The Ultimate X-Factor FAQ v2.0

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    1) It will interrupt the cycle

2) Overtraining on X Factor will be impossible to do. Take some rest. I suggest going off XF and train light. Get 10-12 hrs sleep and naps during the day.

3) Get off stims if you're on them.

Ok, so just stop X-Factor for the week then pick up where I left off on the 1st bottle? Should I go ahead and keep that 3rd bottle to re-start a full 50 day cycle? I do get about 10 hours a night, but VERY interrupted and I am always still tired when I wake up.

No stims for the last few weeks. I had been using Recreate a few weeks ago, but not lately.

I'm also stacking MassFX, I know this isn't the AX forum, but should I still dose it? I would think it'd help recovery.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Ok, so just stop X-Factor for the week then pick up where I left off on the 1st bottle? Should I go ahead and keep that 3rd bottle to re-start a full 50 day cycle? I do get about 10 hours a night, but VERY interrupted and I am always still tired when I wake up.

No stims for the last few weeks. I had been using Recreate a few weeks ago, but not lately.

I'm also stacking MassFX, I know this isn't the AX forum, but should I still dose it? I would think it'd help recovery.
    Use the Mass FX if you want, but abort the XF IMO.

Train, and eat more, sleep more. Take naps, and naps and naps. If you can crash in lunch time, do so. This will greatly help.

Take a month of rest, and eat properly. Train light, otherwise, you might risk losing hard earned muscle.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Use the Mass FX if you want, but abort the XF IMO.

Train, and eat more, sleep more. Take naps, and naps and naps. If you can crash in lunch time, do so. This will greatly help.

Take a month of rest, and eat properly. Train light, otherwise, you might risk losing hard earned muscle.
    Ok, so save the remaining X-Factor and grab an additional bottle and re-start the cycle after a few weeks?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    Ok, so save the remaining X-Factor and grab an additional bottle and re-start the cycle after a few weeks?
    This is what I would do.

5. I struggle with a little bit if tendonitis and I've been taking fish oil and cissus to keep it under control...do I risk inflaming it more by taking XF?
    Iron Legion Rep
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I struggle with a little bit if tendonitis and I've been taking fish oil and cissus to keep it under control...do I risk inflaming it more by taking XF?
    Yes, I would not risk it..

7. Hi, I was wondering if someone could shoot me a link pertaining to L-Tryptophan and X-Factor. I picked both up in my order today and then find out they might interact (d'oh).

8. Quote Originally Posted by ACSlayer View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if someone could shoot me a link pertaining to L-Tryptophan and X-Factor. I picked both up in my order today and then find out they might interact (d'oh).
    I would not even think of that.

Tryptophan is found in turkey. I did a XF cycle with plenty of it without any difference in terms of gains etc..

You're good to go!

9. Hello, i would also like to try xfactor but what is tendonitis?? I have a slight pop in my left elbow joint due to abusing the french press to heavy. Its been there for a few years but nothing major. Not if this is tendonitis, but could i still use xfactor at 3 caps a day??

Thanks

10. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    Hello, i would also like to try xfactor but what is tendonitis?? I have a slight pop in my left elbow joint due to abusing the french press to heavy. Its been there for a few years but nothing major. Not if this is tendonitis, but could i still use xfactor at 3 caps a day??

Thanks
    1- Talk to your doctor see what is the problem

2- Make a decision based on your doc's advice.

If you have tendonitis, forget about X Factor. Forget about dosing less thinking it will be fine.. Just be carefull bro. You still could stop if it hurts too much, but better be safe than sorry!!

11. I see what you say. I read a little about tendointis, mm im not sure but i think is not my case. I dont have any pain, and in fact it is just a slight pop when i do a lower rep 4-6 on the skull crushers. Im not sure what it is, but what im sure is that it has to do with the left joint, is just a little stiff but no pain and like i said it shows on those low rep ranges and that particular exercise. When i go hig reps or do other exercises this does not exist.
    Still, thanks for the advice.
    Another question, is xfactor good for cutting ?? would it still benefit someone on a calorie deficit or is it just for bulking?? if so what can one expect??
    thanks again

12. x factor would be great for cutting!

