Typos on UFN Card?

1. Typos on UFN Card?

Check out this card for the next UFN: UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

They state that Lister/Marquadt may not be televised, and it has Ross Pointon fighting Rich Clementi. Ross fought at 205 on TUF, and is listed at 185. Clementi fights at 155. WTF?

2. I think Lister/Marquardt is the co-main event, and Pointon has dropped to 170 to fight Clementi.
    •   

3. I'll be pissed if they don't show Lister/Marquardt. That's the best fight and although I don't know that much about him, I thought Marquardt was a legit contender for Silva's belt. They sure as hell aren't promoting very well.

4. Marquardt is definitely a legit contender at 185, probably the most well rounded at 185.

5. Lister/Marquardt is likely to be a ground battle and the crowd typically detests these type of matches. I stil lcan't imagine it not being televised as it should put hte winner in the top 5 of the mw div.

I don't believe Marquardt is the most well rounded as I don't believe his stand-up to even be in the top 10 of that div. Swick or even the Crow have much better stand-ups and good ground games so I'd put them ahead of him. Silva also possesses good ground skills and probably the most underrated as well.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jas123
    I'll be pissed if they don't show Lister/Marquardt. That's the best fight and although I don't know that much about him, I thought Marquardt was a legit contender for Silva's belt. They sure as hell aren't promoting very well.

The Clay and Din on the undercard is the better fight. I rather see that.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Possible typo on Nutra, please check?
    By Pipes in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. Question on Gift Card
    By ckozlgod in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 05:51 PM
  3. Guida v. Schiavo on UFN 13
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 11:36 PM
  4. Reminder UFN tonight on Spike