WTF? Somnidren-GH! Coming Soon!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Holy COW! I love this company and it's reps! I love the diligence and honesty around here. You guys have some KILLER products coming out. I can't wait to try this one. I'm a huge fan of all your upcoming products.

    Are all 3 of your new products going to be released at or around the same time? (MVP-365, ZMK, Somnidren-GH)
    Freedom means nothing here.


  2. Let me tell you this about MST stuff- one dose of Cordygen5 and Carnage absolutely blew my mind. The only way I could describe it is that it was as if I grew a second set of lungs. Oh man, I am going to put this stuff to the test it was made for!
    •   
       


  3. Shred XS Hardcore was almost too hardcore for me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post

    Are all 3 of your new products going to be released at or around the same time? (MVP-365, ZMK, Somnidren-GH)
    Pretty close. The MVP-365 & ZMK will be launched simultaneously in about a week and a half on our site. It will end up here at NP and other vendors shortly thereafter. The Somnidren-GH will be another 4 weeks until completion so let's say it's five weeks out to be safe.

    I'll keep you posted in this thread if there are any changes.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Pretty close. The MVP-365 & ZMK will be launched simultaneously in about a week and a half on our site. It will end up here at NP and other vendors shortly thereafter. The Somnidren-GH will be another 4 weeks until completion so let's say it's five weeks out to be safe.

    I'll keep you posted in this thread if there are any changes.
    Awesome. This is much appreciated.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
    ...I'll keep you posted in this thread if there are any changes.
    Somehow, your announcement of Somnidren-GH was a relief, rather than a surprise! You are exploiting an existing solid tradition of high-profile innovative products. It is an understatement to say I am looking forward to further details regarding the product(s). Keep this up!

  7. Matt this is awesome we cant wait for this product to be released.

    As for the C5 it really is paying off during the grueling Fire Dept. workouts that are now mandatory (cross fit based).

  8. you know that just reminds me, when I bought a bottle of Cordygen5 and tried it, I didn't notice anything special. Funny tho, I noticed stopping taking it. I guess the endurance gains crept up on me, but boy stopping taking it was a pretty fast dropoff. I need to figure out which supplements I really need to take (and can afford to take) as staples.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you know that just reminds me, when I bought a bottle of Cordygen5 and tried it, I didn't notice anything special. Funny tho, I noticed stopping taking it. I guess the endurance gains crept up on me, but boy stopping taking it was a pretty fast dropoff. I need to figure out which supplements I really need to take (and can afford to take) as staples.

    Yeah, the endurance and O2 utilization gains can sneak up on some people. Most people (but not all) feel it from dose #1 especially in their cardio and it peaks on about the 4th to 10th consecutive dose. It usually takes 3-5 days off of Cordygen5 to see the endurance fade.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    Matt this is awesome we cant wait for this product to be released.

    As for the C5 it really is paying off during the grueling Fire Dept. workouts that are now mandatory (cross fit based).
    I'm glad the C5 is helping out. At least it will help you feel like the workout didn't kick your butt as hard.

    The Somnidren-GH is going to be hot! At nearly 6 grams of "active ingredient" per serving it smokes the competition (not that it really has competition).

    Thanks man!

  11. Easy,

    I felt the C5 instantly. The difference between 2 weighted climbs was enormous. Now I am the same as you as I need my staple supplements. Its slowly becoming to seem as if MST and Nimbus are going to become my staple companies with MSTs MVP/ZMK, C5, Carnage, and S-GH with Poseidon backing it all up.

    AN with their Drive/RPM and PAL with their goodies will be my specialty supplements used for the right time and place.

  12. I guess my overall endurance is so low, I really didn't notice a 5% or 10% boost that easily

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I guess my overall endurance is so low, I really didn't notice a 5% or 10% boost that easily
    Your endurance is low? With all that cardio you do? I have a hard time believing that. I always thought you had great endurance.

  14. Hmm yeah, true. It seems low when I look at some of the things other people do like mountain climbing, etc. Today was a good hour of cardio again too. Then again, until my trip to hawaii I hadn't really done much in the way of "natural" outdoor activities in a while. Florida does kind of suck that way, you spend half the year too hot and humid to enjoy the outdoors for anything other than swimming

    What I proably need to do come jan or so is take a month of supplements altogether and then start on just what I currently believe as should be in my "staples" cabinet. Maybe i'll make being a company rep for someone by then, it would make my list of what i'd think are staples cheaper

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post




    In my opinion nothing will give better sleep quality than GHB and any product that claims to is a lying. Somnidren-GH is about as close as we could get but does have a few added benefits compared to GHB.

    #1. Somnidren-GH has a somatostatin inhibiting complex in it so somatotropin can stay active longer before being metabolized. This wasn't easy since there are few compounds that can achieve this.

    #2. Somnidren-GH is not physically addictive and can be used long term without physiological or psychological dependance.

    #3. Somnidren-GH provides a more stabilized mood for up to 16 hours after dosing. Once this wears off there is no crash, withdrawal or craving.

    #4. There are zero harmful ingredients or pharmaceutical hybrids with ambiguous names or profiles. This is an all natural formula with no artificial anything except for a super tiny amount of sucralose.

    Now, I will say that Somnidren-GH and ZMK stacked will knock you out to where bad, bad things could occur without your knowledge. It can give you that "loss of time" feeling (not advised if you have crazy roommates with video cameras)



    Thanks man! We feel the same way about you! (in a non ghey whey)
    This is very honest and I can tell that you don't B.S. about your products. This is how reps should be. I havent tried any of your products, but when this comes out, I am going to order some for sure!

  16. hyde, you should try some of the others as well, a great product line, and great staff too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hyde, you should try some of the others as well, a great product line, and great staff too
    I was just looking at their line at Nutra and my mouth was watering. I don't know how I missed these products! Now I need to convince my wife that I NEED more supps

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I was just looking at their line at Nutra and my mouth was watering. I don't know how I missed these products! Now I need to convince my wife that I NEED more supps
    Thanks a lot for the interest Hyde12. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with.

  19. You guys have a lot of stuff out. It would be cool if you could offer a trial box that contained a couple of trials of each of your products.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    You guys have a lot of stuff out. It would be cool if you could offer a trial box that contained a couple of trials of each of your products.
    Send an email over to [email protected] with your screen name included and we'll get you hooked up with a sample pack.

    Thanks!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Send an email over to [email protected] with your screen name included and we'll get you hooked up with a sample pack.

    Thanks!
    Email sent, thanks bro. I will make sure to leave reviews of the samples.

  22. L Dopa and Alpha GPC?

  23. just nobody quote any posts with "GHB" in them anymore. I miss it so.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by riskarb View Post
    L Dopa and Alpha GPC?
    L-Dopa = Yes
    A-GPC = No

    More tidbits will be given very soon.

    Thanks!

  25. GABOB as well as GABA?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Somnidren GH ULTRA!! NP Black Friday Sale....COME IN AND SEE
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM
  2. Coming Soon: Full Line of Avant Labs!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2004, 07:08 PM
  3. Bulk ALCAR COMING SOON!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 11:41 AM
  4. M 4OHN Log, coming soon....
    By prolangtum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 12:29 AM
  5. Lipostabil Information ...it's coming soon
    By buyb12 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Log in
Log in