Typos on UFN Card?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Check out this card for the next UFN: UFC® : Ultimate Fighting Championship®

They state that Lister/Marquadt may not be televised, and it has Ross Pointon fighting Rich Clementi. Ross fought at 205 on TUF, and is listed at 185. Clementi fights at 155. WTF?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Lister/Marquardt is the co-main event, and Pointon has dropped to 170 to fight Clementi.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'll be pissed if they don't show Lister/Marquardt. That's the best fight and although I don't know that much about him, I thought Marquardt was a legit contender for Silva's belt. They sure as hell aren't promoting very well.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Marquardt is definitely a legit contender at 185, probably the most well rounded at 185.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Lister/Marquardt is likely to be a ground battle and the crowd typically detests these type of matches. I stil lcan't imagine it not being televised as it should put hte winner in the top 5 of the mw div.

I don't believe Marquardt is the most well rounded as I don't believe his stand-up to even be in the top 10 of that div. Swick or even the Crow have much better stand-ups and good ground games so I'd put them ahead of him. Silva also possesses good ground skills and probably the most underrated as well.

latinsteel

Awards
I'll be pissed if they don't show Lister/Marquardt. That's the best fight and although I don't know that much about him, I thought Marquardt was a legit contender for Silva's belt. They sure as hell aren't promoting very well.

The Clay and Din on the undercard is the better fight. I rather see that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MidwestBeast Forum Suggestions and News 0
VolcomX311 MMA 9
TheMouth MMA 32
TheMouth MMA 21
TheMouth MMA 7