Best Built MMA Fighters

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Anyone remember that MTV True Life: I'm a Surfer? Their was a kid named Makua, he was a decent all around surfer, but this kid had big balls and could ride the monster waves with the best of em. I think he won some big prize for biggest wave ride. The kid had balls, but he had a ridiculous temper and was always ready to scrap.
ya makua rothman hes part of a group called Da Hui dont mess with than at all bad muthas and they train MMA, ya he won $66,000 for a 66ft wave $1,000 per a foot at age 18, dude can fight to

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
ya makua rothman hes part of a group called Da Hui dont mess with than at all bad muthas and they train MMA, ya he won $66,000 for a 66ft wave $1,000 per a foot at age 18, dude can fight to
I will take note not to cut off any of the Da Hui muthas on waves when I go to Hawaii. 66 ft is just insane, very good chance you get fvcked up riding a wave like that.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
I will take note not to cut off any of the Da Hui muthas on waves when I go to Hawaii. 66 ft is just insane, very good chance you get fvcked up riding a wave like that.
o yes you shoulda saw the picture the dude was like the size of a ant man it was crazy, the biggest wave i ever caught was 12ft hawaiian scale(differs from the way they measure waves, we go from the back so doubles the front so mainland terms 20+, and that was crazy!!) DA HUI PUNKS ASS HAWAIIANS!!!! HAHAHA

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
o yes you shoulda saw the picture the dude was like the size of a ant man it was crazy, the biggest wave i ever caught was 12ft hawaiian scale(differs from the way they measure waves, we go from the back so doubles the front so mainland terms 20+, and that was crazy!!) DA HUI PUNKS ASS HAWAIIANS!!!! HAHAHA
They actually had footage of his ride on the show. His legs were shaking uncontrollably, and afterwards he was at the doctor because his knees were messed up from the stress that the wave put on them. It looked like he was doing about 70 mph going down that wave, crazy!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think Lawler is smart enough to know what fear is. I don't like the guy, but he is not the kind of fighter that ducks anyone.
ok. im gonna make an allegation...maybe his EQ and Deca need to clear first before he steps in the ring and gets tested. hahaha. what is his excuse anyway? He trains here in Hawaii right? injury or what?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Offspring has a cool song about Da Hui. I guess the First time their singer Dexter Holland visited Hawaii, he either heard from the locals about Da Hui, or had an encounter with Da Hui, either way, after that Offspring wrote a song called, "Don't mess with Da Hui" haha

and I'll just throw it in there again, Hapa's are hot.

Fun Question: Which pro body builder if any, could have an effective physique for MMA? I'm thinking Dave Henry, Dexter Jackson or Darrem Charles. They seem much more conditioned then hulky.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok. im gonna make an allegation...maybe his EQ and Deca need to clear first before he steps in the ring and gets tested. hahaha. what is his excuse anyway? He trains here in Hawaii right? injury or what?
Lawler tore a bicep. I think that he trains with Hughes in their gym now.

RyanOFelt

Awards
The beastman eastman has a solid looking physique.

RyanOFelt

Awards
Well lots of MMA fighters have small legs compared to their upper body, it's in the nature of the sport.
I rented an old UFC 60 something where Marvin was fighting Rampage in Rampage's first UFC fight. Page went on to win, but Marvin looked even bigger and more cut than he did, he was pretty jacked.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
That high voiced dude named J-Rock from the ultimate fighter was straight ripped.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was appropriate due to his pick. What I really wanted to say is that Marvin has a great bod.

You're still my sunshine
Vanavich
Excellent Len reference. We made fun of my friend for it for a while, then I realized he listened to a band called Pansy Division. They were hardcore punk and hardcore homosexuals.

:eek:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hold on, you're friend really listened to that? I can send my homo father beating wigger friend over if you'd like. I assume it was all over once you found out about this right? One time this kid we all knew but didn't really like admitted to giving himself blowjobs, it was over. Unbelievable cricket chirping session followed by angry villagers chasing him out of the house.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
All over? It had just begun.

I'll te\ll you tomorrow. Gotta go :cheers:

swank

Banned
Awards
As far as a fighting build goes, I think randy cotoure has a good solid build. I mean that dude is what, 5% BF or something. Rock hard everywhere.
Yeah rock hard especially where you want him to be rock hard the most for you

