WTF? Somnidren-GH! Coming Soon!

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
:D True. The box is a nice marketing touch!

Note to self: package Ragnarok with cardboard sword and shield..............
Do that and I'll end up poking my eye out and suing you guys for 500 grand. The trial will stretch on and on because I'll manage to continuously injure myself with your cardboard sword and file new claims. Eventually we'll settle out of court for a year's supply of MST prods.

Despite all of that, I intend to walk away thinking my dignity is still intact.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had really really really been hoping to see the tub when I got home today :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:D True. The box is a nice marketing touch!

Note to self: package Ragnarok with cardboard sword and shield..............
its not just a marketing touch, its probably good for 2 pounds of added gains just by itself.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Do that and I'll end up poking my eye out and suing you guys for 500 grand. The trial will stretch on and on because I'll manage to continuously injure myself with your cardboard sword and file new claims. Eventually we'll settle out of court for a year's supply of MST prods.

Despite all of that, I intend to walk away thinking my dignity is still intact.
Well that puts a damper on a fantastic idea. Way to blow it for everybody! :D I was sure cardboard swords and shields were the next big thing! :ntome:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if the pre-orders of Somnidren have shipped yet?

Mr.50

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if the pre-orders of Somnidren have shipped yet?

Mr.50
Some left Friday, some left yesterday and the remainder of pre-sale orders will ship Tuesday (because the P.O. is observing Veteran's day Monday) via priority mail. Worst case scenerio you'll have it on Thursday or Friday at the absolute latest.

Thanks to everyone for their patience!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The remainder of the pre-sale orders did indeed leave today. All pre-sale orders were shipped via priority mail! Look for them in your mailbox very shortly.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated! You guys are going to love this stuff!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
ETA for the planet? 7 days or so?

I wish I could give you a firm date. I would say 10-14 days to be safe. Shipping from west coast to east coast takes a little while and it will take NP a little bit to inventory it and load it to their site.

I'll let you know when I know more.

Thanks!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have recently become a member of the MST supplement believers. After trying your sleep aid ZMK and enjoyed it greatly, I bought some Ragnarok and have used it for the past three weeks and truely like it! But now this! I cannot wait to get my hands on Somnidren-GH!

Keep up the good work MST!

I wish I could give you a firm date. I would say 10-14 days to be safe. Shipping from west coast to east coast takes a little while and it will take NP a little bit to inventory it and load it to their site.

I'll let you know when I know more.

Thanks!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I have recently become a member of the MST supplement believers. After trying your sleep aid ZMK and enjoyed it greatly, I bought some Ragnarok and have used it for the past three weeks and truely like it! But now this! I cannot wait to get my hands on Somnidren-GH!

Thanks for your support Mathew. We really appreciate it!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

nice!! :cool:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Any comments on the addiction/withdrawal/tolerance potential of continuous or intermittent phenibut use?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Any comments on the addiction/withdrawal/tolerance potential of continuous or intermittent phenibut use?
Yeah, it could be a potential problem if the amount of phenibut was jacked through the roof. Fortunately we formulated with that in mind and only included a smaller, synergistic amount of phenibut for fast action and potentiation of the gaba.

Receptor site down regulation and tolerance build up with continual use of larger amounts of phenibut is certainly a problem and many phenibut users will attest to this.

Of the three issues mentioned (addiction/withdrawal/tolerance) the only one applicable to Somnidren-GH would be tolerance. This is why we suggest taking it for no more than 20 nights on before taking a 5-7 night break. We also found that when consumed in a 5 night on and 2 night off split tolerance wasn't an issue.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I anticipated that but just wanted to get it verified. :)

Cool

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 somnidren questions :) is the little scoop supposed to be 6g or is it a tablespoon (5g) and I should have it be well rounded to reach 6g? and should I be just dumping on tongue or is putting it in water with poseidon or swell ok?

