• Established
Somnidren-GH! Coming Soon!

Here is a look at what's coming up!

This is a product that I'm very excited about! :head:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dude! You can't do that... wait you just did.... How dare you post this and leave us all drooling on the keyboard (atleast I am). Please do share some info.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Would this just happen to have Gaba and L-Tryptophan in it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hope not. GABA blows IMO and L-Tryptophan... ehhh... I'm sure it's much more.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Gaba has treated me quite well. Never tried the Tryptophan, but its seems as if its back in circulation. I am going on a IF eat plan and I am going to make good use of a good GH boosting sleep like a baby supplement of some sort!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Gaba has treated me quite well. Never tried the Tryptophan, but its seems as if its back in circulation. I am going on a IF eat plan and I am going to make good use of a good GH boosting sleep like a baby supplement of some sort!
I guess it works for some people... Nothing beats GHB though... but anyway... before I incriminate myself... lol.

When combined with other supplements it has been shown to work more effectively (ex. GABA + 5HTP), so I suppose the GABA + L-Trypto would work ok. Picamilon has had a lot of great success over the longterm (GABA bonded to niacin). I don't know what's in this stuff so I can't even make an opinion.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to hear more........

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Would love to hear more........
For the intended purposes of this product there "IS" GABA in it and it works incredibly well. Picamilon wasn't an option because it can raise blood sugar levels slightly (due to the niacin) in some which elicits an insulin response which kills GH through somatostatin production.

This is a formula to specifically increase somatotropin while inhibiting somatostatin for maximum sustained effects.

Tryptophan and 5-HTP were left out because they aren't needed in this product.

This is synergy at its best in my opinion.

I'll keep you fellas posted!

Thanks!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang quite a few nice products from MST we are waiting on to release now :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this does look rather interesting

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
dang quite a few nice products from MST we are waiting on to release now :)
We do have a real powerhouse endurance product on the way as well! It will be the best on the market bar none! Once I know more I'll spill a few beans! Can you say "Second Wind"?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We do have a real powerhouse endurance product on the way as well! It will be the best on the market bar none! Once I know more I'll spill a few beans! Can you say "Second Wind"?
Spilling a few beans and second wind are too close together in that paragraph ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Spilling a few beans and second wind are too close together in that paragraph ;)
I had some frijoles negros not long ago and I'm going on my fifth wind. God, I feel sorry for the computer seat. :fart:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Second Wind is definately in the cards for me. I can't wait to get 3 months worth of build up of this stuff in my system. My endurance is really coming on and all I am doing right now is Poseidon. I have a nice little stock of AN supps but I am saving them for hard, hard times.

I can't wait to stock up on MST stuff next. They have much of what I need.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm missing something... what is this 'second wind' business?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm missing something... what is this 'second wind' business?
An incredible endurance product we have in formulation. I can't give anything away quite yet, but; I think it will be received quite well :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Will this give better sleep quality than GHB? Can it be used continuously?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, my!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
**** tease
:D

Will this give better sleep quality than GHB? Can it be used continuously?
In my opinion nothing will give better sleep quality than GHB and any product that claims to is a lying. :) Somnidren-GH is about as close as we could get but does have a few added benefits compared to GHB.

#1. Somnidren-GH has a somatostatin inhibiting complex in it so somatotropin can stay active longer before being metabolized. This wasn't easy since there are few compounds that can achieve this.

#2. Somnidren-GH is not physically addictive and can be used long term without physiological or psychological dependance.

#3. Somnidren-GH provides a more stabilized mood for up to 16 hours after dosing. Once this wears off there is no crash, withdrawal or craving.

#4. There are zero harmful ingredients or pharmaceutical hybrids with ambiguous names or profiles. This is an all natural formula with no artificial anything except for a super tiny amount of sucralose.

Now, I will say that Somnidren-GH and ZMK stacked will knock you out to where bad, bad things could occur without your knowledge.:jaw: It can give you that "loss of time" feeling (not advised if you have crazy roommates with video cameras)

Oh, my!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!
Thanks man! We feel the same way about you! (in a non ghey whey) ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Holy COW! I love this company and it's reps! I love the diligence and honesty around here. You guys have some KILLER products coming out. I can't wait to try this one. I'm a huge fan of all your upcoming products.

Are all 3 of your new products going to be released at or around the same time? (MVP-365, ZMK, Somnidren-GH)

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you this about MST stuff- one dose of Cordygen5 and Carnage absolutely blew my mind. The only way I could describe it is that it was as if I grew a second set of lungs. Oh man, I am going to put this stuff to the test it was made for!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shred XS Hardcore was almost too hardcore for me :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Are all 3 of your new products going to be released at or around the same time? (MVP-365, ZMK, Somnidren-GH)
Pretty close. The MVP-365 & ZMK will be launched simultaneously in about a week and a half on our site. It will end up here at NP and other vendors shortly thereafter. The Somnidren-GH will be another 4 weeks until completion so let's say it's five weeks out to be safe.

I'll keep you posted in this thread if there are any changes.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Pretty close. The MVP-365 & ZMK will be launched simultaneously in about a week and a half on our site. It will end up here at NP and other vendors shortly thereafter. The Somnidren-GH will be another 4 weeks until completion so let's say it's five weeks out to be safe.

