Jenz vs BJ

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Jenz vs BJ


    who do we think is gonna rock the fight on saturday!!!! I'm goin with Jenz......fukc Bj...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. Hilo Boy will dominate Jens. Jens has KO power, a punchers chance, and thats about it. BJ is pretty much better at everything.

  3. BJ is going to whoop Jens. Straight cover him in pwnsauce.

    I think it has the potential to get really ugly.

    Jens seems to be well past his prime. He's not built like he used to be and he doesn't move like he used to. BJ, on the other hand, is still The Prodigy.
    •   
       


  4. Yeah, Jens hasn't really looked great lately. It would be hard to pick him, and his chin ain't that great. BJ by whatever he wants. I actually haven't seen the entire first fight, though, just highlights, but I don't think either is really the same fighter.

  5. bj totally let himself go though..he looks nothing like he did in the first fight at all!!!!....i hope jens scrubs his fat a$$........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    bj totally let himself go though..he looks nothing like he did in the first fight at all!!!!....i hope jens scrubs his fat a$$........
    The fat BJ has also made Hughes and GSP look pretty bad (until he gassed/got injured). 155 is his natural weight class so hopefully he'll appear to be in better shape.

  7. after sat night bring the braggin rights....i know i will bwahahahahahahaha
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. if you look at the new ads for the fight you can definately see that bj and jens are in MUCH better shape just by their faces. Plus its obvious duting the show they were past 170 easy. BJ in my opinion could beat anyone at 155, hell prob 170 too if he would just get his ass on a treadmill and get his cardio up to par. The dude is insanely skilled, he so would of smashed hughes if he didn't gas out so damn fast. And he came damn close to beating GSP in ****ty shape.

    Oh and the UFC can kiss my ass for charging $40 for an event with no title fight and a lack luster card in the first place like they did with the last event.. 71 was it? anyway i just think that was bull****.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    if you look at the new ads for the fight you can definately see that bj and jens are in MUCH better shape just by their faces. Plus its obvious duting the show they were past 170 easy. BJ in my opinion could beat anyone at 155, hell prob 170 too if he would just get his ass on a treadmill and get his cardio up to par. The dude is insanely skilled, he so would of smashed hughes if he didn't gas out so damn fast. And he came damn close to beating GSP in ****ty shape.

    Oh and the UFC can kiss my ass for charging $40 for an event with no title fight and a lack luster card in the first place like they did with the last event.. 71 was it? anyway i just think that was bull****.
    Jens will kill him.....................he's a fukcin nutty little fukcer!!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  10. My respect for Jens definitely grew from seeing him as a coach, but I don't think he has anything for BJ. BJ seems to have a good chin. The only loss by strikes on his record is to Hughes, and that was just a matter of busted ribs and a trapped arm. Strikes are the only means to beating BJ that Jens has. I have to go with BJ on this one.

  11. I want Jens to win....

    If he can manage to stave off BJ's takedowns, he probably will. If BJ gets him to the ground, it's probably over..

  12. BJ gonna run through Jens

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    bj totally let himself go though..he looks nothing like he did in the first fight at all!!!!....i hope jens scrubs his fat a$$........
    BJ is supposed to be in really great shape for this fight, but well see.

  14. I want Jens, but think BJ's going to take it.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EESCHMan View Post
    I want Jens, but think BJ's going to take it.
    I agree.

    The Spike TV bit shown earlier this week "Bad Blood" suggests both are in excellent shape and highly motivated, assuming so, there's no way I can pick Jenz as the probable winner.

    It's all right, a winning BJ puts him on the right track to go after Sherk, Franca? in the UFC and Jens winning or losing, maybe, has him going to the featherweight division of the WEC.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Hilo Boy will dominate Jens. Jens has KO power, a punchers chance, and thats about it. BJ is pretty much better at everything.
    This is a smart man^ I agree BJ is one of the best fighters around. Sick JJ, good strikes, the only thing is that he gasses to fast.

    I pick BJ by Sub 2nd. 2:25.

  17. Jens,Jens,Jens,Jens......it's gonna happen i'm tellin ya
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. I like Jens, but Tdog, I think you're lining yourself up for a big disappointment.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Jens,Jens,Jens,Jens......it's gonna happen i'm tellin ya
    If Jens wins everyone one of us will look stupid lol and TD will look like a genius lol.

    But that happening is slim lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Marsha, Marsha, Marsha. I like Jens, but Tdog, I think you're lining yourself up for a big disappointment.
    dude back in the day marsha was a hot piece of a$$...id do her....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  21. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    If Jens wins everyone one of us will look stupid lol and TD will look like a genius lol.

    But that happening is slim lol
    yep yep,true true.....god i cant wait for the brag fest..hahah
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    dude back in the day marsha was a hot piece of a$$...id do her....
    Oh, hell yeah. How about now, have you seen her on the Celebrity Fit Club? Nice woman.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    dude back in the day marsha was a hot piece of a$$...id do her....
    For her age now and after fit club she is still hot.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    If Jens wins everyone one of us will look stupid lol and TD will look like a genius lol.

