The Ultimate X-Factor FAQ v2.0

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

I see what you say. I read a little about tendointis, mm im not sure but i think is not my case. I dont have any pain, and in fact it is just a slight pop when i do a lower rep 4-6 on the skull crushers. Im not sure what it is, but what im sure is that it has to do with the left joint, is just a little stiff but no pain and like i said it shows on those low rep ranges and that particular exercise. When i go hig reps or do other exercises this does not exist.
    Still, thanks for the advice.
    Another question, is xfactor good for cutting ?? would it still benefit someone on a calorie deficit or is it just for bulking?? if so what can one expect??
    thanks again

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

x factor would be great for cutting!

If you're not having any issues with inflamation/soreness then x factor would be a great addition to your stack.

3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    I see what you say. I read a little about tendointis, mm im not sure but i think is not my case. I dont have any pain, and in fact it is just a slight pop when i do a lower rep 4-6 on the skull crushers. Im not sure what it is, but what im sure is that it has to do with the left joint, is just a little stiff but no pain and like i said it shows on those low rep ranges and that particular exercise. When i go hig reps or do other exercises this does not exist.
    Still, thanks for the advice.
    Another question, is xfactor good for cutting ?? would it still benefit someone on a calorie deficit or is it just for bulking?? if so what can one expect??
    thanks again
    Yes. XF is good for cutting. But be warned. Appetite goes way up, and soreness as well, so you have to be extra dedicated

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I read that berberine (anabolic pump) is not go to take with AA. True? What about banaba (p-slin)?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

5. Registered User
    Answers

AP and PSlin are fine from my experience.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Hey JJohn. Why is the bulk x factor on nutraplanet so cheap now? Is it different from the molecular nutrition one? Also i have some tendonitous in my hamstring and right shoulder, but wana use x factor. Would it hurt either one of those two conditions. The hammy inflames normally a lot.

7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    Hey JJohn. Why is the bulk x factor on nutraplanet so cheap now? Is it different from the molecular nutrition one? Also i have some tendonitous in my hamstring and right shoulder, but wana use x factor. Would it hurt either one of those two conditions. The hammy inflames normally a lot.
    The bulk AA is the same. I would not use this with your condition though. I would look into something else.. Let me know if you have any more questions!

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Will NP being getting any more bulk?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

thats a shame, i really wanted to give it a try. But i guess i dont wana go through the process of physical therapy on a torn hammy again....

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

cool- i think the answer is no

11. Advanced Member
    Answers

I finished a bottle of X-Factor and am now 2 weeks into a bottle of Max-Out. Results have been pretty good. Nothing too bad as far as DOMS, but for the last couple of days I've been having some stomach bloating and soreness.

It may well be coincidental, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Is it possible that the inflammatory effect can apply to the stomach as well as joints/skeletal muscles? I'm hoping it's just a chance thing that passes soon.

12. dpfisher

Hey, any chance you can help out us uneducated masses here: Cissus + X factor/ArA...No go? ?

13. Advanced Member
    Answers

This is a late update, but I found the answer to the stomach bloating and pain issue.

It turned out to actually be a ruptured appendix. The pain was passing and not near as bad as I always heard appendicitis was.

I had to be in the hospital for the removal and then again to drain a couple of abscesses, but it's been almost 2.5 months and I've been back in the gym and back to almost full strength. A word of warning to all....dont ignore pain or assume it's just soreness, like I did...lol.

14. Registered User
    Answers

Wow sorry to hear.. Hope you get back at it in force.. Let us know how it goes man..

15. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Wow sorry to hear.. Hope you get back at it in force.. Let us know how it goes man..

Thanks, man. I'm good to go now. Been back in the gym for around 6 weeks or so and making good progress.

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Couple of questions since I'm actually following a low enough fat diet to run this.

I'm currently running a carb cycling diet for a recomp/cut. I think this would work well with it but haven't seen much around using X-Factor during a fat loss phase.

Last, I take Wobenzym which is a systemic enzyme therapy supplement. It isn't an anti-inflammatory, but more of an inflammation balancer within the body. Here are a couple of links to systemic enzyme therapy in general and I'm wondering if I should quit it while taking X-Factor or if it isn't going to affect it.

http://www.systemicenzymesupport.org/
    http://www.systemicenzymetherapy.com...micEnzymes.htm

and the ingredients of Wobenzym N:
    http://www.modernherbalist.com/Wobenzym-N.pdf

17. Registered User
    Answers

I don't see how it would have any detrimental effects. Halodrol with X Factor is pretty insane if you ask me. When you stack AA with an AAS/(whatever you want to call them) you get a really good synergy. I will be starting soon the new X Factor hopefully it'll be while I'm on cycle. Yeah even I am still waiting on it lol.

