Somnidren first impressions

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Somnidren first impressions

So i got my MST samples in the mail on friday and i gave the Somnidren a shot last night, i've been excited to try this one.
    I took it at 11:30 pm and i was SHOCKED at how good it tasted, i was expecting some nasty chemical taste but no it actually tasted good! So anyways i'm on the couch watching tv with my gf and i start to feel really relaxed this is afte 5 minutes or so, then soon after i feel awake. This was strange and i was wondering how the hell i was going to get to sleep, but then at one point i felt tingling all over my body and my breathing started to change it was getting deeper and ya i was starting to feel heavy, lol. So i went up to bed and i lied there for a couple minutes and the breathing part freaked me out a bit as it almost felt like my breathing would be impaired but i just relaxed a little and before you know it morning! I was up at 9am and i felt like i could have slept longer but once i got up out of bed the feeling left me and i felt alert and recovered. One thing i noticed is the muscle aches i had for the past 2 days were gone, it felt like i got a nice deep sleep.

I'd have to give this product a 9.5/10 as the effect it had on my breathing freaked me out a little and i'm sure others may find this as well, maybe because i wasn't expecting it, but it did it's job so i think i may try some in the future .

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

yeah, the whole gaba flush / breathlessness thing is a drag. I always just about freak out while its happening
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.82%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, the whole gaba flush / breathlessness thing is a drag. I always just about freak out while its happening
    So that's the gaba? AHA!
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    haha,I'm use to taking around 5-6 grams at night. The rush gets less and less the more you use it. I remember the first time it happened I thought i was having a dam seizure or
    something

Usually after the rush i feel like a million dollars!! I love gaba
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting RoyaltyPosting God

I feel somewhere between having to throw up, and total panic attack. its lovely. thank god it just lasts a minute or two. I've had times where it got so bad I had to get back out of bed and just walk around to clear my head
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.27%

Thanks for the review Chaps! I appreciate your feedback. The deep breathing and heaviness will subside slightly over time. It is short lived for most people. I love it because it makes me realize the product is going to do its job.

Thanks again!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.07%

awesome review, man! i love the feeling it gives. the shortness of breath is kind of neat, but it would be scary if you hadn't read label. i'd think i was going to die.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deluxe Weight Loss Plan - First impressions
    By Mancolt in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 10:04 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 11:56 AM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements