Cordygen5 question on use

  1. Advanced Member
    rxp1997's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    674
    Rep Power
    13211
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    42.96%

    Cordygen5 question on use


    Wondering if any consideration can be given to Cordygen5 as a recovery supplement, like post workout or before going to sleep? glutamine and cissus have filled that niche for me, with powerfull and/or xtra poseidon on particularly rough days. maybe coming off-cycle I might have stamina issues and will take it preworkout, just curious of other applications to what sounds like a nice product.

  2. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    Wondering if any consideration can be given to Cordygen5 as a recovery supplement, like post workout or before going to sleep? glutamine and cissus have filled that niche for me, with powerfull and/or xtra poseidon on particularly rough days. maybe coming off-cycle I might have stamina issues and will take it preworkout, just curious of other applications to what sounds like a nice product.
    C5 is a great supplement to go along with PCT. It will enhance your PCT a lot. As far as a recovery product, you bet, the higher the oxygen utilization the better the nutrient delivery and partitioning. The applications of Cordygen5 are vast. Used before bed it will help to enhance testosterone levels and is an excellent addition to any night time test product like ZMA. I think if you try using it in all of these appleications you'll get great results.
  3. New Member
    Aoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    C5 is a great supplement to go along with post cycle therapy. It will enhance your PCT a lot. As far as a recovery product, you bet, the higher the oxygen utilization the better the nutrient delivery and partitioning. The applications of Cordygen5 are vast. Used before bed it will help to enhance testosterone levels and is an excellent addition to any night time test product like ZMA. I think if you try using it in all of these appleications you'll get great results.
    Since i bought another bottle to have two for my log (its in the review section) can i take another 3 caps pre bed with my ZMA as well?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    Since i bought another bottle to have two for my log (its in the review section) can i take another 3 caps pre bed with my ZMA as well?
    You sure can. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to for this log but is is a very good night time stack.

    Thanks again for logging for us
  5. New Member
    Aoba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    148
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    59.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You sure can. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to for this log but is is a very good night time stack.

    Thanks again for logging for us
    can i take it with my last meal at 10pm then take zma at 11pm and sleep by 11:30pm?
  6. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    can i take it with my last meal at 10pm then take zma at 11pm and sleep by 11:30pm?
    That will work well!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question on 6 week recomp using OSTARINE
    By jgunzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 02:49 PM
  2. Pretty deep thought/questions on teens using gear
    By MikeGfilms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM
  3. Question on SERM Length of Use
    By WifeSlapTed in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 02:58 AM
  4. question on using swole stack?
    By oznerol in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 08:17 PM
  5. Quick Question on HCG use
    By Thracian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in