The Ultimate X-Factor FAQ v2.0

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I finished a bottle of X-Factor and am now 2 weeks into a bottle of Max-Out. Results have been pretty good. Nothing too bad as far as DOMS, but for the last couple of days I've been having some stomach bloating and soreness.

It may well be coincidental, but I wanted to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Is it possible that the inflammatory effect can apply to the stomach as well as joints/skeletal muscles? I'm hoping it's just a chance thing that passes soon.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
This is a late update, but I found the answer to the stomach bloating and pain issue.

It turned out to actually be a ruptured appendix. The pain was passing and not near as bad as I always heard appendicitis was.

I had to be in the hospital for the removal and then again to drain a couple of abscesses, but it's been almost 2.5 months and I've been back in the gym and back to almost full strength. A word of warning to all....dont ignore pain or assume it's just soreness, like I did...lol.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow sorry to hear.. Hope you get back at it in force.. Let us know how it goes man..

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Wow sorry to hear.. Hope you get back at it in force.. Let us know how it goes man..

Thanks, man. I'm good to go now. Been back in the gym for around 6 weeks or so and making good progress.

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Couple of questions since I'm actually following a low enough fat diet to run this.

I'm currently running a carb cycling diet for a recomp/cut. I think this would work well with it but haven't seen much around using X-Factor during a fat loss phase.

Last, I take Wobenzym which is a systemic enzyme therapy supplement. It isn't an anti-inflammatory, but more of an inflammation balancer within the body. Here are a couple of links to systemic enzyme therapy in general and I'm wondering if I should quit it while taking X-Factor or if it isn't going to affect it.

http://www.systemicenzymesupport.org/
http://www.systemicenzymetherapy.com/TherapeuticApplications/SystemicEnzymes.htm

and the ingredients of Wobenzym N:
http://www.modernherbalist.com/Wobenzym-N.pdf

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how it would have any detrimental effects. Halodrol with X Factor is pretty insane if you ask me. When you stack AA with an AAS/(whatever you want to call them) you get a really good synergy. I will be starting soon the new X Factor hopefully it'll be while I'm on cycle. Yeah even I am still waiting on it lol.

magicseaweed

magicseaweed

Awards
Hey I know the last postings in this thread are awhile ago, but just wondering about the fish oil interaction and AA... I'm taking Carlson's twice a day, but I was wondering if its fine to substitute the fish oils with the lipid stabil? Any problems taking lipid stabil with x factor?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I know the last postings in this thread are awhile ago, but just wondering about the fish oil interaction and AA... I'm taking Carlson's twice a day, but I was wondering if its fine to substitute the fish oils with the lipid stabil? Any problems taking lipid stabil with x factor?
In the last couple of years we have actually found reasonable amounts of fish oil to compliment ArA, and we even included it in our newest version of the product, X Factor Advanced.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is a reasonable amount? Is 2 to 3 grams a day of combined epa/dha too much?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kikuyu

Awards
my stack
AST- muscle xgf
x factor
Creatine/Glutamine
LA muscle-Fat burner
usp-oxy fat burner
90kgs-6.3height and 12% body fat especially in the tummy.
what do you guys recommend as my best dosage of xfactor on a cut.....i need define my abs and not loose muscles on a cut....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my stack
AST- muscle xgf
x factor
Creatine/Glutamine
LA muscle-Fat burner
usp-oxy fat burner
90kgs-6.3height and 12% body fat especially in the tummy.
what do you guys recommend as my best dosage of xfactor on a cut.....i need define my abs and not loose muscles on a cut....
4-6 caps a day, my personal fav dosing is splitting it up pre and postWO

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4-6 caps a day, my personal fav dosing is splitting it up pre and postWO
interesting, what advantages have you found with this dosing have over all 4 preWO?
and I train first thing in the AM,fasted w/~30-35g of intra/BCAA's...would you think all 4 in this instance would have a good effect? How about dosing 6on WO days, and 2 on nonWO days? thoughts?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you mean 2 grams total including all dietary sources? I am vegetarian, so I'll be using the original x-factor with algae derived DHA and a boswellia supplement.

What sort of dosages should I use?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, reading the faq, should other fat sources be of a specific variety?

Should I not be supplementing w/ CLA? How about composition of fat i my diet? Right now I mostly try to get saturated fat and monounsaturated in an equal mix.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting, what advantages have you found with this dosing have over all 4 preWO?
and I train first thing in the AM,fasted w/~30-35g of intra/BCAA's...would you think all 4 in this instance would have a good effect? How about dosing 6on WO days, and 2 on nonWO days? thoughts?
In all honesty, having tried a multitude of dosing protocols, whether you do all 4 pre or 2 pre/2post you will get essentially the same results.

If you wanted to try 6 caps on workout days and 2 on off days that is fine, it should work well for you. However, 4 daily is the recomendation and is your best bet.

Did you mean 2 grams total including all dietary sources? I am vegetarian, so I'll be using the original x-factor with algae derived DHA and a boswellia supplement.

supplementing with 2g a day is no problem, Ive seen people dose it much higher with no problem, but never in any circumstance does dosing over 4g of fish oil providing any more benefit anyway. It may sound odd, but a lot of people over do fish oil.

What sort of dosages should I use?
Also, reading the faq, should other fat sources be of a specific variety?

Should I not be supplementing w/ CLA? How about composition of fat i my diet? Right now I mostly try to get saturated fat and monounsaturated in an equal mix.
Again, just dont go overboard. A few grams of CLA wont kill your XF cycle. But if your consuming monstrous amounts of fats with anti inflammatory properties like olive oil then you may be mitigating the effects.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

A few more questions:

1. I am going to use X-FActor pre-workout (30-45 min pre).
I also like using ultima. Can take these at the same time, or should I wait some time between each. This would be on an empty stomach.

