WTF? Somnidren-GH! Coming Soon!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Any other formulas been in the works for a while now?

God, why can't I stop crying to the end of Star Wars episode III?

Honest to God, since I started supplementing with the right things, I've been able to experience life so much more in depth. There were times when I'd be too lethargic or confused to be emotional, but now it feels like I was looking at life with blinders. I love watching a good movie and spilling out tears. It feels f*in good.
    We have been working on a solid post workout product for sometime now. But I'm most excited about the new pre-workout/endurance mix coming up towards the first of the year.

We also have thyroid based stim free fat burner, a test booster, (another) oxygen utilization product.....ahh I can't give them all away yet!

Episode III was a good movie!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

And I had a crazy dream last night... my sleep was bomb. ZMK WORKS! My dreams were already nuts, but now they seem to be longer. I had a dream that I was on a large airplane and it I was some kind of rookie sky marshal, but by the way people were talking to me it seemed as if I already was well respected. I was on a plane and there were suspicions that the pilot and co-pilot were being 'silently' coerced to change course and land in hostile territory. There were a few unarmed, under-cover agents on the plane (me being one of them) and the only shot that we had was to get the only gun in a small lockbox right after the cockpit door was open. If the lockbox was opened, it'd trigger an alarm and lock the cockpit doors irreversibly. Terrorists were already inside.
    I was told just to keep the passengers safe in coach class, but while the operation went down, there was an immediate problem. As soon as the door opened, it was confirmed that the pilots were being held captive and all hell broke loose. My partner screamed out, "the lock box!!!!!"... and I bolted for it as there were struggles to keep the terrorists from getting to it. It wouldn't open so I smashed the box against the wall and a small pistol fell out. I grabbed it and took control and reacted in a manner of total agency protocol (watching every corner, keeping all targets in range, etc). I walked into the cockpit, which was a very large room unlike any small aircraft. I yelled, "HANDS IN THE AIR! SHOW ME THOSE HANDS! You, out from under the table! Get your hands in the air! Proceed towards the others! MOVE!"

I secured the situation with absolute stronghold. Then all of a sudden, the subtle vibrations of slight in flight turbulence stopped. The windows in the cockpit rolled up and all the doors and exits opened. I was in the inside of a fake aircraft inside of a hangar. The gun was loaded with blanks as well I was told. Everyone started clapping.

I assume this was a test simulation for some anti-terrorism government agency. The dream was intense and I'd do it all over again any night!
    Freedom means nothing here.

3. Senior Member
    Answers

And I had a crazy dream last night... my sleep was bomb. ZMK WORKS! My dreams were already nuts, but now they seem to be longer. I had a dream that I was on a large airplane and it I was some kind of rookie sky marshal, but by the way people were talking to me it seemed as if I already was well respected. I was on a plane and there were suspicions that the pilot and co-pilot were being 'silently' coerced to change course and land in hostile territory. There were a few unarmed, under-cover agents on the plane (me being one of them) and the only shot that we had was to get the only gun in a small lockbox right after the cockpit door was open. If the lockbox was opened, it'd trigger an alarm and lock the cockpit doors irreversibly. Terrorists were already inside.
    I was told just to keep the passengers safe in coach class, but while the operation went down, there was an immediate problem. As soon as the door opened, it was confirmed that the pilots were being held captive and all hell broke loose. My partner screamed out, "the lock box!!!!!"... and I bolted for it as there were struggles to keep the terrorists from getting to it. It wouldn't open so I smashed the box against the wall and a small pistol fell out. I grabbed it and took control and reacted in a manner of total agency protocol (watching every corner, keeping all targets in range, etc). I walked into the cockpit, which was a very large room unlike any small aircraft. I yelled, "HANDS IN THE AIR! SHOW ME THOSE HANDS! You, out from under the table! Get your hands in the air! Proceed towards the others! MOVE!"

I secured the situation with absolute stronghold. Then all of a sudden, the subtle vibrations of slight in flight turbulence stopped. The windows in the cockpit rolled up and all the doors and exits opened. I was in the inside of a fake aircraft inside of a hangar. The gun was loaded with blanks as well I was told. Everyone started clapping.

I assume this was a test simulation for some anti-terrorism government agency. The dream was intense and I'd do it all over again any night!
    That's an awesome dream! Perhaps that will be a recurring theme and you can go on nightly missions!

•   

4. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
    We have been working on a solid post workout product for sometime now. But I'm most excited about the new pre-workout/endurance mix coming up towards the first of the year.

We also have thyroid based stim free fat burner, a test booster, (another) oxygen utilization product.....ahh I can't give them all away yet! ...
    Truly exciting prospects. Looks like you might need more reps to cover all those products when they hit the market
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Truly exciting prospects. Looks like you might need more reps to cover all those products when they hit the market

6. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown;
    Nice to see you around again, man. MST is definitely up to something cool!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Damn this thread has some good info in it.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-

8. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nice to see you around again, man. MST is definitely up to something cool!
    thanks, I don't make it over here enough. I am very proud to be part of MST. I can't wait for some of the products in the works now. I also can't wait to get this product. I tested one of the formulas months ago and loved it then. I am really excited about on a nice weekend to do ZMK and Somnidren. Talk about getting some z's

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

God, why can't I stop crying to the end of Star Wars episode III? I love watching a good movie and spilling out tears. It feels f*in good.

