Fedor vs Antonio Silva Fight (video)

  1. Fedor vs Antonio Silva Fight (video)


    NSCA - CSCS


  2. I think Fedor has fights in him still.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I think Fedor has fights in him still.
    For sure, but I think he needs to seek training outside his very limited and exclusive circle of training partners. Presumably he's the king of the mountain in every aspect relative to his training partners and that's not optimally conducive for self improvement, imho.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  4. fedor's crappy training in russia can only take him so far. if fedor wants to compete in today's world then he needs to start training with today's standards, and that includes him actually fighting real partners and working on a better strength program. his training used to work for him in pride, but its not going to cut it today, mma just has gotten too competitive for him.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mikeonopiates View Post
    fedor's crappy training in russia can only take him so far. if fedor wants to compete in today's world then he needs to start training with today's standards, and that includes him actually fighting real partners and working on a better strength program. his training used to work for him in pride, but its not going to cut it today, mma just has gotten too competitive for him.
    Basically....
    NSCA - CSCS

  6. The real reason Fedor lost: no Enae Volare Mezzo.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  7. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    For sure, but I think he needs to seek training outside his very limited and exclusive circle of training partners. Presumably he's the king of the mountain in every aspect relative to his training partners and that's not optimally conducive for self improvement, imho.
    Agreed, but is that realistically going to happen? I think the people around him might be contributing to his decline. I wonder if the bigger HW might make him want to reconsider a LHW stint. But, who knows. He has some real abilities and he would definitely benefit from better conditioning as well as "game planning."

    Then again, the lack of game planning might be the reason he is so exciting to watch.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Agreed, but is that realistically going to happen? I think the people around him might be contributing to his decline. I wonder if the bigger HW might make him want to reconsider a LHW stint. But, who knows. He has some real abilities and he would definitely benefit from better conditioning as well as "game planning."

    Then again, the lack of game planning might be the reason he is so exciting to watch.
    I don't know much, but I do know Fedor won't be cutting down to LHW. That makes three things in life that are certain, death, taxes and Fedor not cutting down to 205.
    NSCA - CSCS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 01:39 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:32 PM
  3. Will Randy And Fedor Ever Fight ?????
    By xtreme1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 08:18 AM
  4. Tim Sylvia's arm after Fedor Fight
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 07:51 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 09:27 AM
Log in
Log in