2. What are some other things to avoid. I take the following w/ some regularity. Can you tell me if there is an issue with any?

a) Cissus (for joint health)
b) Anabolic Pump/Slin-Sane Nutrient Partitioning
c) ALA (For nutrient partitioning)

If there is anything else you know of, or any other advice; please let me know.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

A few more questions:

1. I am going to use X-FActor pre-workout (30-45 min pre).
I also like using ultima. Can take these at the same time, or should I wait some time between each. This would be on an empty stomach.

2. What are some other things to avoid. I take the following w/ some regularity. Can you tell me if there is an issue with any?

a) Cissus (for joint health)
b) Anabolic Pump/Slin-Sane Nutrient Partitioning
c) ALA (For nutrient partitioning)

If there is anything else you know of, or any other advice; please let me know.
1.-No interaction with ultima whatsoever, ultima is a great product and will enhance your run with X Factor!

2.-The only one of those supplements that has ever been even a possibility of being a no go with ArA is cissus, but from everything I have seen even cissus will not mitigate the effects of ArA.

Any more questions, just ask away! I've used 6 cycles of this stuff thus far, so I have a ton of experience with it first hand in addition to the knowledge Bill shares with us reps.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great! Thanks for the info.

Last question for now. I was planning on taking 4 caps 45 min pre-workout on an emptyish stomach. Is this the best protocol, or should I be taking it w/ a meal?

sapentia

sapentia

Awards

Last question for now. I was planning on taking 4 caps 45 min pre-workout on an emptyish stomach. Is this the best protocol, or should I be taking it w/ a meal?
I don't know if it's the best but I am currently taking 4 caps 1 hour pre-workout with some coconut oil to improve bioavailability, even if just a bit.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I don't know if it's the best but I am currently taking 4 caps 1 hour pre-workout with some coconut oil to improve bioavailability, even if just a bit.
Myself and many others have tried to notice any difference from taking it with or without a meal and the verdict is still out, it will be effective either way and I have noticed no increase or decrease in efficacy of the product whether or not I take it with food.

4 caps preWO is the most popular dosing method as of late.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posed this on bb, but no takers on it just yet....thoughts on combining XFA w/ecdy...? I read a log (dacookie) where Mixel stated ecdy has high anti-inflamatory properties (same log that had XFA/ecdy being used at the same time)...and finally found (google) other sites stating this as well...but wondering if there might be any synergy b/t the two...or if it would hinder gains at all...just thinking ahead for the next time I run this ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
honestly i think XFA and E-Bol used in conjunction with high frequency training would be insane for gains and rival PH's

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Is it bad if you keep your XFA in hot conditions? Tried the OG formula before and they didn't taste too bad but the Advanced tastes like fish so bad. I kept them in my car yesterday, and it was really hot in there, probably 40+ Celsius (110?). Just wondering if the fish Oils in there went bad. Thanks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it bad if you keep your XFA in hot conditions? Tried the OG formula before and they didn't taste too bad but the Advanced tastes like fish so bad. I kept them in my car yesterday, and it was really hot in there, probably 40+ Celsius (110?). Just wondering if the fish Oils in there went bad. Thanks.
There is no way to answer whether or not the oils went bad for certain, but with all supplements it is recommended to keep them in a cool, dry place that avoids sunlight.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
There is no way to answer whether or not the oils went bad for certain, but with all supplements it is recommended to keep them in a cool, dry place that avoids sunlight.
I get severe GI issues when I take them, a few caps busted open and the oil smells absolutely rotten. I'm pretty sure they're not good. I'm in contact with Nutraplanet but I'm not sure if they are going to do anything about it. They told me to contact molecular directly. I think they may have even started to spoil before the day in my car; they sat in my mailbox for a while, and those get way hotter than my car.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get severe GI issues when I take them, a few caps busted open and the oil smells absolutely rotten. I'm pretty sure they're not good. I'm in contact with Nutraplanet but I'm not sure if they are going to do anything about it. They told me to contact molecular directly. I think they may have even started to spoil before the day in my car; they sat in my mailbox for a while, and those get way hotter than my car.
Unfortunately neither NP or MN can be held accountable for the oils spoiling when the end user leaves them in conditions which cause the product to go bad.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got My X-Factor today 2 questions, from what I am reading I am thing 4 capsules (1000mg) 1st thing in morning Pre-Workout ??
I am an old dude (56) and take a 4 Advil a day is there a better pain killer to use ? Anything else I should know or do ???

Thanks

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got My X-Factor today 2 questions, from what I am reading I am thing 4 capsules (1000mg) 1st thing in morning Pre-Workout ??
I am an old dude (56) and take a 4 Advil a day is there a better pain killer to use ? Anything else I should know or do ???

Thanks
NSAIDs are not recommended while on cycle. Tylenol is the popular non NSAID pain reliever, but of course has the potential to cause harm to your liver.

Correct, 4 taken all together pre workout. On off days, take them in the morning.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NSAIDs are not recommended while on cycle. Tylenol is the popular non NSAID pain reliever, but of course has the potential to cause harm to your liver.

Correct, 4 taken all together pre workout. On off days, take them in the morning.
Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe I will start with 4 and go from there. But please I love to hear ideas !!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe I will start with 4 and go from there. But please I love to hear ideas !!
I recommend starting with 4, and 6 being the highest to ever go. Regardless of whether you choose 4 or 6 on your first cycle, you'll be thoroughly impressed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have notice a lot more joint pain since starting my X-Factor, reading thru some old post and found this my be normal, I hope it goes away !!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that, the joint pain seems to be very hit or miss and individual. We recommend the Advanced version for those prone to joint pain with the original.