    But that happening is slim lol
    I hope the damn upset trend doesn't continue Saturday.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I hope the damn upset trend doesn't continue Saturday.
    I know I was thinking about that when I typed in that BJ would win.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Oh, hell yeah. How about now, have you seen her on the Celebrity Fit Club? Nice woman.
    haha i saw that sh*t last night....dude screech is the man for fuc*in with everyone..haha,and ya marsha would get the rug burn....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  27. what about the other fight with manny and the diaz kid
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    what about the other fight with manny and the diaz kid
    That should be a good fight. I'm pulling for Diaz, even though he acts like an idiot sometimes. There should be some good fights that night.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That should be a good fight. I'm pulling for Diaz, even though he acts like an idiot sometimes. There should be some good fights that night.
    I like both fighters but I am going with Diaz as well. He should be a great fighter like his brother.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    I like both fighters but I am going with Diaz as well. He should be a great fighter like his brother.
    ya for real fukc manny that little *****...dude is like 4 feet tall.......DIAZ,JENS.......... ..let it be known....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  31. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    If Jens wins everyone one of us will look stupid lol and TD will look like a genius lol.

    But that happening is slim lol
    Depends on how Jens wins. If he "Quarries" BJ with a single shot, that was a possibility we BJ pickers would forecast as possible, but if he beats Penn round for round then yes, TD called it and we were wrong.

    If I was Jens Pulver v BJ or Phil Baroni v Shamrock, that would be my strategy, straight punch to the inside immediately and end it ASAP. IMO, the longer either of these fights go, the more likely my opponent's wider skillset will prevail. Both of these guys have their best chance of winning on inside slugging and possibly GNP when they are fresh.

  32. Bad Blood: B.J. Penn vs. Jens Pulver debuted earlier this week and did a solid job of prepping newer fans for for tomorrow’s main-event bout between the two MMA legends.

    If you don’t want to wait to catch the replay, you can watch the entire episode — free of commercials — at Yahoo! Sports. When finished, click on the “Mixed Martial Arts” tab for additional UFC and MMA video content

    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...php?cl=3118887

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    Bad Blood: B.J. Penn vs. Jens Pulver debuted earlier this week and did a solid job of prepping newer fans for for tomorrow’s main-event bout between the two MMA legends.

    If you don’t want to wait to catch the replay, you can watch the entire episode — free of commercials — at Yahoo! Sports. When finished, click on the “Mixed Martial Arts” tab for additional UFC and MMA video content

    http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...php?cl=3118887
    reps for a great link,even tho i saw that last night...i'm watching it again tho,,haha.....JENS BABY!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That should be a good fight. I'm pulling for Diaz, even though he acts like an idiot sometimes. There should be some good fights that night.
    Of course, Manny also acts like an idiot sometimes, as does his cousin Karo! There is nothing wrong with talking smack, but they make themselves look like idiots. There sh1t talking is still in the amateur leagues, even if there fighting is beyond. That includes Karo. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I WILL KILL YOU!"

    Ok, douche!

    I was a big Karo fan until I saw him on TUF. I read an interview where he basically disrespected every guy he ever fought, but I assumed it was just silliness. Now I think I want him to lose every fight.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Of course, Manny also acts like an idiot sometimes, as does his cousin Karo! There is nothing wrong with talking smack, but they make themselves look like idiots. There sh1t talking is still in the amateur leagues, even if there fighting is beyond. That includes Karo. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I WILL KILL YOU!"

    Ok, douche!

    I was a big Karo fan until I saw him on TUF. I read an interview where he basically disrespected every guy he ever fought, but I assumed it was just silliness. Now I think I want him to lose every fight.
    They haven't learned the art of the smacktalk a la Ken "I'm going to beat you into the living death" Shamrock.

    TUF has a weird habit of making very likeable and marketable fighters look bad, Hughes, Franklin, Karo,.... Seems like a dumb marketing scheme by the UFC if you ask me. The drama is lame, focus on the fights. Honestly, I don't care that much if Karo and Hughes say stupid ****, I'll still admire them for their performance in the cage.

  36. I admire there skills, I just don't want to see them win.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Of course, Manny also acts like an idiot sometimes, as does his cousin Karo! There is nothing wrong with talking smack, but they make themselves look like idiots. There sh1t talking is still in the amateur leagues, even if there fighting is beyond. That includes Karo. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I WILL KILL YOU!"

    Ok, douche!

    I was a big Karo fan until I saw him on TUF. I read an interview where he basically disrespected every guy he ever fought, but I assumed it was just silliness. Now I think I want him to lose every fight.
    Yeah, I agree, Karo looked like a real ass to me on that episode. If I was in Nick's position I would have gotten pissed too. Karo was clearly trying to disrespect him in some passive aggressive manner. I wouldn't mind seeing him get his ass kicked, although I do love to watch him fight. I'll just watch the gif of Diego knocking his tooth out over and over.

  38. I'm not really sure, who's going to win. Could be another decison, but i do think it will be a HELL of a fight.

  39. If I had to predict
    Penn over Pulver sub late rd 1
    Manny over Nate UD (possible LnP)

  40. Jens weighed in at 152. If he loses, he should definitely move to featherweight in the WEC, IMO. Melendez missed weight, they wouldn't let him cut the last pound to make the 156 allowance for medical reasons. He is a massive 155er, or 157er...

    I'm going to pick BJ to absolutely dominate and win in the first in embarrassing fashion.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar 3
    By JudgementDay in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:58 AM
  2. BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes @ UFC 123
    By Mjolnir in forum MMA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 06:50 PM
  3. BJ VS KEN FLO-O SH*T!!!
    By mytime09 in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:48 PM
  4. BJ Penn vs GSP-The rematch
    By mytime09 in forum MMA
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 07:03 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in