Cordygen5 question on use

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if any consideration can be given to Cordygen5 as a recovery supplement, like post workout or before going to sleep? glutamine and cissus have filled that niche for me, with powerfull and/or xtra poseidon on particularly rough days. maybe coming off-cycle I might have stamina issues and will take it preworkout, just curious of other applications to what sounds like a nice product.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if any consideration can be given to Cordygen5 as a recovery supplement, like post workout or before going to sleep? glutamine and cissus have filled that niche for me, with powerfull and/or xtra poseidon on particularly rough days. maybe coming off-cycle I might have stamina issues and will take it preworkout, just curious of other applications to what sounds like a nice product.
C5 is a great supplement to go along with PCT. It will enhance your PCT a lot. As far as a recovery product, you bet, the higher the oxygen utilization the better the nutrient delivery and partitioning. The applications of Cordygen5 are vast. Used before bed it will help to enhance testosterone levels and is an excellent addition to any night time test product like ZMA. I think if you try using it in all of these appleications you'll get great results.

Aoba

Awards
C5 is a great supplement to go along with post cycle therapy. It will enhance your PCT a lot. As far as a recovery product, you bet, the higher the oxygen utilization the better the nutrient delivery and partitioning. The applications of Cordygen5 are vast. Used before bed it will help to enhance testosterone levels and is an excellent addition to any night time test product like ZMA. I think if you try using it in all of these appleications you'll get great results.
Since i bought another bottle to have two for my log (its in the review section) can i take another 3 caps pre bed with my ZMA as well?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Since i bought another bottle to have two for my log (its in the review section) can i take another 3 caps pre bed with my ZMA as well?
You sure can. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to for this log but is is a very good night time stack.

Thanks again for logging for us :D

Aoba

Awards
You sure can. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to for this log but is is a very good night time stack.

Thanks again for logging for us :D
can i take it with my last meal at 10pm then take zma at 11pm and sleep by 11:30pm?