Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
TESTERS WANTED!

GHSR Stack!
Growth Hormone Sleep & Recovery Stack!

We will be selecting 2 testers for the GHSR Stack and 2 for Somnidren-GH to be tested as a stand alone.

Somnidren-GH Write Up and FAQ are Below….Please read them first to see if this applies to you.

ZMK Write up is here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/75113-mst-zmk-write.html

We are asking that all logs are complete including workout content and logger posts a minimum of 5 days per week.

Weightlifters/bodybuilders/endurance athletes, men and women are all welcome to apply. Please respond to this thread with your testing information.

Everyone please apply via this thread.

Please be as specific as possible on your testing information.
Qualifications
- Must be 18 or older
- Must not have any medical conditions or using any prescription drugs.
- Must live in the U.S. or Military APO/FPO (if we get a good enough international app we may consider it) ;)
- Must have weight lifting, bodybuilding, endurance sports or power lifting experience. IE you go to the gym.
- Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least five days per week, daily would be ideal. Workouts must be included.
- Must not be testing or using any other supplements that would otherwise skew the results of this trial. (NO Sleep, GH or ZMA type of products)
- Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients

Required Information:

- Training Experience (please be detailed)
- Current Supplements (please list all product names)
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
- Last but not least have some fun in your logs!

Please respond via this thread or with all required testing info. We will PM you if you are selected to get your mailing information. Ask any questions in this thread! Thanks for your interest!

Testers will be chosen No Later Than Friday 11-30-07 so time is of the essence!
We may choose earlier if qualified applicants get in before then.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Somnidren-GH™ is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland effecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (GH or Somatotropin) due to its governing effects on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ provides GH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH™ goes one huge step further by ensuring that GH remains active and viable longer by inhibiting somatostatin.

Somnidren-GH™ is the only growth hormone potentiator to include Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting blend to keep GH active longer without rapid metabolization. Somatostatin once released quickly promotes GH breakdown squandering its effects. The longer somatostatin is inhibited the longer serum GH levels can remain elevated leading to the vast, sustained benefits we all seek.

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. This is a major problem for 99% of the HGH products on the market because if insulin is present growth hormone will NOT be secreted. Many HGH products on the market are as much as 50% carbohydrate (yes, maltodextrin counts too). These products will not work efficiently and are not worth your hard earned cash!

Somnidren-GH™ contains Butyrotropin™, a precise combination of Gamma-Amino-Butyric-Acid (GABA) and 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric-Acid (Phenibut) for rapid assimilation and absorption. This ratio of GABA and Phenibut combined with Vitamin B-6 provides a higher affinity for crossing the blood brain barrier to yield potent GH releasing effects.

GABA is classified as an amino acid and inhibitory neurotransmitter that ultimately signals the pituitary to release HGH. GABA and its various derivatives have been shown in vast numbers of scientific studies to promote significant increases in plasma growth hormone levels that can rival the effects of potent pharmaceutical compounds. One such study titled "Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man", conducted at the First Medical Clinic at the University of Milan in Milan, Italy shows just how effective GABA is at elevating plasma GH levels. The study showed that in all of the 19 subjects studied, (compared with 18 controls) plasma growth hormone levels were significantly elevated (above 5 ng/ml) by the oral dosing of GABA without elevation in prolactin. This study showed that 90 minutes after GABA administration plasma growth hormone levels rose to over 5X (five times) baseline levels. This enormous increase is unmatched by any other natural or nutritional means studied. Very exciting to say the least!

Well, here is the rub! Most GABA studies don’t mention how long the increased serum GH levels remained active. The endocrine system is incredibly complex and governed by an intricate set of checks and balances dubbed “negative feedback”. If GABA can increase serum GH levels by over five times why don’t we see it having huge applications in athletics in the form of major performance enhancement? The answer is somatostatin! Somatostatin is the negative feedback constituent to Somatotropin (GH). When somatostatin is released it triggers the metabolization and destruction of growth hormone. As with any negative feedback mechanism the more GH secreted by the pituitary the more somatostatin is secreted to stop it and trigger rapid break down. This is where Somnidren-GH™ shines. We’ve added Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting complex to allow elevated GH levels to remain viable and active longer.