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hold on, you're friend really listened to that? I can send my homo father beating wigger friend over if you'd like. I assume it was all over once you found out about this right? One time this kid we all knew but didn't really like admitted to giving himself blowjobs, it was over. Unbelievable cricket chirping session followed by angry villagers chasing him out of the house.
He had one of their albums, but none of the song titles that I saw on the albums were that gay until you knew that they were a gay band. We gave him a lot of sh1t for it, but he always listened to terrible music and he was a pretty funny guy so we let him live. He also hooked up with some chicks here and there but never one decent looking one. "Bitter-beer-face" would have been a monumental landing for this dude. The hottest chick that I ever saw him date was this girl who had a cute face but had let herself get about 35#s overweight. He was a skinny dude who had built up a big beer gut at the time too. He said they were having sex and their guts started slapping together in rhythmic fashion. He was so disturbed and disgusted by it that he broke up with her the next day and started working out again.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He had one of their albums, but none of the song titles that I saw on the albums were that gay until you knew that they were a gay band. We gave him a lot of sh1t for it, but he always listened to terrible music and he was a pretty funny guy so we let him live. He also hooked up with some chicks here and there but never one decent looking one. "Bitter-beer-face" would have been a monumental landing for this dude. The hottest chick that I ever saw him date was this girl who had a cute face but had let herself get about 35#s overweight. He was a skinny dude who had built up a big beer gut at the time too. He said they were having sex and their guts started slapping together in rhythmic fashion. He was so disturbed and disgusted by it that he broke up with her the next day and started working out again.
So he's gay and didn't know it yet/wasn't willing to admit? My gaydar is money. I made a few unlikely predictions in high school that no one really agreed with, 10 years later, all fags. Mullet is questionable. Norris is 100% homo, that's why he's so pissed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thiago Alves has a solid physique. Irvin is usually crazy ripped (e.g. Vs Martin).

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
So he's gay and didn't know it yet/wasn't willing to admit? My gaydar is money. I made a few unlikely predictions in high school that no one really agreed with, 10 years later, all fags. Mullet is questionable. Norris is 100% homo, that's why he's so pissed.
Um, straight guys don't have gaydar. No, he's not gay and is married now, unless he's one of those undercover dudes that meets up with dudes on the internet on business trips. Mullet's excessive avatar flaunting of his girls is a pretty obvious cover for his latent homosexuality. Norris' rage definitely stems from sexual frustration, but he's a hardcore republican and would never contradict his values :lol: Savage? 100% straight and a huge pimp (Welcome back, SS :cheers:)

My girl is in vet school, and there is like a 100 to 20 girl to guy ratio with about 60% of the dudes being gay except none of the gay ones admit to it even though it's obvious. Some of the girls have even messed around with these dudes which is hilarious.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Um, straight guys don't have gaydar. No, he's not gay and is married now, unless he's one of those undercover dudes that meets up with dudes on the internet on business trips. Mullet's excessive avatar flaunting of his girls is a pretty obvious cover for his latent homosexuality. Norris' rage definitely stems from sexual frustration, but he's a hardcore republican and would never contradict his values :lol: Savage? 100% straight and a huge pimp (Welcome back, SS :cheers:)

My girl is in vet school, and there is like a 100 to 20 girl to guy ratio with about 60% of the dudes being gay except none of the gay ones admit to it even though it's obvious. Some of the girls have even messed around with these dudes which is hilarious.
Damn, so I'm gay, that kind of sucks. I only deliver but have never received, that makes me not gay right? Did you ever see/hear the Howard Stern where Colin Quinn admits to being gay, but he still thinks he isn't? He painted the same picture I just did, and was surprised when Howard was like "dude your gay as sh*t." Quinn is a funny motherfvcker gay or not.
I think theirs a good chance that your boy is undercover, some people will take that sh*t to the grave. Remember that black jewish guy named Steven from Real World Seattle? He slapped that girl Irene really hard because she said he was gay. He now came back on a reunion show with his husband and he is now christian so he says he can do no wrong? He's the most confused idiotic fag on the planet, but my point is that he was hiding it hardcore. My gaydar is actually not 100%. Some dude in my neighborhood asked me to come over and have some beers, this was about a year ago. I didn't think anything of it and went over their and some of his buddies were clearly gay and I soon realized I was the only straight dude in the place. It was a blessing though, because he had a hot roommate, don't worry, I hiroshima'd on her and ruined it quickly.

Sounds like you don't have to worry about competition much, thats always nice. Just dry not to display to many geranamine limp johnson sessions.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, so I'm gay, that kind of sucks. I only deliver but have never received, that makes me not gay right? Did you ever see/hear the Howard Stern where Colin Quinn admits to being gay, but he still thinks he isn't? He painted the same picture I just did, and was surprised when Howard was like "dude your gay as sh*t." Quinn is a funny motherfvcker gay or not.
I think theirs a good chance that your boy is undercover, some people will take that sh*t to the grave. Remember that black jewish guy named Steven from Real World Seattle? He slapped that girl Irene really hard because she said he was gay. He now came back on a reunion show with his husband and he is now christian so he says he can do no wrong? He's the most confused idiotic fag on the planet, but my point is that he was hiding it hardcore. My gaydar is actually not 100%. Some dude in my neighborhood asked me to come over and have some beers, this was about a year ago. I didn't think anything of it and went over their and some of his buddies were clearly gay and I soon realized I was the only straight dude in the place. It was a blessing though, because he had a hot roommate, don't worry, I hiroshima'd on her and ruined it quickly.

Sounds like you don't have to worry about competition much, thats always nice. Just dry not to display to many geranamine limp johnson sessions.
Yeah I saw that Colin Quinn sh1t, but only a little after they discussed that and Howard was calling him gay. That's creepy that someone would not understand that it is gay.

My friend's definitely not, but I'd accept him if he was but would tease him plenty. "We kid the homosexuals, because...they homosexuals" (Eddie Murphy "Delirious").

Some dudes tried to run the Alex 500 on you :lol: Hiroshima'ing with a chick actually confirms your heteroness so I guess you're in the clear.