Quoted for posterity. You're done.

10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Bwaahaa, lol! Awesome!

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Quoted for posterity. You're done.

lol.... Shizzzz

12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

What are you supplementing with which is helping you so much?

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

What are you supplementing with which is helping you so much?
    Check out the link my friend. I have a killer adaptogen stack that does me WONDERS, awesome anti-oxidant stack from different anti-oxidant sources (estimated 40,000+ ORAC per day not including the Goji I drink), and an amazing test boosting/SERM/AI mimmetic stack.

On top of this, I only drink water and tea with stevia if any sweetener at all. When I eat, I eat in color (colorful fruits and veggies and great protein sources from whole foods).

14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Are we still on target to be shipping this upcoming week?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

15. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm not sure if NP has ordered it yet (have to wait for Matt to say) but bb.com has and it should arrive early this week! :headbang:

edit: 500 post. bam!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

16. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    I'm not sure if NP has ordered it yet (have to wait for Matt to say) but bb.com has and it should arrive early this week! :headbang:

edit: 500 post. bam!
    NP has also place an order

17. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I ordered directly from MST to get it fastest
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

18. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I ordered directly from MST to get it fastest
    Smart man I can't wait to get some more.

19. Senior Member
    Answers

Hey Easy! Everything looks to be on schedule! We will be shipping this week for sure. Those who took advantage of the pre-sale will have their orders shipped before anyone else and most likely priority mailed

I'll update this thread the second they leave!

20. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

sweet!
    This space for rent

21. Jet
    Answers

sweet!
    Can't wait to hear your impressions Easy

22. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I reposted the write-up and it will be a sticky soon.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...mnidre-gh.html

23. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    Thanks man! Nice job!

24. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    BTW Your new avi looks great!

25. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    BTW Your new avi looks great!
    You flirtin with me

No prob on the write-up. I like to keep things tidy and easy for people to find

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, that clown is f*in ripped to shreds.

Let me ask something...
    I am not a huge fan of MRI and the other GNC exclusive products, etc... but that Black Powder seems interesting. It has 40 servings and would last about 2 months or more from dosing it pre-workout. I'm wondering what you guys think of it at a glance (ingredients/value/efficacy).

27. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Let me ask something...
    I am not a huge fan of MRI and the other GNC exclusive products, etc... but that Black Powder seems interesting. It has 40 servings and would last about 2 months or more from dosing it pre-workout. I'm wondering what you guys think of it at a glance (ingredients/value/efficacy).
    Put the ingredient label next to Ragnaroks and you have my answer

28. Senior Member
    Answers

Let me ask something...
    To be honest the science isn't anything spectacular but the efficacy is ok if you are looking primarily for a straight NO product. I think if it were priced more affordably (like $22.99-$32.99) it would be worth it.

I will point out that black powder only has 7702mg of active ingredients per serving. Ragnarok has 40% more active ingredient per serving.

Black Powder = 308.08 grams of active ingredients per container
    Ragnarok = 516.80 grams of active ingredients per container

Black powder looks to have between 1mg-500mg of BA per serving.
    Ragnarok has between 1700-2000mg per serving

Black Powder looks to have less than 1gram of creatine per serving
    Ragnarok has 4.5 grams from superior sources.

You make the call but I don't see any comparison.

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

The most interesting part about Black Powder is the box.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

30. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    True. The box is a nice marketing touch!

Note to self: package Ragnarok with cardboard sword and shield..............

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Do that and I'll end up poking my eye out and suing you guys for 500 grand. The trial will stretch on and on because I'll manage to continuously injure myself with your cardboard sword and file new claims. Eventually we'll settle out of court for a year's supply of MST prods.

Despite all of that, I intend to walk away thinking my dignity is still intact.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge

32. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I had really really really been hoping to see the tub when I got home today
    This space for rent

33. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

its not just a marketing touch, its probably good for 2 pounds of added gains just by itself.
    This space for rent

34. Senior Member
    Answers

LOL!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

35. Senior Member
    Answers

Do that and I'll end up poking my eye out and suing you guys for 500 grand. The trial will stretch on and on because I'll manage to continuously injure myself with your cardboard sword and file new claims. Eventually we'll settle out of court for a year's supply of MST prods.

Despite all of that, I intend to walk away thinking my dignity is still intact.
    Well that puts a damper on a fantastic idea. Way to blow it for everybody! I was sure cardboard swords and shields were the next big thing!

36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Just wondering if the pre-orders of Somnidren have shipped yet?

Mr.50

37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

And samples?

38. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Just wondering if the pre-orders of Somnidren have shipped yet?

Mr.50
    Some left Friday, some left yesterday and the remainder of pre-sale orders will ship Tuesday (because the P.O. is observing Veteran's day Monday) via priority mail. Worst case scenerio you'll have it on Thursday or Friday at the absolute latest.

Thanks to everyone for their patience!

39. Senior Member
    Answers

And samples?
    Samples will be arriving and shipping on Tuesday!

40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Great!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Somnidren GH ULTRA!! NP Black Friday Sale....COME IN AND SEE
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 05:48 PM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 06:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 10:41 AM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 11:29 PM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon