I Got 20$ on Kimbo Next Wensday.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Wada ya think?

Is the big man gonna be able to hold his own on the ground. Or will it even get to that point.

Kegger

Awards
Wada ya think?

Is the big man gonna be able to hold his own on the ground. Or will it even get to that point.
Kimbo's gonna get knocked the **** out by Roy. He has far too much experience to lose to Kimbo. Standing up, wrestling, and ground game, Roy has the advantage. As much as I hate to see Rampage lose another fight, goodnight Kimbo, nice knowing ya.

On another note, Ramapage's boy should have won that fight tonight. I think both the fighter's performances was terrible. But according to UFC judging of striking, aggression, submissions, and octagon control, Rampage's boy should have won both rounds and won that fight. Those judges must have been blinded by the cumshot of their ***got ass boyfriends.:cussing:

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Your'e boy Wes in reality man wouldn't make it any way, not enough stamina or technique somebody eventually would of chopped that tree DOWN!!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
wes doesnt look like hes going to win. im not saying kimbo is great i think wes will try and bang with him besides take it to the ground. maybe ground in the begining then it will go out the window. i say he gets TKO'ed. kimbo is gonna throw a stupid punch and it will rock him. im sticking with my 1-1 with kimbo : )

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I can't get over how discusting Wes looks. How does he do so well in this sport. F it I'm eating Cold Stone for lunch today.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
You guys understand this guys name is ROY, right?

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
You guys understand this guys name is ROY, right?[/QUOT

I was also getting confused there . Anyway , ROY will beat Kimbo but I'm expecting it to be a decent fight . I'm calling it a sub in the end of round one .

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Just read a thread that Kimbo sets 6'2 260lbs. That dude is freekin solid. Just look at him. He looks like he won a life time supply at "roids R' Us"

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
kimbo will mess roy up , roy is way to sloppy and slow.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive actually seen Roy on a Pay per ViewDude can swing ..But ssssssssssh iT f@#@$%$! Kimbo. Come' on man ...Just look at that dude.!!!!@

prodigy88

prodigy88

Awards
Kimbo Slice Will Def Win. No way he gets another fight unless he steps up or they put him in front of someone who can be beaten easily.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Aww damn! I was rooting for him. Ah well. It makes sense that the more skillful fighter won.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I was rootin for Kimbo but too bad. Both of them didn't look amazing, but I thought Kimbos standup looked better, esp rockin Roy in the second. His ground, and TD defense, eh.. not so good.

Ill sum up my opinion of Roy as Rampage saying it best:

"None of us coulda got that fat azz off of us. It's like the Moon. How in the hell do you get the Moon off of you?"

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's funny how many people still expected Kimbo to win.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Lame fight. And big country seems like a d-bag.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I was expecting Kimbo to win so much as I wanted him to K Nelson TFO.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly what i was thinking the whole match, how
does anyone breathe with a fat ass gut on their face the whole time,
let alone move that fat ass off his arm?

"Can i get a burger, no pickle" x 3 to Dana White
what a F'kin D Bag! That guy has the image of a fat **** and he likes it,
hes that guy that doesnt train hard, eats whatever he wants, and is happy
with having 1/3 of his matches wins.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I was expecting Kimbo to win so much as I wanted him to K Nelson TFO.
Exactly. I knew Kimbo wouldnt win, but I did want him too.

Thats exactly what i was thinking the whole match, how
does anyone breathe with a fat ass gut on their face the whole time,
let alone move that fat ass off his arm?

"Can i get a burger, no pickle" x 3 to Dana White
what a F'kin D Bag! That guy has the image of a fat **** and he likes it,
hes that guy that doesnt train hard, eats whatever he wants, and is happy
with having 1/3 of his matches wins.
Yup..... between that and the fact he totes himself around like hes the best, is why I cant stand him. He showed this when he didnt care for the criticisms from the coaches.

Point is, I dont care how many fights you have under your belt. If you are on TUF, you are either inexperienced, washed out or trying to get to the next level of the game. No matter what the background, you have to prove yourself. If you have been there, guess what, you have to prove yourself all over again. I laughed when Roy said "im the best Rashad Evans has got,.."
Yea,... okay.:boggled:

So,.. as far as im concerned Roy is just deadweight.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
What a tool. You get a guy in a crusifix and don't even draw fukkin blood. Then tout like you are the best. Good lord man!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah he did act like a chump after he won. kimbo didnt try anything, no rolls bucking or anything.

i cant believe you guys thought kimbo was gonig to win. as soon as i heard he was fighting roy i knew roy would win

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
yeah he did act like a chump after he won. kimbo didnt try anything, no rolls bucking or anything.

i cant believe you guys thought kimbo was gonig to win. as soon as i heard he was fighting roy i knew roy would win
So how're you going to spend the cool million you won betting on it..?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I expected Roy to win but damn that was just plain boring.

