red sox...

davisville64

Awards
Dont forget that the red sox are still defending champs untill someone else wins the WS. :head:

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Hm... at first I thought I'd just point out how pitiful this is...

But then, technically speaking, its just wrong. They are, in fact, not DEFENDING champs any longer. They are, I will allow (though pitiful) the current champs, until the next WS winner is crowned.

(pitiful)

:stick:

;)

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think between Manny, Damon, and Theo Epstein all possibly leaving, they have some serious issues.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOTE TO ALL:

I know all the red sox fans missed my prescence on Friday, but i have to point this out. THE DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPS GOT SWEPT BY THE CHICAGO WHITE SOX!!!!

ok carry on with your day, and remember there is always next year:toofunny:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Hm... at first I thought I'd just point out how pitiful this is...

But then, technically speaking, its just wrong. They are, in fact, not DEFENDING champs any longer. They are, I will allow (though pitiful) the current champs, until the next WS winner is crowned.

(pitiful)

:stick:

;)
Yep. BTW, I can do you one better as far as you avatar goes SMA. There is a 40 year old wide reciever that plays for the South Carolina Gamecocks.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Yep. BTW, I can do you one better as far as you avatar goes SMA. There is a 40 year old wide reciever that plays for the South Carolina Gamecocks.
I thought he was 36 (or maybe 37 now)? Are you rounding up or is this another guy?

The one I am refering to was in the military for some years before going to college.