Fedor vs Antonio Silva Fight (video)
- 02-18-2011, 05:40 PM
- 02-19-2011, 12:33 PM
I think Fedor has fights in him still.
- 02-19-2011, 01:30 PM
NSCA - CSCS
02-19-2011, 02:34 PM
fedor's crappy training in russia can only take him so far. if fedor wants to compete in today's world then he needs to start training with today's standards, and that includes him actually fighting real partners and working on a better strength program. his training used to work for him in pride, but its not going to cut it today, mma just has gotten too competitive for him.
02-19-2011, 04:28 PM
02-19-2011, 04:46 PM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
The real reason Fedor lost: no Enae Volare Mezzo.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
02-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Then again, the lack of game planning might be the reason he is so exciting to watch.
02-21-2011, 12:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2011, 12:39 PM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 0Last Post: 09-05-2008, 01:32 PM
- By xtreme1 in forum MMAReplies: 77Last Post: 06-21-2008, 07:18 AM
- By MMABoxing in forum MMAReplies: 23Last Post: 05-18-2008, 06:51 PM
- By Alexander in forum MMAReplies: 15Last Post: 12-08-2006, 08:27 AM