Somnidren first impressions

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So i got my MST samples in the mail on friday and i gave the Somnidren a shot last night, i've been excited to try this one.
I took it at 11:30 pm and i was SHOCKED at how good it tasted, i was expecting some nasty chemical taste but no it actually tasted good! So anyways i'm on the couch watching tv with my gf and i start to feel really relaxed this is afte 5 minutes or so, then soon after i feel awake. This was strange and i was wondering how the hell i was going to get to sleep, but then at one point i felt tingling all over my body and my breathing started to change it was getting deeper and ya i was starting to feel heavy, lol. So i went up to bed and i lied there for a couple minutes and the breathing part freaked me out a bit as it almost felt like my breathing would be impaired but i just relaxed a little and before you know it morning! I was up at 9am and i felt like i could have slept longer but once i got up out of bed the feeling left me and i felt alert and recovered. One thing i noticed is the muscle aches i had for the past 2 days were gone, it felt like i got a nice deep sleep.

I'd have to give this product a 9.5/10 as the effect it had on my breathing freaked me out a little and i'm sure others may find this as well, maybe because i wasn't expecting it, but it did it's job so i think i may try some in the future :dance:.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the whole gaba flush / breathlessness thing is a drag. I always just about freak out while its happening

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the whole gaba flush / breathlessness thing is a drag. I always just about freak out while its happening
haha,I'm use to taking around 5-6 grams at night. The rush gets less and less the more you use it. I remember the first time it happened I thought i was having a dam seizure or
something :lol:

Usually after the rush i feel like a million dollars!! I love gaba:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel somewhere between having to throw up, and total panic attack. its lovely. thank god it just lasts a minute or two. I've had times where it got so bad I had to get back out of bed and just walk around to clear my head

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review Chaps! I appreciate your feedback. The deep breathing and heaviness will subside slightly over time. It is short lived for most people. I love it because it makes me realize the product is going to do its job.

Thanks again!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
awesome review, man! i love the feeling it gives. the shortness of breath is kind of neat, but it would be scary if you hadn't read label. i'd think i was going to die.