Deigo versus Karo
- 05-25-2007, 10:40 PM
- 05-25-2007, 10:50 PM
I was surprised that Rogan said on the Countdown to 71 show that Karo got badly beaten. I thought it was pretty close, and Karo definitely had a great fight.
- 05-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Karo got beat a little bit at the end when he gassed.
05-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Didn't Karo lose a tooth in that fight? I like Karo alot I would like to them fight again.
05-26-2007, 02:20 AM
I think 9 times out of 10 Karo takes it. If he hadn't gotten stuck with that punch right in his eye in the first 20-30 seconds, I strongly suspect it would have been Karo's fight. I view both his stand up and his ground game as better than Diego's.
He gained some of his composure back after that blow, but was never able to fully come back.
05-26-2007, 10:09 AM
great fight. karo has been involved in some of my all time favorite fights...always brings excitement to the cage.
Karo/Diaz may be the best technical fight I've seen.
all great performances. I agree with Savage on the Diego fight. If it wasn't for that first punch it could have been a totally different outcome. How about that throw that spiked Sanchez?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nutz in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2004, 03:35 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2003, 09:09 AM
- By Chemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2003, 02:05 PM
- By sctxms in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:01 AM
- By noob in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2002, 01:06 PM