I can't stand it.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. hmmm...sounds logical...I will give it a shot. Thanks for the advice millenium! Do you recommend any particular sleep aid...I hate the pills that make you groggy in the morning (Tyl PM, or anything you get from the doc)..do you think this ZMK will be strong enough in my case, or will that be best-suited for when I get my hunger under control?

2. Perfect!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drguitar78 View Post
    hmmm...sounds logical...I will give it a shot. Thanks for the advice millenium! Do you recommend any particular sleep aid...I hate the pills that make you groggy in the morning (Tyl PM, or anything you get from the doc)..do you think this ZMK will be strong enough in my case, or will that be best-suited for when I get my hunger under control?
    ZMK works wonders. It will help curb some of that hunger since it's giving you nutrients and most of us are really mineral deficient. It will also help keep you asleep much better than any of the OTC stuff without making you feel wasted in the morning.

4. Quote Originally Posted by milwood View Post
    Seriously! The avatars are off the hook! Now it's all the finest looking young ladies, the banana swallowers (is that what the banana cult is really all about???), or the cartoon characters. For awhile back then it was all horror characters like from Fangoria or something, like Bobo's evil clown. I think I'm gonna put like a picture of a plant or a tree or something in mine...

Oh, and good info Millennium! Nice to have you on the board!
    Yeah man, lol, especially the banana swallowers.
    Freedom means nothing here.

5. Oh, hell yeah! I'm on my 6th night or so of ZMK. I've changed my eating habits, no more food within 2 hours of sleep/ZMK ingestion, and I'm sleeping so deep. I normally only get 6 hours per night, due to work (I could sleep far more if I had time). I feel better on the same amount. Last night I crashed about 2 hours earlier than usual, and I feel AWESOME today. Normally an extra two hours is not sufficient to do much.

I likee!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Oh, hell yeah! I'm on my 6th night or so of ZMK. I've changed my eating habits, no more food within 2 hours of sleep/ZMK ingestion, and I'm sleeping so deep. I normally only get 6 hours per night, due to work (I could sleep far more if I had time). I feel better on the same amount. Last night I crashed about 2 hours earlier than usual, and I feel AWESOME today. Normally an extra two hours is not sufficient to do much.

I likee!
    Great feedback Poison! I think you will see some great results from these samll alterations.

7. last nite I took zmk with 1.5g of bulk powerfull + 500mg phenibut. that was some serious sleep. can't wait to try Somnidren-GH

8. I've come upon a strange problem: the pills surface is dry and powdery. It takes me a 12oz glass of water to get them down. This is resulting in me waking up an hour or two before I should, to piss. Then it's tough to go back down.

I can swallow 3 Orange Triads, 3 fish oil, a green tea, and a couple vitamin C in one gulp with 2-3 OZ of water, so it's not that I'm a baby. It's just something about that powdery surface which inevitably leaves the pill stuck in my throat, taking a couple gulps to get each one down.

9. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I've come upon a strange problem: the pills surface is dry and powdery. It takes me a 12oz glass of water to get them down. This is resulting in me waking up an hour or two before I should, to piss. Then it's tough to go back down.

I can swallow 3 Orange Triads, 3 fish oil, a green tea, and a couple vitamin C in one gulp with 2-3 OZ of water, so it's not that I'm a baby. It's just something about that powdery surface which inevitably leaves the pill stuck in my throat, taking a couple gulps to get each one down.
    Good news! they are chewable. if you noticed they are soft-pressed particularly for that reason

10. Ah-hah. I'll try it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I've come upon a strange problem: the pills surface is dry and powdery. It takes me a 12oz glass of water to get them down. This is resulting in me waking up an hour or two before I should, to piss. Then it's tough to go back down.

Although great care was taken in the manufacturing process they do still have a little residue on the tabs. Unfortunately the tabs couldn't be coated because one of the krebs intermediates was turning the tabs yellow upon coating. Therefore we opted to make them softer so they could be chewed. They are pretty chalky but it's a good option.

We are still toying around with the idea of 4-OOO capsules on the next run.

P.S. you should be ashamed for still swallowing triad! j/k
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 02:29 AM
  2. One gallon of milk- One hour... Can you do it?
    By hypo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 12:09 PM
  3. deca can i extend it w/npp ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 09:24 PM
  4. First cycle - can I do it like this?
    By magicjonson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. Replies: 8