My Somnidren-GH Problem

maxotguy

Awards
Here is the problem:
1) 5:30am - Awake for the day
2) 7am - 5pm - Go to work Mon-Fri.
3) 5:30-6:30pm - Workout four days per week
4) 6:30-6:45pm - After workout shake (whey & carbs)
5) 7:15-7:30pm - After workout meal
6) 9:30pm - Somnidren-GH
7) 10pm - Bed

Directions say to take Somnidren-GH on an empty stomach 2 hours after last meal and 30-60 minutes before bed. My last meal will be at 7:30pm and on workout days metabolism and food processing will be at a maximum. If I don't eat something right before going to bed I always wake up around 11:30-12 with terrible hunger pains and I am unable to go back to sleep until my hunger is satisfied.

Does anyone else experience this problem with not eating. What can be done so I can use this product as directed to get the best benefits possible?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Eat a filling meal 2 hours before hand...
Cottage cheese?
Drink a lot of water.

Here is the problem:
1) 5:30am - Awake for the day
2) 7am - 5pm - Go to work Mon-Fri.
3) 5:30-6:30pm - Workout four days per week
4) 6:30-6:45pm - After workout shake (whey & carbs)
5) 7:15-7:30pm - After workout meal
6) 9:30pm - Somnidren-GH
7) 10pm - Bed

Directions say to take Somnidren-GH on an empty stomach 2 hours after last meal and 30-60 minutes before bed. My last meal will be at 7:30pm and on workout days metabolism and food processing will be at a maximum. If I don't eat something right before going to bed I always wake up around 11:30-12 with terrible hunger pains and I am unable to go back to sleep until my hunger is satisfied.

Does anyone else experience this problem with not eating. What can be done so I can use this product as directed to get the best benefits possible?

maxotguy

Awards
My after workout meal is a filling meal and it is taken in two and a half hours before retiring for bed.. In fact, it is my biggest meal of the day but I don't want to overeat and feel bloated. I try to keep my bf% at or below 10 at my current weight of 180. I already drink approximately one and a half gallons of water per day but cut back on consumption late in the day so I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom a couple of times per night. I can see going without food the 7-8 hours while sleeping but adding another 2-3 hours to that before bed is just hard to do, especially after a workout that didn't end until 6:30pm and bedtime is at 10pm. Somnidren-GH is a good product but it is difficult to take as directed when you train late in the evening and you still have to eat. Remember, food is the most anabolic thing you can ingest. Without it we would never grow or be able to train.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
My after workout meal is a filling meal and it is taken in two and a half hours before retiring for bed.. In fact, it is my biggest meal of the day but I don't want to overeat and feel bloated. I try to keep my bf% at or below 10 at my current weight of 180. I already drink approximately one and a half gallons of water per day but cut back on consumption late in the day so I don't have to get up to go to the bathroom a couple of times per night. I can see going without food the 7-8 hours while sleeping but adding another 2-3 hours to that before bed is just hard to do, especially after a workout that didn't end until 6:30pm and bedtime is at 10pm. Somnidren-GH is a good product but it is difficult to take as directed when you train late in the evening and you still have to eat. Remember, food is the most anabolic thing you can ingest. Without it we would never grow or be able to train.
I don't like the idea of sleeping on a full stomach, insulin blocks growth hormone release.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest taking the somnidren sublingually, and then eating something with no carbs 10 minutes after. some diced cooked chicken maybe? something with some solidity to it, but no carbs.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I think you could get away with eating your post workout meal (7:30) and then at 8:30 eat again (all protein),then take the S-GH at 9:30 sublingually. This should give you plenty of time to process your both your post workout meal and some protein without messing with Somnidren too much. It might take it a little longer to kick in but the overall GH release will happen even if it's delayed slightly.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks for the support! :)

Edit: It all comes down to how fast your metabolism is. If you stomach empties fast then an hour is long enough. ;)

radaruckus

Awards
Insulin counteracts GH release, so I guess as long as you don't consume carbs or consume fibrous veggies close to bed time you shouldn't have many problems. I believe USP said that anything over 10 gm.'s of carbs will stimulate insulin release so maybe eat your protein, veggies, and some sort of fat to fill you up. Hope this helps

Yoda

Awards
I´m about to order some Somnidren and see how that works out. Have serious problems with sleep and have recently discontinued the use of CB and sleeping pills, cause I´m just feed up with it, I´m a god damn zombie here.....
Anyway, I work out pretty hard and always throw down some casein source protein before bed-time. I guess this can be a problem due to laktose which triggers insulin; what about replacing it with some BCAA:s?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I´m about to order some Somnidren and see how that works out. Have serious problems with sleep and have recently discontinued the use of CB and sleeping pills, cause I´m just feed up with it, I´m a god damn zombie here.....
Anyway, I work out pretty hard and always throw down some casein source protein before bed-time. I guess this can be a problem due to laktose which triggers insulin; what about replacing it with some BCAA:s?
I personally don't advocate calories period right before bed. An hour out would be much better. Any calories before bed will inevitably slow growth hormone's release and is not anabolic (obvioulsy carbs and fat more than protein). I think your casien would better serve its purpose if you were to take it at least an hour before retiring and S-GH 20-40 minutes after that, after all it does take 6-7 hours to completely digest and assimilate. This will ensure that the casien does its job without interferring with anabolism and GH release. BCAA's may be a better choice, but not directly before bed because leucine does cause an insulin spike. I would take the BCAA's 10-15 minutes before S-GH and then you are good to go.

Thanks for the interest. let me know if I can be of anymore assistance.

Yoda

Awards
Well, thanks for the info! Got my order in today so I´ll get back with some feedback in a couple of weeks or so. I live in Sweden so I guess it will take its time.....

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Well, thanks for the info! Got my order in today so I´ll get back with some feedback in a couple of weeks or so. I live in Sweden so I guess it will take its time.....
Thanks for the order. I'm excited to hear your thoughts.