18. New Member
    Answers

Hey I know the last postings in this thread are awhile ago, but just wondering about the fish oil interaction and AA... I'm taking Carlson's twice a day, but I was wondering if its fine to substitute the fish oils with the lipid stabil? Any problems taking lipid stabil with x factor?

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by magicseaweed View Post
    Hey I know the last postings in this thread are awhile ago, but just wondering about the fish oil interaction and AA... I'm taking Carlson's twice a day, but I was wondering if its fine to substitute the fish oils with the lipid stabil? Any problems taking lipid stabil with x factor?
    In the last couple of years we have actually found reasonable amounts of fish oil to compliment ArA, and we even included it in our newest version of the product, X Factor Advanced.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

What is a reasonable amount? Is 2 to 3 grams a day of combined epa/dha too much?

21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    What is a reasonable amount? Is 2 to 3 grams a day of combined epa/dha too much?
    2g would be the upper limit.

22. New Member
    Answers

my stack
    AST- muscle xgf
    x factor
    Creatine/Glutamine
    LA muscle-Fat burner
    usp-oxy fat burner
    90kgs-6.3height and 12% body fat especially in the tummy.
    what do you guys recommend as my best dosage of xfactor on a cut.....i need define my abs and not loose muscles on a cut....

23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kikuyu View Post
    my stack
    AST- muscle xgf
    x factor
    Creatine/Glutamine
    LA muscle-Fat burner
    usp-oxy fat burner
    90kgs-6.3height and 12% body fat especially in the tummy.
    what do you guys recommend as my best dosage of xfactor on a cut.....i need define my abs and not loose muscles on a cut....
    4-6 caps a day, my personal fav dosing is splitting it up pre and postWO

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    4-6 caps a day, my personal fav dosing is splitting it up pre and postWO
    interesting, what advantages have you found with this dosing have over all 4 preWO?
    and I train first thing in the AM,fasted w/~30-35g of intra/BCAA's...would you think all 4 in this instance would have a good effect? How about dosing 6on WO days, and 2 on nonWO days? thoughts?

25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Did you mean 2 grams total including all dietary sources? I am vegetarian, so I'll be using the original x-factor with algae derived DHA and a boswellia supplement.

What sort of dosages should I use?

26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Also, reading the faq, should other fat sources be of a specific variety?

Should I not be supplementing w/ CLA? How about composition of fat i my diet? Right now I mostly try to get saturated fat and monounsaturated in an equal mix.

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    interesting, what advantages have you found with this dosing have over all 4 preWO?
    and I train first thing in the AM,fasted w/~30-35g of intra/BCAA's...would you think all 4 in this instance would have a good effect? How about dosing 6on WO days, and 2 on nonWO days? thoughts?
    In all honesty, having tried a multitude of dosing protocols, whether you do all 4 pre or 2 pre/2post you will get essentially the same results.

If you wanted to try 6 caps on workout days and 2 on off days that is fine, it should work well for you. However, 4 daily is the recomendation and is your best bet.

Did you mean 2 grams total including all dietary sources? I am vegetarian, so I'll be using the original x-factor with algae derived DHA and a boswellia supplement.

supplementing with 2g a day is no problem, Ive seen people dose it much higher with no problem, but never in any circumstance does dosing over 4g of fish oil providing any more benefit anyway. It may sound odd, but a lot of people over do fish oil.

What sort of dosages should I use?
    Also, reading the faq, should other fat sources be of a specific variety?

Should I not be supplementing w/ CLA? How about composition of fat i my diet? Right now I mostly try to get saturated fat and monounsaturated in an equal mix.
    Again, just dont go overboard. A few grams of CLA wont kill your XF cycle. But if your consuming monstrous amounts of fats with anti inflammatory properties like olive oil then you may be mitigating the effects.

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the reply.

A few more questions:

1. I am going to use X-FActor pre-workout (30-45 min pre).
    I also like using ultima. Can take these at the same time, or should I wait some time between each. This would be on an empty stomach.

2. What are some other things to avoid. I take the following w/ some regularity. Can you tell me if there is an issue with any?

a) Cissus (for joint health)
    b) Anabolic Pump/Slin-Sane Nutrient Partitioning
    c) ALA (For nutrient partitioning)

If there is anything else you know of, or any other advice; please let me know.

29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the reply.

A few more questions:

1. I am going to use X-FActor pre-workout (30-45 min pre).
    I also like using ultima. Can take these at the same time, or should I wait some time between each. This would be on an empty stomach.