Dopamine! Not only does dopamine have a direct and dramatic impact on the secretion of GH but there is ample scientific evidence that GABA’s effect on growth hormone is mediated by a dopaminergic mechanism. This means that GABA may need dopamine to be present and active to elicit its powerful GH stimulating effects. Somnidren-GH™ contains L-dopa extracted from Mucuna Pruriens as well as L-Tyrosine and Phenylethylamine (PEA) to bolster dopamine levels and work synergistically with GABA to greatly enhance GH release.

L-Theanine has been added for its unique ability to increase endogenous GABA, dopamine and serotonin. L-Theanine has also been shown to increase alpha brain waves while suppressing beta brain waves leading to deeper relaxation and brain calmness enabling a faster transition into REM sleep. L-Theanine may also inhibit MAO-B which may allow for dopamine to remain active longer.

Acetylcholine! Many experts agree that the key to healthy growth hormone levels is proper cholinergic tone in the brain. Somnidren-GH™ incorporates Choline Bitartrate, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Vitamin E to bolster acetylcholine levels and provide an optimal cholinergic environment for GH secretion. Acetylcholine is also a powerful inhibitor or somatostatin allowing for prolonged GH circulation and effectiveness.

Somatostat-X™ is a unique somatostatin inhibiting blend formulated to keep growth hormone levels bolstered and effective. There are very few natural compounds that will effectively inhibit somatostatin alone. Somatostat-X™ incorporates a powerful, synergistic blend of Pantothenic acid, Pantethine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Cysteine, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Zinc to increase CoEnzyme-A and Cysteamine which work hand in hand with increased levels of acetylcholine to delay and minimize the release of somatostatin. Even a slight decrease in somatostatin levels when GH is elevated can have tremendous overall effects on recovery, repair, increased lean mass and fat loss. Nearly 99% of all GH products on the market don’t incorporate any somatostatin inhibition and the ones that do are extremely under dosed and ineffective.

Blood sugar and blood lipid levels are also a factor in GH and somatostatin release. Somnidren-GH™ is formulated without sugar or carbohydrate to ensure that there is not insulin response since insulin is a key trigger for somatostatin. Any growth hormone product with even a minute amount of carbs or sugar will not work effectively! Although Somnidren-GH™ is meant to be taken on an empty stomach to avoid insulin interference the addition of N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vitamin B-6 and Pantothenic Acid will also help to keep blood sugar and lipid levels down for optimal performance of the product. To remain hormonally correct try to take Somnidren-GH™ on as empty of a stomach as possible.

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement take one six gram serving (a slightly rounded scoop) 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime on an empty stomach without food or carbohydrate. (see dosing and mixing suggestions) As a daytime stress reliever Somnidren-GH™ may be taken in 1/4 or 1/2 doses to help further combat stress and anxiety. *Note: Some users may experience a slight tingling sensation or heaviness in the body accompanied by deeper respiration after consumption, this is normal and short lived usually subsiding in 10-15 minutes. Do not exceed two servings in a 24 hour period. Take one slightly rounded scoop of Somnidren-GH.

Dosing and mixing suggestions​

1. Use enclosed scoop and mix one 6 gram serving (a slightly rounded scoop) of Somnidren-GH™ with 1-4 ounces of water (to desired taste). Mixing with a spoon and then drinking on an empty stomach.

2. For faster action you may mix Somnidren-GH™ with one (1) ounce of cold water and hold (swishing a little) in your mouth for 15-30 seconds before swallowing.

3. The third (recommended for fastest action) method is sublingual dosing where the 6 gram serving (you may do a half serving (3 grams X 2) at a time for ease) is held under the tongue until dissolved. For those who aren't comfortable with dry powder in their mouth check into suggestion number 2.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
- Age- 23

- Sex - M

- Training Experience (please be detailed) 4-5 years of hard training. I went from being a great athlete to a pathic 265lbs my first year of college. I have since worked back down to about 235lbs. I am almost back in the best shape of my life. I have no set work schedule as I love to change it up. I get bored easily.

