Here is the problem:
1) 5:30am - Awake for the day
2) 7am - 5pm - Go to work Mon-Fri.
3) 5:30-6:30pm - Workout four days per week
4) 6:30-6:45pm - After workout shake (whey & carbs)
5) 7:15-7:30pm - After workout meal
6) 9:30pm - Somnidren-GH
7) 10pm - Bed
Directions say to take Somnidren-GH on an empty stomach 2 hours after last meal and 30-60 minutes before bed. My last meal will be at 7:30pm and on workout days metabolism and food processing will be at a maximum. If I don't eat something right before going to bed I always wake up around 11:30-12 with terrible hunger pains and I am unable to go back to sleep until my hunger is satisfied.
Does anyone else experience this problem with not eating. What can be done so I can use this product as directed to get the best benefits possible?