I kind of wanted Kimbo to win just bc the man kind of grows on u. He reminds me of a friend I had growing up.

I think Dana said it best when he was saying Roy was doing about as much damage to a defenseless opponent as his daughter could. No way Kimbo was getting that deadweight off him since Roy has some skill behind that fat body.

I pray Roy loses because he was not only a boring fighter but acted like he dominated Kimbo. There was a reason why the fight wasn't stopped at the end of the 1st when he yelled "come on man."

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what an upset. I, for some reason , wanted Kinbo to win. But like I said U knew Roy's capabilities. But with that said. What the heck kind of fight was that..lol

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
None of these guys look like they're going to be able to hang in the HW Division.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nelson is a top-15 HW. The fact that he had to go on TUF to get a shot is absurd in the first place.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I think the fact Nelson is on TUF speaks a lot about what Dana and UFC thinks about him.

No one on previous seasons has had anywhere near the amount of success as him.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I think the fact Nelson is on TUF speaks a lot about what Dana and UFC thinks about him.

It's his look-plain and simple. He could make 205 if he wasn't such a glutton.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Dana didn't sound pleased with Roy's hamburger comment.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So tired of hearing the 'told you kimbo would lose' crap. Save it, it is what it is, good job your guess was correct...

On another note, I can see kimbo is beginning to evolve, but whether or not he does is still a question to be answered. His td defense needs work, but it really wasn't BAD, I mean, at least it was there and he tried and he didn't pull an abe Wagner. He definitely needs ground game though.... But then again who could get the MOON off of them (god that guys such a fat ****). With that said, he did NOT wanna stand and bang with kimbo. SO obvious kimbo has like a thousand hands over him.

With that said, Dana didn't sound too happy with the result of 'king' douche winning, and I think they'll find a way to get kimbo back in there.... Dana almost seems to be pulling for kimbo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So tired of hearing the 'told you kimbo would lose' crap. Save it, it is what it is, good job your guess was correct...

On another note, I can see kimbo is beginning to evolve, but whether or not he does is still a question to be answered. His td defense needs work, but it really wasn't BAD, I mean, at least it was there and he tried and he didn't pull an abe Wagner. He definitely needs ground game though.... But then again who could get the MOON off of them (god that guys such a fat ****). With that said, he did NOT wanna stand and bang with kimbo. SO obvious kimbo has like a thousand hands over him.

With that said, Dana didn't sound too happy with the result of 'king' douche winning, and I think they'll find a way to get kimbo back in there.... Dana almost seems to be pulling for kimbo.
The only reason Dana is pulling for Kimbo is business. His TD defense was still horrible and he's far too old and inexperienced to ever amount to anything in the cage. Each of his last 3 fights have exposed him in different ways: JT exposed his lack of power, Seth showed he has no chin, and Nelson showed he hasn't really learned anything in the past year.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
same reason he has the catch line at the end of EVERY TUF 10 commercial. Personally I prefer Sims monologue, undefeated....undefeated in the streets!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Kimbo was also outweighed by 34 lbs. But hat's off to BC. While his performance appeared lackluster, he did call that he was gonna put KS in a crucifix and accomplished that twice, seemingly, effortlessly.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
The only reason Dana is pulling for Kimbo is business. His TD defense was still horrible and he's far too old and inexperienced to ever amount to anything in the cage. Each of his last 3 fights have exposed him in different ways: JT exposed his lack of power, Seth showed he has no chin, and Nelson showed he hasn't really learned anything in the past year.
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say you're dead WRONG. I wasn't one of the people who were saying kimbo would win, but to say he hasn't learned a thing in the past year is just plain stupid to say. His takedown defense wasn't horrible at all, I can see that it's something to work on but it's there. You can't expect him to come in the ring and have superb td defense against a former champion who shines in that area, that's just not how it works.

Keep in mind, hes new to the game. He hasnt faught anybody and nelson has. A champion isn't made overnight, or even in a year. Things take time..

But at the end of the day, kimbo has a ufc contract. Does nelson?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say you're dead WRONG. I wasn't one of the people who were saying kimbo would win, but to say he hasn't learned a thing in the past year is just plain stupid to say. His takedown defense wasn't horrible at all, I can see that it's something to work on but it's there. You can't expect him to come in the ring and have superb td defense against a former champion who shines in that area, that's just not how it works.