- Current Supplements (please list all product names)-
AEN Intracell, AEN Intrabolic

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs-None

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)-NO

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78098-uncs-aen-get.html

I have about 5 at Discount Anabolics

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)-
I need these products bad!!!! I have trouble sleeping and I am always looking for a healthy supplement to help with this. Its been a while since I have taken ZMA and been looking forward to buying the ZMK. The Somnidren product looks great and I really want to try out some Gaba, I know there are other goodies in there but that caught my eye.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
grrrrrrrrrrrrr US only...somnidren looks awesome.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
grrrrrrrrrrrrr US only...somnidren looks awesome.
- Must live in the U.S. or Military APO/FPO (if we get a good enough international app we may consider it) ;)

Can't hurt to apply!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Can't hurt to apply!
haha...ill pick one up sometime, was just playin. Let some non-reps log it bro. =)..
thanks though!..looks solid for sure, big fan of MST

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Age 24
- Sex - M
- Training Experience (please be detailed) wrestled in high school, started lifting weights freshmen year, but didnt know what i was doing till the end of sophomore year and have been pretty consistent since then.
- Current Supplements (please list all product names) rpm, max nitro plus staples(glucosamine, multi vitamin, bcaas)
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs an occasional motrin 800 depending on pain
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed) no
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews havnt logged anything yet
i havnt been able to sleep more then 6 hours lately, which sucks, then last night i just sampled these 2 products of yours, while currently having a fever and not being able to breath out of a nostril, and they were amazing. had one of the best sleeping nights i ever had.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
- Sex : M

- Training Experience: Trained consistently and hard for years between the ages of 15 and 22/23. Fell off the boat, got chubby, and finally got back into it again in may of this year. Have been hitting the gym hard again ever since. I have been using the west side for skinny bastards template for about a month and a half or so.

- Current Supplements:
Diesel trib test extreme and ready 4 war. I will be ending that log soon and will start up primordials dermacrine, a preworkout supp (ready 4 war or RPM), and hopefully the GHSR stack. I have been taking abyss about 3 nights a week, and would cease taking it if I was selected.

I also take posiedon and swell, I would stop these if needed.

I also take fish oil, MVP-365, green tea caps, whey, miracle greens and curcumin.

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: I drink alcohol, and take minocycline (prescription) for my skin.

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning?:
none

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79157-diesel-nutrition-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76466-johnyq-attack-stack.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75187-neovar-log-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70487-rpm-kreaceps-xs.html

- Why should you be selected as a tester?:
I keep consistent logs, keep a good gym schedule, and try my best to update on everything I am feeling.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow,i almost busted one when i saw this. Well i was going to log igf-2 in the near future(not sure when though,probably like 2 months). I am a huge fan of gaba,phen,and l-dopa. I have done insane amounts of research on all 3 of these. I have also used many peptides that act in a similar manner(gh release...as this is very interesting to me)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
sweet! i've been watching the development of this product for some time now. now a possible opportunity to test it out!!! :woohoo:

Sex: M

Training Experience: i've trained my entire life. went to college on a d-1 athletic scholorship. now i just love staying in top shape. i'm addicted to both the physical and scientific side of training.
routine is hard to describe because it varies each week. i go a lot by feeling and switch up my routine almost weekly to keep my interest and intensity fired up without overtraining. i lift a minimum of 3 days per week with some weeks lifting 5 days. lifting split is usually either back/bis, chest/tris, legs/shoulders or back, chest, legs, arms, shoulders. usually put in 2-3 cardio or sprinting sessions per week.

Current Supplements: i'm currently only using creatine mono, whey, multi-vit, fish oil, beta-alanine

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none at this time. have run a few cycles in the past.

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? no

Links to Past Logs & Reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/63044-purple-wraath-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75739-hanks-true-test.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/38348-promagnon-25-log.html

Why should you be selected as a tester?:
1. i would keep a killer detailed log that attracts all the newbies and experienced guys with tons of money to spend on the Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack! . after they see the amazing results i get they will be pulling out their credit cards to buy all your sh!t. it will be crazy! good luck keeping up with all the orders.

