I Got 20$ on Kimbo Next Wensday.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard that barley hes also only like 5'10 or 5'11. his body fat must be low but he is about almost the smallest guy in the house.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i heard that barley hes also only like 5'10 or 5'11. his body fat must be low but he is about almost the smallest guy in the house.
Schoonover is way smaller; he's actually a LHW and could make it down to MW if his diet was better. Goofy ass dude, too.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
well good news i just read kimbo came to American Top Team on thursday morning(first time in like 2 years) to train the ground game. He is also going to be training there under contract hahaha thats a good thing so he doesnt storm out again. I hope to see a better kimbo. I also think that in the TUF finale they will match him up against a ****ty wrestler to give him even more time to work on his ground.
oh yeah they got marcelo garcia over there. in my opinion one of the greatest grapplers ever. give kimbo a year of that and he'll be sneakin triangles on people lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah they got marcelo garcia over there. in my opinion one of the greatest grapplers ever. give kimbo a year of that and he'll be sneakin triangles on people lol
Ricardo Liborio, who runs ATT, is NAGA HoF'er and a 4th degree (I believe) BB in BJJ. He's also the coach for USA Grappling.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Ricardo Liborio, who runs ATT, is NAGA HoF'er and a 4th degree (I believe) BB in BJJ. He's also the coach for USA Grappling.
oh im sure he's great as well, i just think marcelo is amazing. he constantly places or wins in absolute divisions, like against r.rodgriguez at adcc. or his match with diego sanchez when diego clapped after getting tapped because he knew it was only a matter of time. everytime i watch marcelo you can tell he is thinking 2 or 3 moves ahead, that and his quickness is what makes him so special

Swaggerstick

Swaggerstick

Awards
I like Kimbo as a person and think he will be sucessfull as a fighter however I predict somehow he makes it back into the ring on the show ( someone gets hurt or whathave you) and gets knocked out.

He has made grat progress with Bas Rutten training him

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Schoonover? ill have to look out for him i always forget the names.