Growth Hormone Sleep & Recovery Stack!
We will be selecting 2 testers for the GHSR Stack and 2 for Somnidren-GH to be tested as a stand alone.
Somnidren-GH Write Up and FAQ are Below….Please read them first to see if this applies to you.
ZMK Write up is here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...zmk-write.html
We are asking that all logs are complete including workout content and logger posts a minimum of 5 days per week.
Weightlifters/bodybuilders/endurance athletes, men and women are all welcome to apply. Please respond to this thread with your testing information.
Everyone please apply via this thread.
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must not have any medical conditions or using any prescription drugs.
- Must live in the U.S. or Military APO/FPO (if we get a good enough international app we may consider it)
- Must have weight lifting, bodybuilding, endurance sports or power lifting experience. IE you go to the gym.
- Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least five days per week, daily would be ideal. Workouts must be included.
- Must not be testing or using any other supplements that would otherwise skew the results of this trial. (NO Sleep, GH or ZMA type of products)
- Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients
- Sex - M or F
- Training Experience (please be detailed)
- Current Supplements (please list all product names)
- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)
- Links to Past Logs & Reviews
- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
- Last but not least have some fun in your logs!
Please respond via this thread or with all required testing info. We will PM you if you are selected to get your mailing information. Ask any questions in this thread! Thanks for your interest!
Testers will be chosen No Later Than Friday 11-30-07 so time is of the essence!
We may choose earlier if qualified applicants get in before then.