Testing for Performance Enhancement
- 07-28-2007, 11:19 PM
- 07-29-2007, 12:46 AM
That sounds right. I think they test for steroids, stims, and drugs of abuse like mari, coke,....
GH and IGF are undetectable for the most part so I don't they test for that.
We've observed that many more people have tested positive in Cali than Vegas.
- 07-29-2007, 06:03 AM
I am starting to think that the CSAC has a much more stringent testing policy. Every time there is an event in Cali, someone is popped your something. The only positive tests in NV I can think of recently is Guillard and Diaz, while in Cali, Morton, Sherk, Fanca, Royce, Carter Williams, etc have been caught with a dirty test.M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-29-2007, 09:14 PM
07-30-2007, 05:04 PM
If your only worried about G.H. there is no accurate test to perfrom for G.H.---yet.
Similar Forum Threads
- By FatalFunnel in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:42 PM
- By kudisbetta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2009, 05:33 AM
- By panther33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-09-2008, 02:27 PM
- By yeahright in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 32Last Post: 10-11-2006, 03:18 PM
- By doggzj in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2006, 09:59 PM