Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
didnt read the thread huh?..haha...they picked already bro...

- Age = 21

- Sex = yes please...I mean Male

- Training Experience (please be detailed) = Seriously training for 2+ years, I have a 5 on 2 off routine
Monday - Chest/Triceps
Tuesday - Back/Biceps
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Biceps/Triceps

- Current Supplements (please list all product names) = Xtend, Kwick Karb, ON 100%, Bulk Beta-Alanine...I am also currently on Drive and R4W, but those will be finished up in the next couple of days.

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs = Humira, Mercaptopurine (might have spelled it wrong), Pentasa

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed) = Yes, I have had Crohn's Disease since I was 13. It is an auto-immune disorder which causes inflammation in the intestines.

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews =
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78986-getting-ready-4-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/77096-nosnmiveins-drive-get.html

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) =
I used to be a heavy sleeper, could fall asleep even if I drank 10 cups of coffee. But lately (past month) I cant fall asleep for anything. I'm at school and between my puppy and gf I dont go out late or anything, but I still cant fall asleep till about 1 or 2am and then have to get up for class at 7am. I feel drained all day until I take whatever PWO supp I'm taking at that time. I've never had the opportunity to try any supplement like these 2 and would love to give them a run....bottom line...I NEED SLEEP (pecially with finals sneeking up)

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
thank you MST...links are up and PM has been sent..

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
- Age- 20

- Sex - M

- Training Experience (please be detailed) Have played sports all throughout my childhood, up until I graduated from high school last year. Very rarely lifted weights, up until this past May. Stacked a few BSN products and went from 190 - 205 in almost 2 months.

- Current Supplements (please list all product names)-
None at the moment. Was gonna purchase some ZMK as a support supp for my next cycle.

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs- None.

- Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions including but not limited to those listed in the product warning? (please be detailed)- No.

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews - I haven't had the opportunity to log anything yet, but definitely plan on it.

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)-
Well, I usually go to bed at about 5am and wake up around 11am or 12pm. I can never get a normal night's sleep. Plus, the multivitamin benefits of ZMK make the whole product seem like quite a bargain. I was gonna order some MVP 365 and ZMK for my multi during my upcoming cycle.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn. Forget my post, I guess. I didn't read through the whole entire thread. I got quite excited when I saw that ZMK was being given away.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Forget my post, I guess. I didn't read through the whole entire thread. I got quite excited when I saw that ZMK was being given away.

No sweat man, we'll be doing a seperate ZMK testing shortly.

Thanks for the interest!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha, i just ordered somnidren gh, zmk, mvp and cordygen anyways with the 40% off sale. guess i get 2 bottles of somnidren :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Attention Testers

I wasn't totally clear on what we are looking for in these logs. We do not want just sleep logs. These logs should be workout logs so we can measure the supplements effects on your overall training. Since Somnidren-GH is much more than just a sleep product we would like you to post as if it were your training log.

Please post your workouts as we are looking for S-GH's (and ZMK) effects on overall strength and recovery (cumulative) and how it applies to you training and physique over the course of 20-30 days. I'd like to see you post anything you feel pertinent to the product(s) including

speed of effect
sleep quality
dreams
mood
fat loss (cumulative over the log)
lean mass gains (cumulative over the log)
overall recovery (cumulative)
strength gains
side effects

We sent a letter in each tester pack with instructions on dosing as well.

Thanks you all! Your help is truly appreciated.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
Can you have testers put links to their logs in here? PLEASE! this looks awesome though.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Can you have testers put links to their logs in here? PLEASE! this looks awesome though.

Thats the plan my man ;) it should be nice and easy to find them.

Have a good night

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn.....wish i saw this sooner!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice i cant wait till i get this in the mail.....i wanna thank u again for the oppurtunity and i was already gonna do it as a work out log so no problem there!!!! ill post a link to my log wen i get my package

scrappydog

Awards
I ordered straight from MST and got it the other night.
Great stuff. I used less than the recomended dose, a little more than half a serving and I really liked it.
Got the gaba tingle, fell asleep fast. I did wake up slightly groggy at first but then I was fine. Also, I should have taken it earlier. I took at 10pm and wake up 5:20 so I should probably take it at 9 or 930. But I liked this formula a lot.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm travelling, but have my existing somnidren + zmk with me, and will start a log :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm travelling, but have my existing somnidren + zmk with me, and will start a log :)
How is the rain treating you? I shoveled 12 inches of snow yesterday and then I wake up to see nothing but a flood in my yard from the rain and melted snow I just shoveled. I bet you miss Tampa already :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is the rain treating you? I shoveled 12 inches of snow yesterday and then I wake up to see nothing but a flood in my yard from the rain and melted snow I just shoveled. I bet you miss Tampa already :D
Luckily i'm not in the pacicfic northwest yet. I'm in Anaheim today + tomorrow... Tomorrow nite i'll fly into Seattle

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Luckily i'm not in the pacicfic northwest yet. I'm in Anaheim today + tomorrow... Tomorrow nite i'll fly into Seattle
Saved by California sun!

I'm sure the weather in Seattle will still suck on Wednesday! ;)

Have a great trip Easy!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
fock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i had seen this sooner ! it was on the 3 days i was out of town!!!!!! when will it be at nutraplanet?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
fock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wish i had seen this sooner ! it was on the 3 days i was out of town!!!!!! when will it be at nutraplanet?

It is in their warehouse as we speak. :woohoo: It should be loaded soon depending on how slammed they are. Thanks for the interest.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
package received at the post office...now if they get it to the school mail room tomorrow....itll be mine!!! and then ill post up a log

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Testers will be announced tonight!

This thread is closed to new applicants................................You snooze you lose ;)
DAMN ITTT!!! i missed this ! i really wanted to log this to!
:sad: i think im gonna cry that i missed this offer!!