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
2 somnidren questions :) is the little scoop supposed to be 6g or is it a tablespoon (5g) and I should have it be well rounded to reach 6g? and should I be just dumping on tongue or is putting it in water with poseidon or swell ok?
I'll let Millennium 1 answer the first part as honestly not sure. I just scoop, mildly rounded and dump under the tongue. You can put it in water but only a few oz's. I prefer the under the tongue method as it kicks in faster ;) Millennium 1 is out the rest of the day I believe, sorry.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll let Millennium 1 answer the first part as honestly not sure. I just scoop, mildly rounded and dump under the tongue. You can put it in water but only a few oz's. I prefer the under the tongue method as it kicks in faster ;) Millennium 1 is out the rest of the day I believe, sorry.
ah ok. I did a flat scoop, and mixed it in with water last nite. It gave me pretty fast "body" drowsiness, but for whatever reason mentally I just couldn't stop. I had taken a mucinex-d just an hour before, so it may have been that. I'll try it drier under the tongue tonite :) it smells nice for sure :D

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
ah ok. I did a flat scoop, and mixed it in with water last nite. It gave me pretty fast "body" drowsiness, but for whatever reason mentally I just couldn't stop. I had taken a mucinex-d just an hour before, so it may have been that. I'll try it drier under the tongue tonite :) it smells nice for sure :D
You should get some nice tingles this way ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Easy,

The little blue scoop can be slightly rounded. (just not completely leveled off) This will be 6 grams. The weight and density of the powder is slightly finer than the alpha batch. Use the scoop slightly rounded and you are golden.

I do not recommend taking it or mixing it with Poseidon or Swell unless smaller doses of these are consumed. Poseidon may have too much B-vitamin (specifically b-12) content for some people in the evening and could keep you from winding down mentally and physically. Somnidren-GH will work much more effectively when taken alone or with ZMK.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is possible to get it down with no water :) we'll see how it works out :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Figured I'd post this here too!

I thought I'd post this here too.

There have been a few questions regarding the best way to mix Somnidren-GH. The label instructions aren't clear on how much water to use.

1. We suggest mixing one 6 gram serving of Somnidren-GH in no more than 4 ounces of water. Mixing with a spoon and then drinking on an empty stomach.

2. For faster action you may mix Somnidren-GH with one (1) ounce of cold water and hold (swishing a little) in your mouth for 15-30 seconds before swallowing.

3. A third route is sublingual dosing where the 6 gram serving (you may do a half serving (3 grams X 2) at a time for ease) is held under the tongue until dissolved. For those who aren't comfortable with dry powder in their mouth check into suggestion number 2.

Thanks again for everyone's support! :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hit us back with some Somnidren-GH feedback if you guys get a chance.

We will be looking for testers in the very near future too! Keep an eye out for the testers thread!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely get enhanced dreams. It seems to work better as well if you try to go to sleep closer to taking it. I had a problem a few nights where for whatever reasons I ended up staying awake for maybe 2 hrs after taking it, it was actually harder to go to sleep. Taken and then being in bed withing 15 minutes, i'm out nice and fast, and sleep really well through the nite. The dreams tho, I can't recall having this many dreams in years. I'm having a good 4-5 vivid dreams a night

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Definitely get enhanced dreams. It seems to work better as well if you try to go to sleep closer to taking it. I had a problem a few nights where for whatever reasons I ended up staying awake for maybe 2 hrs after taking it, it was actually harder to go to sleep. Taken and then being in bed withing 15 minutes, i'm out nice and fast, and sleep really well through the nite. The dreams tho, I can't recall having this many dreams in years. I'm having a good 4-5 vivid dreams a night
Great feedback Easy! In the beginning I had a couple of nights where it didn't seem to kick in fast. I dosed it in (too much) water a little too close to food (I think) plus I forgot to remove outside stimulus (wicked TV :D) and was awake for longer than expected. When I did get to sleep I slept great though.

I also find that if I take it and go to bed within 15-30 minutes with eliminating distractions that I crash much faster and harder.

Thanks!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1 - I emailed you guys about a sample... hopefully I can get one to try!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
M1 - I emailed you guys about a sample... hopefully I can get one to try!
As a matter of fact your sample is slated to leave today. :)

Thanks again for the interest! Let me know what you think.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add that i've had not just morning wood, but wood every time i've woken up during the nite to use the bathroom

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I should add that i've had not just morning wood, but wood every time i've woken up during the nite to use the bathroom
That's some serious wood! :duel: :D

This is quite common with many users. :thumbsup:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Update!

Somnidren-GH should be in the Planet's warehouse on Thursday or Friday and loaded shortly thereafter! :woohoo:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren-GH just hit NP's warehouse this morning. Let's give the guys a few days to get it loaded up cause I know they are slammed.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Cart is waiting on this one.

I can't wait to try sub lingual absorption, does it taste like arse?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Cart is waiting on this one.

I can't wait to try sub lingual absorption, does it taste like arse?
Honestly, no. I haven't seen anybody complain about the taste, yet. It doesn't taste like candy per se, but it's not bad in the least. It definitely tastes like citrus. Tastes similar to AEN's Steel Edge, if you've ever tried it.