2. What are some other things to avoid. I take the following w/ some regularity. Can you tell me if there is an issue with any?

a) Cissus (for joint health)
    b) Anabolic Pump/Slin-Sane Nutrient Partitioning
    c) ALA (For nutrient partitioning)

If there is anything else you know of, or any other advice; please let me know.
    1.-No interaction with ultima whatsoever, ultima is a great product and will enhance your run with X Factor!

2.-The only one of those supplements that has ever been even a possibility of being a no go with ArA is cissus, but from everything I have seen even cissus will not mitigate the effects of ArA.

Any more questions, just ask away! I've used 6 cycles of this stuff thus far, so I have a ton of experience with it first hand in addition to the knowledge Bill shares with us reps.

30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Great! Thanks for the info.

Last question for now. I was planning on taking 4 caps 45 min pre-workout on an emptyish stomach. Is this the best protocol, or should I be taking it w/ a meal?

31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Last question for now. I was planning on taking 4 caps 45 min pre-workout on an emptyish stomach. Is this the best protocol, or should I be taking it w/ a meal?
    I don't know if it's the best but I am currently taking 4 caps 1 hour pre-workout with some coconut oil to improve bioavailability, even if just a bit.

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sapentia View Post
    I don't know if it's the best but I am currently taking 4 caps 1 hour pre-workout with some coconut oil to improve bioavailability, even if just a bit.
    Myself and many others have tried to notice any difference from taking it with or without a meal and the verdict is still out, it will be effective either way and I have noticed no increase or decrease in efficacy of the product whether or not I take it with food.

4 caps preWO is the most popular dosing method as of late.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I posed this on bb, but no takers on it just yet....thoughts on combining XFA w/ecdy...? I read a log (dacookie) where Mixel stated ecdy has high anti-inflamatory properties (same log that had XFA/ecdy being used at the same time)...and finally found (google) other sites stating this as well...but wondering if there might be any synergy b/t the two...or if it would hinder gains at all...just thinking ahead for the next time I run this

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

honestly i think XFA and E-Bol used in conjunction with high frequency training would be insane for gains and ***** PH's

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

honestly i think XFA and E-Bol used in conjunction with high frequency training would be insane for gains and ***** PH's
    Verrrrrry interesting....

36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Verrrrrry interesting....
    that would be a damn cool stack to run!

37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Is it bad if you keep your XFA in hot conditions? Tried the OG formula before and they didn't taste too bad but the Advanced tastes like fish so bad. I kept them in my car yesterday, and it was really hot in there, probably 40+ Celsius (110?). Just wondering if the fish Oils in there went bad. Thanks.
    Pursue perfection,
    achieve excellence.

38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Loneyboy View Post
    Is it bad if you keep your XFA in hot conditions? Tried the OG formula before and they didn't taste too bad but the Advanced tastes like fish so bad. I kept them in my car yesterday, and it was really hot in there, probably 40+ Celsius (110?). Just wondering if the fish Oils in there went bad. Thanks.
    There is no way to answer whether or not the oils went bad for certain, but with all supplements it is recommended to keep them in a cool, dry place that avoids sunlight.

39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  162 lbs.
    Answers

There is no way to answer whether or not the oils went bad for certain, but with all supplements it is recommended to keep them in a cool, dry place that avoids sunlight.
    I get severe GI issues when I take them, a few caps busted open and the oil smells absolutely rotten. I'm pretty sure they're not good. I'm in contact with Nutraplanet but I'm not sure if they are going to do anything about it. They told me to contact molecular directly. I think they may have even started to spoil before the day in my car; they sat in my mailbox for a while, and those get way hotter than my car.
    Pursue perfection,
    achieve excellence.

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Loneyboy View Post
    I get severe GI issues when I take them, a few caps busted open and the oil smells absolutely rotten. I'm pretty sure they're not good. I'm in contact with Nutraplanet but I'm not sure if they are going to do anything about it. They told me to contact molecular directly. I think they may have even started to spoil before the day in my car; they sat in my mailbox for a while, and those get way hotter than my car.
    Unfortunately neither NP or MN can be held accountable for the oils spoiling when the end user leaves them in conditions which cause the product to go bad.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-14-2008, 11:55 AM
  2. The ultimate bridge cycle
    By Sldge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-10-2004, 10:34 PM
  3. The Ultimate Malate Stack: Body Octane + Nitrous + V12
    By GhostfaceKillah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 10:04 AM
  4. Ultimate Limiting Factors.....discussion
    By WISCPL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 08:08 AM
  5. What the hell is the ultimate point in BULKING?
    By strictlyswole in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 07:31 PM