Nice Stack for the budget

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing alot of reading and comparing lately. Much more than I used to do when falling for any hype. So far I haven't seen much if any negatives on MST. I am looking for supplements that support power, strength and lean mass, thats affordable, so one can continue on for a good amount of time if the product does work. I think it was Matt that posted a nice little stack...I can't remember which thread but it was bascially this.

Workout Days
1 Scoop Ragnarok
3 Carnage
3 Cordygen5

Non Workout Days
Kreacep
Citruvol
Cordygen

Seeing that I workout(weightlifting) 12 days per month and have 18 off days. The Ragnarok, Carnage and Kreacep would last me 3.3 months while the others would be around a month or so before they would run out. I don't know if I would need all those products but I just noticed with this stack it would spread out quite nicely and not break the bank.

Honestly, I am still not sure what all these products would do for me and my goals. I think the Ragnarok, Citruvol and Carnage would be closer to walk I am looking for but everyone seems to love the Cordygen, so I am sort of at a loss. I have been comparing this to a brand thats not sponsored here at AM so I don't think the rules allow speaking of them.

Anyway thinks are looking good here and several of these products has got my attention.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
.....I think it was Matt that posted a nice little stack...I can't remember which thread .....

Matt stated the stack in the "Carnage with L-Histidine?" thread in the Millennium Sport Technologies section.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks SM. Yep thats the one. I emailed Matt and he is sending me a few smaples and after I return from vacation July 20th I will be buying Ragnarok, Carnage, and Cordygen5. I am going to start with those 3 and see how they do over a month or two. It will be a good time to put them to the test because my training is about as good as it has been in years. I deadlifted a PR of 520lbs last night and I am on no supplements right now other than enzymes and fish oil.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
520 dl is awesome man! Congrats

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Should be a sick stack, brotha! :duel:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Should be a sick stack, brotha! :duel:
I tell you a sick one that I only wish I had enough jack to hit for about 3 months is this:

Ragnarok
Carnage
Cordygen5
Omega T-Force
Abliderate w/5gms of Formestane
Poseidon
ADAM Multi vit/min
Natural Resveratrol
Cod-Liver Oil
Uni-Liver

My gains would be scary I do think...