2. i would also round up all the jokers on this forum to follow along. add some entertainment value to the thread to get even more attention to your stuff.

3. i've only been on basic sups for the past 1/2yr so my body should hopefully respond very well to a product like this. i'm also a little older so shouldn't a gh type booster have better results on someone like me?

4. trust me, you WON'T be disappointed.

Last but not least have some fun in your logs! oh, don't you worry about that....this log would be a blast!

Vipersg123

Vipersg123

Awards
  • Established

Sex: male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 223

Body type: Ecto/endo

Est. BF% : 18%
Training experience:

I dedicate my whole self to bodybuilding day and night. I train for hypertrophy, and eat exactly the way I need to. If you want a tester who is reliable, then I am a good choice. I am also a fitness trainer, and majoring in kinesiology.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol :

3 days of power, 1 day off, 3 days of hypertrophy training, 1 day off, repeat...

Cardio Schedule/Protocol :

Bulking until new year

Current supplements :
Leucine, beta alaine, creatine, WMS, glycerol monostearate, multi

Current Nutrition and Macros :
40% CHO/ 40%protein / 20% fat

Current Daily water intake:

1-1.5 gallons

Short Term Goal:

Finish my bulk and begin to cut by the new year

Long Term Goal: 220 lbs 10% bf

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days)

No time to fool around.

Other product reviews / logs you have done :

*****Vipersg123's E-BOL Log*****

Vipersg123's PowerFULL, Cissus RX, ReboundXT LOG

Scivation's **ANAGEN** BULKING LOG

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ood+vipersg123

I would like to try out somnidren-GH because lately sleep has been awkward and it seems like the perfect supplement for me right now

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Sex - M

- Training Experience (please be detailed): Ive been training for along time, i started beginning in high school for football. My freshman year i worked out in the off season with a bodybuilder from my church. Due to this i had many positive influences on training work ethic and diet discipline since i had started lifting, that has shaped me into the person i am today. I started lifting at around 130lbs as a chubby short kid. I have currently built up to 185lbs now. This is great progress for me as one year i struggled with shoulder problems and an eventual surgery. I am currently lifting 4 days a week, two strength workouts and two lactate inducing workouts a week. Will bump up to five workouts once im done wit exams.

- Diet: Im slowly lowering calories to get closer to maintenance as i finish my x-factor. Once it is done i will be using a carb cycling diet with majority of carbs only around workouts on training days.

- Goals: This upcoming month my goals are to recomp and lose some fat while keeping all my muscle, and possibly gaining some. I am hoping to at very least maintain during the holiday season being back home. Within the next several months im hoping to get back to a sub 10% bf(at 12% currently) and maintain that while slowly bulking up.

- Current Supplements (please list all product names): Just ending a cycle of X-factor, will be starting up Activate Xtreme(used once before) and Dcp in December(used before twice). Will also be taking regular creatine mono and various protein powders.

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed): No

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews: I dont have any reviews on this site but was planning on logging my next stack here regardless. I do have a log on bb.com that im finishing up and a log on DA.com of phenibut xt i did last year.

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case): I would love to be selected. I have trouble sleeping from time to time and i really have to prepare myself just to get a good nights sleep. In the past ive used valerian root, bulk powerfull, and phenibut xt to help in my sleeping en devours. I would greatly appreciate to be selected!!

- Last but not least have some fun in your logs! I SHALL TRY IF SELECTED
:squat:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't help it....i had to apply,for all the little people out there.

Age 27 magical years

- Sex - M

I am a NPTI Certified Personal Trainer,and I train very strict. I use different training variations. As of late i adopted a higher rep,moderate weight routine. I also love to train in my heartrate zone(circiut training) I have been training for many years.

- Current Supplements (please list all product names)
I am entering post cycle therapy..I will be using tormefine,post cycle support,and maybe diesel test hardcore(not sure)

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
no sir

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)
no sir

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews http://anabolicminds.com/forum/sports-science-research/79063-tripdogs-methyl-extreme.html

I have a general interest for gh related products,and research them in depth. Sleep is very important in athletic recovery,and training. I take training very serious as it is what makes me who I am.

