any of them.

I workout 1st thing in the morning and lift weights 5 days/week splits and I try to get 3 cardio workouts in/week.

My usual diet is as follows:

Pre-Workout: 20g Protein and Banana
    Post-Workout: 20g Protein, pure creatine, and English Muffin

Snack: chicken and green veggies

Lunch: 4 oz protein, 1 c spinach or sweet potato, non-fat yogurt

Snack: 20g protein and fruit

Supper: Protein, green veggies, and quinoa

Snack: 20g protein

Experienced lifter and very committed to the gym. Just started a more disciplined diet and I'm looking to lose a little fat and tone up more.

13. wow, i would absolutely love to log these. i plan on taking X factor at around that time anyways.

training will be as follows:
    day 1: chest tris
    day 2:back bis
    3:legs lower back
    4: shoulders traps
    5: rest
    6: repeat

as far as diet, i plan on eating 200g protein a day, 300g carbs 50g fat.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedEST View Post
    DAMNN I want in on this!!!

I'm a long time member at rlif...Holla!

sup bro
  15. Wow, I'm in...

I normally don't respond to these free log offers (although I have run a few logs in the past), but this is really too good to pass up. Four of the five stacks are very similar to ones that I've put together myself for past/future use.

Height: 5-10
    Weight: ~185

Personal Background/Experience: I began training in high school for football and cross country. I was a distance runner, and trained mainly for endurance. Freshman year of college I really began to change my training protocol and adopted more of a powerlifting routine. Currently, my goals have evolved to a more of a constant recomp. I'm more interested in maintaining a good physique and healthy lifestyle than achieving the really heavy lifts.

Education: Currently have a BS in Exercise Science, an MS in nutrition, and am in my 3rd year of medical school.

Diet: My diet is typically right around the 40 carbs/35 protein/25 fat ratio. I tweak it every once and a while depending on how my body responds to the current training protocol. If I'm dieting, I'll usually lower the carbs a bit and increase the protein/fat numbers while lowering total calories within a couple hundred of maintenance.

Current Routine:
    Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Chest/Abs
    Wednesday: Off
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Shoulders/Abs
    Sat: Biceps/Triceps
    Sun: off

Cardio around 4-5 days per week, right after resistance training.

Current Supplements:
    Whey protein
    Fish oil
    Sesamin oil
    Clear Edge
    Whatever caffeine/stimulant I grab in the morning.

16. im thinking We need more options for logs still jjohn

Napalm + Xfactor lo0oks amazing btw!

17. Greetings My Breathren:

Hgt: 6'3
    Wgt: 219lbs
    BF: 11.2%
    Years training right: 5.7
    AM member: Close to 5 years. Which makes me... OGM Original Gangsta Motiv8er! HA!

Goals: I am in a mass gaining cycle as we speak. But the emphasis in on lean gains, if I can put on 10-15lbs over 3 months of solid muscle with minimum fat gain, I would be very happy.

There are supplements*** involved to speed the process. ( The supplements might look like 750 mgs of test, tren, and possible superdrol) But then again, this is all imaginary role playing.

Diet: I supp more in the morning with powdered protein than I want, but its part of the problem with me being a teacher and having to get up so dang early.

I eat 3500-4000 calories daily. Six days a week they are really clean. The macro breakdown would be 300 grams of protein, 450-600 grams of carbs, and 90 grams of healthy fats. I am doing at least 30 minutes of intense-maintence cardio 4 days a week at the minimum. I base my carb days around the size and need for recovery of the worked muscle groups. IE: on arm day I wont require the same amount of carbs as leg day.

I lift 4 days a week, with cardio being mandatory like I said earlier at least 4, and one day of just core, cardio, and deep streching. So I am in the gym 5 days a week regardless. No excuses.

I am lifting everything in a 10-8-6 fashion right now. There is a at least one warm up set for every action with at the most 45% of the working weight used to get things warmed up.

My weak point are my hamstrings, I have injured them often and have to be really diligent in training them. My strongest body part is my back. My lifting number reflect those important points.

I would describe my overall build right now as very healthy and pretty lean. I am about 1.5 weeks into the cycle.

Tonight I am heading to Augusta,GA to go destroy a Doc of Physical Therapy for about 2 days straight. She may need some rehab when I am done with her!!!

My gym clothes are packed....

I would love to be considered for this project because I have read much about X-factor and think I could be a really interesting project. Also the leaning effects would be a real benefit. Thanks guys!!
    My The 1 LOG:

18. Good luck to everyone. This should be fun to watch.
  19. Never enough

getting some good apps in, its lowering my odds of selection
    Animis Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    im thinking We need more options for logs still jjohn

Napalm + Xfactor lo0oks amazing btw!
    Oh really, then it's settled. We're throwing in

3 testers for Leviathian Reloaded and X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, i know, I'm too good to be true

21. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Oh really, then it's settled. We're throwing in

3 testers for Leviathian Reloaded and X Factor!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, i know, I'm too good to be true
    Saaaaaweeeeet stack!:bruce3:

loving all of these....

22. Sick stacks man!

23. Some great looking posters indeed:

I can feel my body twitching with excitment.
    My The 1 LOG:

24. Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er View Post
    I can feel my body twitching with excitment.
    I didn't need to know these details..

25. Wow, I think I will be putting in my app soon. This will work perfect with my pre Spring Break cut!
  26. I would like to be considered for the x-factor +lean extreme

lbs 175

current split
    mon chest(flat,incline, incline flye/tri's weigted dips, skull crushers, rope pressdowns)

tues back/bi's(deads, barbell rows, 1arm db rows, bis/ barbell curl, incline db curl, hammers

wed squats, leg press, leg ext, 5k run at least that is the goal following legs

thur chest/tri dec bench, incline bench, cable cross /tri's-close grip bench, kickbacks, db press behind head

fri bi's/shoulder preacher curls, db preacher, rope curls shoulders standing db press, db raise lateral/fronts, shoulder press machine, db shrugs

sat cardio
    sun cardio

eating generally consists of

530am oatmeal, whey shake w/milk
    630-730 workout
    800am banana, whey shake and some other carb source
    930 meat(bear,turkey, vension jerkey, or some left over meat from night before with carbs of some sort...handfull of mixed nuts
    1130 2 chicken breast always with pasta
    230 tuna salad on 3 pieces of wheat bread 1 can tuna +handfull of mixed nuts
    430 25g whey shake
    530 dinner...chicken, steak, boneless pork chops, tuna, eggs always with some kind of carbs(noodles, rice, sweet potato+ veggies
    830 muscle milk with milk

i don't generally post on here but rather on although i do like reading here....
    i have done 1 x-factor cycle previously doing the 5x5 madcow workout...i had some success with this as a solo run but i would be very interested in trying this synergistic approach..

i would be able to post this and also provide pics...on the other site i have multiple pics on my bodyspace
  27. Never enough

Ah I want to add to my application that regardless of the stack, i'd be doing the 1250mg/60 days with xfactor, with me supplying my own 3rd bottle
    Animis Rep

28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Ah I want to add to my application that regardless of the stack, i'd be doing the 1250mg/60 days with xfactor, with me supplying my own 3rd bottle
    I think im on the same level ur at right now with that thought easy!

29. i know exactly what id want!!...

good luck applicants, awesome opportunity

30. OK, I said I would be interested in any stack.... but that leviathin stack looks.... outstanding.

Any other student doctors out there?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:50 AM
  2. First Cycle, Non test. stack. Need the OK
    By krmass25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 02:29 PM
  3. Pro-Test Stacks and all things lethal
    By Primal2099 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:09 PM