I'll keep you posted in this thread if there are any changes.
Awesome. This is much appreciated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...I'll keep you posted in this thread if there are any changes.
Somehow, your announcement of Somnidren-GH was a relief, rather than a surprise! You are exploiting an existing solid tradition of high-profile innovative products. It is an understatement to say I am looking forward to further details regarding the product(s). Keep this up!

Fire911

Awards
Matt this is awesome we cant wait for this product to be released.

As for the C5 it really is paying off during the grueling Fire Dept. workouts that are now mandatory (cross fit based).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you know that just reminds me, when I bought a bottle of Cordygen5 and tried it, I didn't notice anything special. Funny tho, I noticed stopping taking it. I guess the endurance gains crept up on me, but boy stopping taking it was a pretty fast dropoff. I need to figure out which supplements I really need to take (and can afford to take) as staples.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
you know that just reminds me, when I bought a bottle of Cordygen5 and tried it, I didn't notice anything special. Funny tho, I noticed stopping taking it. I guess the endurance gains crept up on me, but boy stopping taking it was a pretty fast dropoff. I need to figure out which supplements I really need to take (and can afford to take) as staples.

Yeah, the endurance and O2 utilization gains can sneak up on some people. Most people (but not all) feel it from dose #1 especially in their cardio and it peaks on about the 4th to 10th consecutive dose. It usually takes 3-5 days off of Cordygen5 to see the endurance fade.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Matt this is awesome we cant wait for this product to be released.

As for the C5 it really is paying off during the grueling Fire Dept. workouts that are now mandatory (cross fit based).
I'm glad the C5 is helping out. At least it will help you feel like the workout didn't kick your butt as hard.

The Somnidren-GH is going to be hot! At nearly 6 grams of "active ingredient" per serving it smokes the competition (not that it really has competition).

Thanks man!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Easy,

I felt the C5 instantly. The difference between 2 weighted climbs was enormous. Now I am the same as you as I need my staple supplements. Its slowly becoming to seem as if MST and Nimbus are going to become my staple companies with MSTs MVP/ZMK, C5, Carnage, and S-GH with Poseidon backing it all up.

AN with their Drive/RPM and PAL with their goodies will be my specialty supplements used for the right time and place.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my overall endurance is so low, I really didn't notice a 5% or 10% boost that easily :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I guess my overall endurance is so low, I really didn't notice a 5% or 10% boost that easily :)
Your endurance is low? :think: With all that cardio you do? I have a hard time believing that. :D I always thought you had great endurance.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm yeah, true. It seems low when I look at some of the things other people do like mountain climbing, etc. Today was a good hour of cardio again too. Then again, until my trip to hawaii I hadn't really done much in the way of "natural" outdoor activities in a while. Florida does kind of suck that way, you spend half the year too hot and humid to enjoy the outdoors for anything other than swimming :)

What I proably need to do come jan or so is take a month of supplements altogether and then start on just what I currently believe as should be in my "staples" cabinet. Maybe i'll make being a company rep for someone by then, it would make my list of what i'd think are staples cheaper :D

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
:D

In my opinion nothing will give better sleep quality than GHB and any product that claims to is a lying. :) Somnidren-GH is about as close as we could get but does have a few added benefits compared to GHB.

#1. Somnidren-GH has a somatostatin inhibiting complex in it so somatotropin can stay active longer before being metabolized. This wasn't easy since there are few compounds that can achieve this.

#2. Somnidren-GH is not physically addictive and can be used long term without physiological or psychological dependance.

#3. Somnidren-GH provides a more stabilized mood for up to 16 hours after dosing. Once this wears off there is no crash, withdrawal or craving.

#4. There are zero harmful ingredients or pharmaceutical hybrids with ambiguous names or profiles. This is an all natural formula with no artificial anything except for a super tiny amount of sucralose.

Now, I will say that Somnidren-GH and ZMK stacked will knock you out to where bad, bad things could occur without your knowledge.:jaw: It can give you that "loss of time" feeling (not advised if you have crazy roommates with video cameras)

Thanks man! We feel the same way about you! (in a non ghey whey) ;)
This is very honest and I can tell that you don't B.S. about your products. This is how reps should be. I havent tried any of your products, but when this comes out, I am going to order some for sure!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hyde, you should try some of the others as well, a great product line, and great staff too

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
hyde, you should try some of the others as well, a great product line, and great staff too
I was just looking at their line at Nutra and my mouth was watering. I don't know how I missed these products! Now I need to convince my wife that I NEED more supps :box:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I was just looking at their line at Nutra and my mouth was watering. I don't know how I missed these products! Now I need to convince my wife that I NEED more supps :box:
Thanks a lot for the interest Hyde12. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
You guys have a lot of stuff out. It would be cool if you could offer a trial box that contained a couple of trials of each of your products.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
You guys have a lot of stuff out. It would be cool if you could offer a trial box that contained a couple of trials of each of your products.
Send an email over to [email protected] with your screen name included and we'll get you hooked up with a sample pack.

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just nobody quote any posts with "GHB" in them anymore. I miss it so.