Oh trust me i do :D

Thank-you for the great addition to Gh related products!!!

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
ahh cool...the one i've been waiting to apply for yay!!

- Sex - M or F: Male

- Training Experience (please be detailed) : I have been lifting since 13yrs old, for sports. Although I am a BB'er now for 4 years of 5-6days a week been trying for Keystone 2008.

- Current Supplements (please list all product names): BCAA's, Shock thearpy, Whey protein On 100%

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: nope none.

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed): None

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68609-bigphusers11s-sponsored-carnage.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62634-time-get-jacked.html

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case): I should be choosen because i am very knowledge about, everyone with training, diet, contest prep. all come to me for help. I do very good logs and have been training, been using supplements since I was 15, so I have good experience. I feel like with BB, I can answer all questions, etc.

oh, i will...i have been looking forward to these supps. I love testing for you guys.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Required Information:
- Age 40
- Sex - M
I've spent the last year working out seriously. I've rotated through a variety of workout routines, including GVT, GBC, Body For Life, and currently am doing SAIS.
- Current Supplements (please list all product names)-
X-factor
Superdrol NG
Drive
RPM
Cordygen5
Neovar
varied preworkout drinks
Somnidren GH
ZMK

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs-
none
Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)-
no

Links to Past Logs & Reviews

X-factor/SDNG log - PAL Transformation - AN SupaStack - Reset AD - FishOil Megadosing - ShredXS Hardcore

It would save me from buying them again next month? :D I've been steadily improving my overall health and muscle levels, and i'm getting ready to do a first time hormonal cycle. Great rest will be critical for this time, as my workout intensity will climb during the next couple of months.

Hopefully! I partially count on the rest of the community to help with that as well :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
- Age 45

- Sex - M

- Training Experience 3+ yrs lifting

- Current Supplements Met-rx CEE, Wal-Mart fish oil, EAS whey

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs Not any more

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)no

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/79944-thank-you-millennium.html

Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)I believe i should be a tester because i very much benifit from these products. I have had much exp. with sleep problems for years. I have taken this product and slept like a BABY!!!

- Last but not least have some fun in your logs! Nothing is more fun than waking up rested

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
oh snap!! :eek:!! :dance: get those app's in, people. you WON'T be disappointed!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh snap!! :eek:!! :dance: get those app's in, people. you WON'T be disappointed!
OMG...........that avitar just speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!:box:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
OMG...........that avitar just speaks for itself!!!!!!!!!:box:
haha, thanks, brotha. i would say the same about yours, but my boat doesn't float that way. yahknahwahimean? :dance:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, thanks, brotha. i would say the same about yours, but my boat doesn't float that way. yahknahwahimean? :dance:
HAHAHAHAHAHA..............true,true!!!!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn, getting to many good applications in here!!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
MST, I was picked to try out the new Levi Reloaded so I will have to withdraw my application.

Damn! Good luck guys.

Mike

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
MST, I was picked to try out the new Levi Reloaded so I will have to withdraw my application.

Damn! Good luck guys.

Mike
unc - congrats on getting to try reloaded!
i was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers for it. it's strong stuff. i'll keep a lookout for your log.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
unc - congrats on getting to try reloaded!
i was lucky enough to be one of the beta testers for it. it's strong stuff. i'll keep a lookout for your log.
Thanks Hank, thats what I hear. I am stoked, I usually don't get excited about products like that but I am in need of some BF shedding!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Damn! Good luck guys.

Mike
That's cool Mike, I appreciate your interest regardless. Maybe next time big guy?

Scratches UNCfan1 off of chosen testers list...... ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Testers will be announced tonight!

This thread is closed to new applicants................................You snooze you lose ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testers will be announced tonight!

This thread is closed to new applicants................................You snooze you lose ;)
As a closing comment may I just say :box: :wave:.....

thank-you,and God bless..........:)

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That's cool Mike, I appreciate your interest regardless. Maybe next time big guy?