If you're not having any issues with inflamation/soreness then x factor would be a great addition to your stack.
    Iron Legion Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    I see what you say. I read a little about tendointis, mm im not sure but i think is not my case. I dont have any pain, and in fact it is just a slight pop when i do a lower rep 4-6 on the skull crushers. Im not sure what it is, but what im sure is that it has to do with the left joint, is just a little stiff but no pain and like i said it shows on those low rep ranges and that particular exercise. When i go hig reps or do other exercises this does not exist.
    Still, thanks for the advice.
    Another question, is xfactor good for cutting ?? would it still benefit someone on a calorie deficit or is it just for bulking?? if so what can one expect??
    thanks again
    Yes. XF is good for cutting. But be warned. Appetite goes way up, and soreness as well, so you have to be extra dedicated

14. I read that berberine (anabolic pump) is not go to take with AA. True? What about banaba (p-slin)?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

15. AP and PSlin are fine from my experience.

16. Hey JJohn. Why is the bulk x factor on nutraplanet so cheap now? Is it different from the molecular nutrition one? Also i have some tendonitous in my hamstring and right shoulder, but wana use x factor. Would it hurt either one of those two conditions. The hammy inflames normally a lot.

17. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Hey JJohn. Why is the bulk x factor on nutraplanet so cheap now? Is it different from the molecular nutrition one? Also i have some tendonitous in my hamstring and right shoulder, but wana use x factor. Would it hurt either one of those two conditions. The hammy inflames normally a lot.
    The bulk AA is the same. I would not use this with your condition though. I would look into something else.. Let me know if you have any more questions!

18. Will NP being getting any more bulk?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

19. thats a shame, i really wanted to give it a try. But i guess i dont wana go through the process of physical therapy on a torn hammy again....

20. cool- i think the answer is no

21. I finished a bottle of X-Factor and am now 2 weeks into a bottle of Max-Out. Results have been pretty good. Nothing too bad as far as DOMS, but for the last couple of days I've been having some stomach bloating and soreness.

It may well be coincidental, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Is it possible that the inflammatory effect can apply to the stomach as well as joints/skeletal muscles? I'm hoping it's just a chance thing that passes soon.
  22. dpfisher

Hey, any chance you can help out us uneducated masses here: Cissus + X factor/ArA...No go? ?

23. This is a late update, but I found the answer to the stomach bloating and pain issue.

It turned out to actually be a ruptured appendix. The pain was passing and not near as bad as I always heard appendicitis was.

I had to be in the hospital for the removal and then again to drain a couple of abscesses, but it's been almost 2.5 months and I've been back in the gym and back to almost full strength. A word of warning to all....dont ignore pain or assume it's just soreness, like I did...lol.

24. Wow sorry to hear.. Hope you get back at it in force.. Let us know how it goes man..

25. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Wow sorry to hear.. Hope you get back at it in force.. Let us know how it goes man..

Thanks, man. I'm good to go now. Been back in the gym for around 6 weeks or so and making good progress.

26. Couple of questions since I'm actually following a low enough fat diet to run this.

I'm currently running a carb cycling diet for a recomp/cut. I think this would work well with it but haven't seen much around using X-Factor during a fat loss phase.

Last, I take Wobenzym which is a systemic enzyme therapy supplement. It isn't an anti-inflammatory, but more of an inflammation balancer within the body. Here are a couple of links to systemic enzyme therapy in general and I'm wondering if I should quit it while taking X-Factor or if it isn't going to affect it.

http://www.systemicenzymesupport.org/
    http://www.systemicenzymetherapy.com...micEnzymes.htm

and the ingredients of Wobenzym N:
    http://www.modernherbalist.com/Wobenzym-N.pdf

27. I don't see how it would have any detrimental effects. Halodrol with X Factor is pretty insane if you ask me. When you stack AA with an AAS/(whatever you want to call them) you get a really good synergy. I will be starting soon the new X Factor hopefully it'll be while I'm on cycle. Yeah even I am still waiting on it lol.

28. Hey I know the last postings in this thread are awhile ago, but just wondering about the fish oil interaction and AA... I'm taking Carlson's twice a day, but I was wondering if its fine to substitute the fish oils with the lipid stabil? Any problems taking lipid stabil with x factor?

29. Quote Originally Posted by magicseaweed View Post
    Hey I know the last postings in this thread are awhile ago, but just wondering about the fish oil interaction and AA... I'm taking Carlson's twice a day, but I was wondering if its fine to substitute the fish oils with the lipid stabil? Any problems taking lipid stabil with x factor?
    In the last couple of years we have actually found reasonable amounts of fish oil to compliment ArA, and we even included it in our newest version of the product, X Factor Advanced.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

30. What is a reasonable amount? Is 2 to 3 grams a day of combined epa/dha too much?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 01:55 PM
  2. The ultimate bridge cycle
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 12:34 AM
  3. The Ultimate Malate Stack: Body Octane + Nitrous + V12
    By GhostfaceKillah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 12:04 PM
  4. Ultimate Limiting Factors.....discussion
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 10:08 AM
  5. What the hell is the ultimate point in BULKING?
    By strictlyswole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 09:31 PM