Best Built MMA Fighters

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
What MMA fighters do you think have the best build? Off the top of my head I'd have to say Kevin Randleman and Sean Sherk. Both are good fighters too, and are crazily strong. I think Randleman could have been even better, but you never know what version of him will show up.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Frank Shamrock, Arlovski, Berroni, Wanderlei, Ritch Franklin

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

:rofl:

...Ya and tim Silvia....Is that guy white trash or what....who wears gray underwear and shorts that dont fit to a pro fight..especially one on national TV.

Zuffa and that closet fag Danna White are bringing the UFC down!

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
As far as a fighting build goes, I think randy cotoure has a good solid build. I mean that dude is what, 5% BF or something. Rock hard everywhere.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
randy cotoure is one bad motherfu*ker! Real respectful too, a real sportsman.

esko71

Awards
i'd like to be built like vitor belfort was when he fought ortiz.
ricardo arona is another one that comes to mind.

tiqdude808

Awards
vitor belfort back in the days when he was shooting up

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if you can get better than this!!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Arlovski wins hands down, dude is an adonis(quote from Joe Rogan, I swear I'm not gay). Crocop too.

delta314

Awards
  • Established
randy cotoure is one bad motherfu*ker! Real respectful too, a real sportsman.
And he owes it all to the new Fizogen Strap! :toofunny:
Just kidding.....I have always liked "The Natural". But that add he did for Fizogen floors me everytime I see it.:icon_lol:

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cro Cop looked pretty bad ass along with Belfort back when they were juicing it up. Arlovski is another good mention. Cabbage and Alexander Emilienenko close runners up.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
He's kind of a jackass but phil baroni's pretty built for a little guy.

Attachments

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
He's kind of a jackass but phil baroni's pretty built for a little guy.
Too bad the chance of him fighting Craig Titus went out the window when Titus had to go out and be charged of murder...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Too bad the chance of him fighting Craig Titus went out the window when Titus had to go out and be charged of murder...
Ha yeah. Titus would have KILLED him. Just joking!(was that in bad taste?)

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Kevin Randleman.

The dude is jacked and hops around like a cranked out kangaroo.

How the hell fedor didn't get knocked out from that suplex o' doom from the monster is beyond me.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Kevin Randleman.

The dude is jacked and hops around like a cranked out kangaroo.

How the hell fedor didn't get knocked out from that suplex o' doom from the monster is beyond me.
Thank You. Finally someone that agrees with me. Everyone else is saying Belfort.... I realize Belfort was pretty jacked up at one point, but come on.... Randleman makes Belfort look small.

He's ultra fast with his takedowns and strong as a bull. A focused Randleman is a danger to anyone. That suplex number he did on Fedor would have killed 99.9% of the human population.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Randleman is a freak of nature. If he could formulate and follow a good gameplan he'd be very tough to beat. Its funny when Coleman is barking orders at him even though he knows damn well Randleman's not listening to a word of it.

502 Country Boy

Awards
Matt Hughes and Rampage are the most practically built with the most strength for size I think.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Lots of brazilian fighters have nice physiques even though they obviously juice. They don't have the bloated look with distended bellies that Kerr and Coleman do. Carlos Newton was also decently built but he hasn't fought in a bit so some may be unfamiliar with him.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lots of brazilian fighters have nice physiques even though they obviously juice. They don't have the bloated look with distended bellies that Kerr and Coleman do. Carlos Newton was also decently built but he hasn't fought in a bit so some may be unfamiliar with him.

Thats probably GH gut.

Alrovski has an awesome physique, he is tall but the thing his body is still very symetrical, which is very uncommon for tall guys.

apna2002

Awards
Bob Sapp, Matt Hughes, Tito (kinda lost it now tho), Frank Shamrock (hell yeah), Vito Belfort. But overall id take the Bob Sapp look.:twisted:

502 Country Boy

Awards
Ehh myself I have that Matt Hughes type build. I frame houses so much like Matt have that farmboy strength you can't get from lifting weights...I'd love to have the shoulders of GSP on my build now though it'd be sick.

fairtex

Awards
1. Shamrocks (ken & Frank)
2. CroCop
3. Baroni
4. Coleman
5. Monson
6. Arlovski
7. Riggs
8. Arona
9. Franklin
10. Randleman
11. Belfort

All great athletes.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1. Shamrocks (ken & Frank)
2. CroCop
3. Baroni
4. Coleman
5. Monson
6. Arlovski
7. Riggs
8. Arona
9. Franklin
10. Randleman
11. Belfort

All great athletes.
I wouldnt put riggs in the top 50
..amd how is Vitor at the bottom of that list???

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank You. Finally someone that agrees with me. Everyone else is saying Belfort.... I realize Belfort was pretty jacked up at one point, but come on.... Randleman makes Belfort look small.

He's ultra fast with his takedowns and strong as a bull. A focused Randleman is a danger to anyone. That suplex number he did on Fedor would have killed 99.9% of the human population.
I agree, I completely forgot about Randleman. The guy is like 210 and 5'8" or 9 and has no bf. Fuggin huge.

Although Vitor in his prime (I think Tank Abbot fight) had a great stature, Randleman is freakish. Arlovski gets another vote from me, he STILL looks jacked with that coat he always wears.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Monson is huge too. He's 5'7" or 5'8" and weighs like 240 pounds.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone remember how Ken Shamrock looked, the guy was a freak.

other than that Coulter is the natural

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone remember how Ken Shamrock looked, the guy was a freak.

other than that Coulter is the natural
Back in the day, Ken Shamrock could bench 550... I dont know about now

ChooseLife

Awards
frank shamrock ripped to the bone

mark coleman and kevin randleman for the muscle

Jake360

Awards
What MMA fighters do you think have the best build? Off the top of my head I'd have to say Kevin Randleman and Sean Sherk. Both are good fighters too, and are crazily strong. I think Randleman could have been even better, but you never know what version of him will show up.
That new guy in Pride James Thompson is swole. Guy has some freaky traps.

Irish480

Awards
Sean Shrek's strength wasn't nearly as great as matt hughes' when they fought and also I think st. pierre has his **** together.

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank god someone mentioned the new york badass! Yeah this guy is ripped and a real good fighter.
He isnt that great but ya he is ripped..but its very unnatural looking...

and everyone hates him ...for good reason.. he is an idiot and has a sh1tty attitude!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I second that. Baroni is a douche. Hopefully Kondo will shut his mouth for a bit.

Irish480

Awards
Screw that baroni is so funny because he is an idiot and it is enjoyable to watch him fight lol.