Scratches UNCfan1 off of chosen testers list...... ;)
Is it to late to take that back:rant: Really I would not have felt right using 2 companies products and taking away from someone else that could have the chance of using it.

Next time for sure!!!! But when I get the extra cash the MVP/ZMA is going in my basket!!!

Thanks for the chance.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Drum roll please!!!

and the testers are

BONUS!

Because Millennium Sport Technologies ROKS!

EVERYONE​

Here is the breakdown. I selected 6 testers for Somnidren-GH and 3 for the GHSR Stack.

Somnidren-GH

Necroticism
Vipersg123
bolt10
BigPHusers11
EasyEJL
pembroke3355

GHSR Stack (Somnidren-GH + ZMK)

Hank Vangut
TripDog
johnyq

Everyone please send me your complete mailing info via PM and please post up links to your logs here in this thread so we can find it easily.

Reps to you all (when I recharge) for your support and interest!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damnit, shoulda applied..lol

Drum roll please!!!

and the testers are

BONUS!

EVERYONE​

Here is the breakdown. I selected 6 testers for Somnidren-GH and 3 for the GHSR Stack.

Somnidren-GH

Necroticism
Vipersg123
bolt10
BigPHusers11
EasyEJL
pembroke3355

Hank Vangut
TripDog
johnyq

Everyone please send me your complete mailing info via PM and please post up links to your logs here in this thread so we can find it easily.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice...before i send my info i was wonderin how long do u think itll take to ship out? i ask bc im here at school til the 13th and if its gonna take longer than that ill use my home address...

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
nice...before i send my info i was wonderin how long do u think itll take to ship out? i ask bc im here at school til the 13th and if its gonna take longer than that ill use my home address...
If you get your info right over it will most likely ship in 24-48 hours. You should have it by this time next week at the very latest. We try to ship it faster than that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you get your info right over it will most likely ship in 24-48 hours. You should have it by this time next week at the very latest. We try to ship it faster than that.
thanks a ton..ill send the info in a sec yeaaaaaaaaaa i cant wait

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Drum roll please!!!

and the testers are

BONUS!

EVERYONE​

Somnidren-GH

Necroticism
Vipersg123
bolt10
BigPHusers11
EasyEJL
pembroke3355

Hank Vangut
TripDog
johnyq

Very awesome yet very sad at the same time:sad: Can a brother get some MVP?

Congrats to all of the lucky bastards:rant::lol:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
congrats to all who applied! :dance:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:woohoo: I'm still going to log it as the stack if you don't mind, and provide the ZMK myself :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
:rant: I was just bout to get in my stuff, I didn't even see the thread til this morning :ntome:
I'm sorry man. I'll let you know if anyone opts out. (But I'm not sure why they would :fool2:) You never know.

We will be doing a second round shortly so stay tuned.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
- Age = 21

- Sex = yes please...I mean Male

- Training Experience (please be detailed) = Seriously training for 2+ years, I have a 5 on 2 off routine
Monday - Chest/Triceps
Tuesday - Back/Biceps
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Biceps/Triceps

- Current Supplements (please list all product names) = Xtend, Kwick Karb, ON 100%, Bulk Beta-Alanine...I am also currently on Drive and R4W, but those will be finished up in the next couple of days.

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs = Humira, Mercaptopurine (might have spelled it wrong), Pentasa

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed) = Yes, I have had Crohn's Disease since I was 13. It is an auto-immune disorder which causes inflammation in the intestines.

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews =
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78986-getting-ready-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77096-nosnmiveins-drive-get.html

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) =
I used to be a heavy sleeper, could fall asleep even if I drank 10 cups of coffee. But lately (past month) I cant fall asleep for anything. I'm at school and between my puppy and gf I dont go out late or anything, but I still cant fall asleep till about 1 or 2am and then have to get up for class at 7am. I feel drained all day until I take whatever PWO supp I'm taking at that time. I've never had the opportunity to try any supplement like these 2 and would love to give them a run....bottom line...I NEED SLEEP (pecially with finals sneeking up)