Keep in mind, hes new to the game. He hasnt faught anybody and nelson has. A champion isn't made overnight, or even in a year. Things take time..

But at the end of the day, kimbo has a ufc contract. Does nelson?
His TD defense was horrible; he didn't swim in when Nelson had double-underhooks or move his hips once he was on the ground. He's been a pro for over 2 years and still appears to have white belt level skills on the mat. Nelson, while fantastic at BJJ, does not have a good shot or a background in Greco.

I can guarantee that Nelson will get a contract from the UFC.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya his TDD wasn't on par to where it needed to be. I mean for the amount of training this guy should be getting his TDD sucked. He prolonged the TDs some but he should have had better TD considering he knows people r JUST going to take him down since that is his MOST glaring of weakness.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
His TD defense was horrible; he didn't swim in when Nelson had double-underhooks or move his hips once he was on the ground. He's been a pro for over 2 years and still appears to have white belt level skills on the mat. Nelson, while fantastic at BJJ, does not have a good shot or a background in Greco.

I can guarantee that Nelson will get a contract from the
UFC.

Lol, td defense is not to be confused with ground game (which I think everyone can agree was, nonexistant in kimbos end)

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established

I hate to say it but from what I have seen on the show so far, I wouldnt be surprised if his attitude and work ethics was the same in the past as it is now, which would explain why he has to go through the TUF, if he pissed anyone off. They could have edited it to make him look more like a douche, like all reality TV do, but if I was in Dana's shoes, I would want a bunch of crazy, big, ripped guys beating the hell outta each other for good ratings, not fat bastard running around rubbing his belly asking for baby back ribs.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, td defense is not to be confused with ground game (which I think everyone can agree was, nonexistant in kimbos end)
Getting back up after a TD is part of the ground game...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
um you havent seen kimbo's street fights to say the man has no chin....Ive seen him take full out blows to the face and then knock the guys eye out its socket

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
um you havent seen kimbo's street fights to say the man has no chin....Ive seen him take full out blows to the face and then knock the guys eye out its socket
Did you see his fight against Petruzelli where he was dropped with a 6-inch punch? Fighting bums on the street with no training is a completely different game.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Did you see GSP get tooled by Serra? 1 in a million?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you see GSP get tooled by Serra? 1 in a million?
I think that you're missing the point. The only fight where he was ever hit was against Petruzelli and look how that ended. Not only that, but he's a LHW.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
anyone can get knocked out once and i saw that fight and he got caught. The man is human and it was a lucky punch. I DARE seth to pull that again.

But im sorry that fight with roy was BS...roy didnt win that fight. If it was a wrestling match yeah he pinned kimbo real well...but that man did not BEAT Kimbo. Like Dana said...his daughter hits him like roy was hitting Kimbo. Kimbo needs to circle out of those bum rushes and plant his feet against the floor. I give Kimbo a little more technique and we can see that blubber ball knocked out.

And dont call those street fighters bums. They knuckle up just as hardcore as the next guy. Im sorry but in a street fight u see a lot of "trained" martial artist get the arses handed to them. Im not saying all, but i dont condone calling guys who knuckle up with no gloves and go at it, bums.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I think that you're missing the point. The only fight where he was ever hit was against Petruzelli and look how that ended. Not only that, but he's a LHW.
What I'm trying to say is that anyone can get caught, even by someone smaller. GSP's chin wasn't questioned after that. His mental toughness was. I have no doubt that Kimbo would win in a re-match or 5. He just got caught.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Per the Unified Rule (pay attention to this):

Technical Knockout (TKO)

- Referee Stoppage: the referee may stop a match in progress if:
- a fighter becomes dominant to the point where the opponent is unable to intelligently defend himself from attacks, which may occur as quickly as a few seconds

Any questions?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No chin?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcSZB5KM0kg"]YouTube - Street Fights - Kimbo Slice in a streetfight[/ame]

You get hit like that by a man that large and tell me he has no chin.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah one question....um if the fighter is inflicting no damage, can he be said to be dominating the fight?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Per the Unified Rule (pay attention to this):

Technical Knockout (TKO)

- Referee Stoppage: the referee may stop a match in progress if:
- a fighter becomes dominant to the point where the opponent is unable to intelligently defend himself from attacks, which may occur as quickly as a few seconds

Any questions?
Oh, no doubt. To say Roy didn't win that fight is not right. Not only did he win, he did so easily AND called how he was going to do it BEFORE the fight. That's pretty impressive, if you ask me...which you didn't. :)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
yeah one question....um if the fighter is inflicting no damage, can he be said to be dominating the fight?
I was say "yes." He completely dominated on the ground and KS was NOT "intelligently defending" himself.